Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 28 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: June's Monthly Treasure: Flower Power
Posted: Jun 2nd, '18, 22:59    

Chrizine

Hugs: 110050
Mood: Elusive Crumpet
The flowers are not really my colours, but that crescent is calling for me again! I love moon items, and I'm a big fan of black and red, so I fear I really need it ;) And the rococo revival bg is a great choice for a golden queen's item - it really fits that aesthetic - might want that too... :)

(0) (0)
My personal Quest thread:

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):
Most urgent wishes currently:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Check out jacobgrey's awesome interactive Harry Potter Fanfiction thread!

I'm on Flight Rising and Tattered Weave as well- feel free to friend me!

Posted: Jun 4th, '18, 00:14    

ShortAxel

Hugs: 9698
The set is beautiful! I want to get it but I'm having trouble donating through Paypal. Normally when buying something with Paypal I can check out without an account but it won't allow me to donate without signing in or creating a new account. Does anyone know if there's a way around this?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 4th, '18, 05:35    

Moon Star

Hugs: 205508
Mood: Pondering on whether or not I should ponder about pondering...
So lovely, thank you for these new items!

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Jun 4th, '18, 08:43    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 213603
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
ShortAxel wrote:
The set is beautiful! I want to get it but I'm having trouble donating through Paypal. Normally when buying something with Paypal I can check out without an account but it won't allow me to donate without signing in or creating a new account. Does anyone know if there's a way around this?
What exactly is the problem? Wheny ou click on the donate button you should get the option to "donate with paypal" and "donate with Debit or Credit Card". The second option should let you donate without having a Paypal account. Do these option not show up for you or do you get any kind of error message?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 5th, '18, 09:35    

ShortAxel

Hugs: 9698
Firn wrote:
ShortAxel wrote:
What exactly is the problem? Wheny ou click on the donate button you should get the option to "donate with paypal" and "donate with Debit or Credit Card". The second option should let you donate without having a Paypal account. Do these option not show up for you or do you get any kind of error message?
When I go through the process after clicking "donate with Debit or Credit" it wants me to create a brand new Paypal account. There's no way to donate without putting in a password.

I'm going to end up setting up my PP account again anyways for other reasons though so its okay. I'll just wait to donate until I get that sorted out :)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 5th, '18, 09:53    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 213603
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
ShortAxel wrote:
Firn wrote:
ShortAxel wrote:
When I go through the process after clicking "donate with Debit or Credit" it wants me to create a brand new Paypal account. There's no way to donate without putting in a password.

I'm going to end up setting up my PP account again anyways for other reasons though so its okay. I'll just wait to donate until I get that sorted out :)
I'll try to look into this (or rather tell starkad to look into this), but really not sure whether I can do anything about it, as this is something on PayPals end and it's not like we get any customization options for this.
I had a user asking whether he can donate without a Paypal account not long ago and it seemed to have worked for her... :mcsleepy:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 11th, '18, 22:16    

Alantine

Hugs: 20597
I like the flower circle. The colors are very pretty together. This months treasure of Flower Power is a fun thing.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 27th, '18, 10:52    

l-lappy

Hugs: 79453
Mood: Shinnie
I've really enjoyed these eyes from this set more than I thought I would.
:mclove:

I'll try a Debit / credit card donate next month see how it works
and test it to.
Curious now... :mchappy:

(0) (0)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

[ 28 posts ]