Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 149 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Reminder: Botting & Cheating -> instant and permanent ba
Posted: Feb 6th, '11, 19:47    

Deer In Gray

Hugs: 118874
Mood: ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

∂ση'т тєℓℓ мє уσυ ωσυℓ∂ ∂ιє ƒσя му яєαℓιту.

I personally think it's shameful that announcements like
this need to be made. Why can't people just be here
and be fair, and have fun at the same time?
You don't gain a thing out of cheating because no matter what, you'll be
caught eventually. You might get away with it at first, but once you're caught and
banned, was it really worth it in the end?

I feel sorry that Firn had to post this.
But she's right in every sense of the word, so I hope the botters and
people who feel like being rebels pay close attention to this warning.

:/

∂ση'т тєℓℓ мє уσυ ωσυℓ∂ ℓινє ιη ωιℓ∂ ιηѕαηιту.
ι ∂ση'т ωαηт уσυ тσ gσ. ι ∂ση'т ωαηт уσυ тσ gσ, ∂ση'т gσ.

Format made by Agriimony. Do not copy or steal.

(0) (0)
My handsome sons, Ezra Alonzo and Emiliano Fidel !

( My old username was Agriimony )
➜ DeviantArt !

Image Image Image

RIP, Mommy.
04/14/57 ~ 09/05/15
RIP, Daddy.
07/02/63 ~ 05/07/18

{ αят ѕнoρ } { мαтєяιαlѕ } { ѕєllιηg } { вυуιηg }
{ мαякєт } { нαngσυт } { fαcєвσσк } { Gaia }

Posted: Feb 6th, '11, 19:55    

Faerie

Hugs: 1218
Oh dear. It's a little upsetting that this announcement even has to be made, but I'm hoping that this will solve the problem.

(0) (0)
Questing Twinkle Eyes & Centaur Robe

( ゚ヮ゚)
Art Shop

Posted: Feb 6th, '11, 20:03    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 213651
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
Nekokinryoku wrote:I wanted to know if sites link exchange was dangerous? To make things simple when I click on their links they click on my link in return. That is allowed? For I not see it banned because it returned the same as the Knuffel Showroom.

The matter of link exchanges has been discussed many times before: If you play fair you do not need link exchange as it means that for each pet from someone else you interact with, your Knuffel gets fed /played with once. It is one click from you for one click from someone else. Instead of playing with someone else's pet you could just feed your own Knuffel right away instead. This means link exchanges don't give you any advantage. If they do, you are doing something against the rules.

It does not mean that link exchanges are against the rules. It just means that the ones that are allowed to use are completely pointless to use as you do not save any time /clicks /whatever. If you save time or have to click less, then there is foul play involved.
And, if you submit your Knuffel to a link exchange and someone else uses botting on your Knuffel there, you take the responsibility.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 6th, '11, 20:15    

Fire

Hugs: 94515
Mood: Radi radi! Happy Holi!
I find it very disheartening that this announcement needed to be made in the first place. Are humans really that driven by greed that they cannot function civilly in such a loving and nuturing environment that is exhibited here in the Kingdom?

To me, Kofk is more than just a website. It is a place for many wonderful people from locations all over the world to interact in a friendly environment. Here in the Kingdom, we pride ourselves in the values of social interactions and the community as a whole.

To be a part of this lovely Kingdom is a privledge that many people take for granted. I personally beleive that if someone is purposely acting in such a way that can have ill reprocussions on any aspect of our lovely community, they should not be promitted to take part in this wonderful social interaction.
I believe that Firn's decision is just, and that all whom beleive that they can continue to act above the laws that govern all whom use this lovely site should heed this warning: We in the Kingdom will not tolerate your utter lack of respect and disregard for the reprocussions of your actions.

I am ashamed to hear that the actions fo those using this wonderful site have made this announcement nessesary. Actions such as this are appauling and absolutely unacceptable.

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
Market |||Selling Forum |||Help me plan my trip to Japan!
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Posted: Feb 6th, '11, 20:29    

Suugar-Fiend

Hugs: 44885
Mood: .:::Sugarpiehoneybunchhhh..:::.
Firn wrote:
Nekokinryoku wrote:I wanted to know if sites link exchange was dangerous? To make things simple when I click on their links they click on my link in return. That is allowed? For I not see it banned because it returned the same as the Knuffel Showroom.

The matter of link exchanges has been discussed many times before: If you play fair you do not need link exchange as it means that for each pet from someone else you interact with, your Knuffel gets fed /played with once. It is one click from you for one click from someone else. Instead of playing with someone else's pet you could just feed your own Knuffel right away instead. This means link exchanges don't give you any advantage. If they do, you are doing something against the rules.

It does not mean that link exchanges are against the rules. It just means that the ones that are allowed to use are completely pointless to use as you do not save any time /clicks /whatever. If you save time or have to click less, then there is foul play involved.
And, if you submit your Knuffel to a link exchange and someone else uses botting on your Knuffel there, you take the responsibility.

i was also worried that this might be against the rules. You are mostly right with what you said. It really doesn't save time, but if you put your link in and exchange site and get the points you need to keep the link up, the link (knuffle) is constantly being fed even when your not around to do it yourself, so it lvl's them up faster. I dont think this is consider cheating because you work hard to get the points you need to keep the link up, ( Through the night and day and so on, because you really can't play with your knuffles at night, or every single minute of the day, yarold is constantly being clicked on by users all around the world. )
Its like a saying i heard once," You reap what you sow", which means that you harvest what you planted.
As in i get my points fairly and keep my link up so what i get is having my knuffles being taken care of when i'm not around to do it myself.
This is the site i use:
[=]
And about other people using botting to get the points. Its OUT of our control, there are thousands if not billions of links and people that use the site and we cannot know who is playing fair. So i think its a little unfair to take the blame for someone else when were not aware of it, and were getting the points fairly.
I just want to get this clear up because i have no desire to be permanently banned from this beautiful site.
I know that you might be sick and tired of this people that play foul and you might not trust anyone or me for that matter but please think about this.
I meant no disrespect when i state this just a clear up and to race a point.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 6th, '11, 22:25    

Nekokinryoku

Hugs: 13807
Mood: è_é
BrokenAngel95 wrote:
Firn wrote:

i was also worried that this might be against the rules. You are mostly right with what you said. It really doesn't save time, but if you put your link in and exchange site and get the points you need to keep the link up, the link (knuffle) is constantly being fed even when your not around to do it yourself, so it lvl's them up faster. I dont think this is consider cheating because you work hard to get the points you need to keep the link up, ( Through the night and day and so on, because you really can't play with your knuffles at night, or every single minute of the day, yarold is constantly being clicked on by users all around the world. )
Its like a saying i heard once," You reap what you sow", which means that you harvest what you planted.
As in i get my points fairly and keep my link up so what i get is having my knuffles being taken care of when i'm not around to do it myself.
This is the site i use:
[=]
And about other people using botting to get the points. Its OUT of our control, there are thousands if not billions of links and people that use the site and we cannot know who is playing fair. So i think its a little unfair to take the blame for someone else when were not aware of it, and were getting the points fairly.
I just want to get this clear up because i have no desire to be permanently banned from this beautiful site.
I know that you might be sick and tired of this people that play foul and you might not trust anyone or me for that matter but please think about this.
I meant no disrespect when i state this just a clear up and to race a point.

Yes, that's exactly what I think, I work very hard to have links for my knuffel. I spend many hours a day it receives the hard work I've done by giving to others people clicks. And of course all its links are given by hand. I have clicked one by one on each link provided and it is not easy, it's long. :mcdead:
You would say "so why on this site, you can do it here, it back to the same"
But the difference is that on a site link exchange, I am sure that the clicks that I give will be given me in return, you see? I'm sure the clicks that I give the same day, I shall have also the
same day. :mccute:

So I was a little worried about whether or not they had the right to go there. Now that I know I can, I feel better (well, if I understood correctly).
Sorry my English is not perfect so I'm not necessarily understand everything you said, in the sense that I could misinterpret the meaning of your sentences. :mcblush:
Thank you for your reply.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 6th, '11, 22:54    

XxDreamerYunaxX

Hugs: 2340
Mood: Feeling Creative ~~<3
Personally i think people wouldn't bot if it were easier to get stuff. Some people don't have the time to go through pages on the forums and find event items, like the Reindeer (me...lol). I had trouble doing it honestly.... I tried clicking the Index button on the main forum page and clicking the reindeers when i got them, but they rarely shown up there. So i went into the selling forums and the buying forums and ran through the different pages to find them. In the end throughout the entire event i only found about 70 or so of them. =\ Maybe i just had bad luck but i don't know....

I'm not siding with the botters at all, i'm just trying to come up with a way so that people wouldn't (hopefully) revert to botting. Also i've noticed now all the events are finding items like reindeer and snowflakes etc. What happened to the ones where you could give candy to people like the halloween event a while back? I know it's a little off topic but i wanted to ask.

But again, maybe it's just me....

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 6th, '11, 22:55    

Suugar-Fiend

Hugs: 44885
Mood: .:::Sugarpiehoneybunchhhh..:::.

I understand what you mean Neko
You raise a very good point
here you never know if your clicks are returned
In a link exchange site your 100% sure that your click is being returned
i see your link on the site and i play with your knuffles :3
Along with a few others
I'm glad that you agree, it is very hard to get clicks
cause if you dont feed the pets on the links you dont get the points
plain and simple
The site also has this:
Its called CARE or HAT
which is The percentage of which you complete Human Awareness Tests.
Human awareness tests are like CATCHA(sorry if i spelled this incorrectly) test here, they prevent people from using their bodding machines just like ours do. It pops up in random places between links and if you have a low percentage mob knows thats somethings up.
So its not like the site isn't doing their job to stop automated machines.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 6th, '11, 23:08    

Aylin

Hugs: 23974
Mood: off I go
XxDreamerYunaxX wrote:Personally i think people wouldn't bot if it were easier to get stuff. [...]What happened to the ones where you could give candy to people like the halloween event a while back?

First, I think I can understand what you mean. I get most of my food with selling coins to be honest and I'm impressed with all the people who manage to get lots of food without that. But I really don't know how you could make it easier. Especially now you can find up to 1k food while digging. So you would just need to spend some time and I don't think there are any other sites where it is different.
In case of the candy-giving-event: I believe Firn mentioned something like that it is too easy to get the candy (or whatever), because you can simple logg into your mules account and give your main candy without end. So it is a little too easy to get them and you wouldn't do it like it is meant to be.

Linkexchange:
I don't get it to be honest. Why do you need to use it? You can click your knuffel instead of feeding others and it would have the same effect, I think. o_O

(0) (0)
Image ImageImageImage Image Image Image Image

If I don't answer some post, just PM me. I suck at checking threads. ^^"

Materials I need:
7x Lava, 6x Bloodstone, 5x Crystallized Light. 13x Earth Potion

Posted: Feb 6th, '11, 23:09    

sheepish 92

Hugs: 14636
Mood: hate being sick (;¬_¬)
i'm kind of shocked thatit has become such a big problem ... i mean if it has become such a big problem it means that there r a lot of ppl who do this stuff O_O ... i just can't understand how can they ... oh well ... btw wat's botting? ... i don't know a lot of eng ... and i don't know a lot about computers ...

(0) (0)
feed my babies ... PLZ! :mclove: (i'll feed urs ^^)
my sheep spam ^^
PHOTOGRAPHY ART AVATAR GALLERY
MY MARKET SHOP ^^

vote for the best fairy themed avatar in our hangout poll ^w^ !!

[/url]

[ 149 posts ]