Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post subject: Errors since Site Move
Post Posted: May 31st, '20, 21:07    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 66512
Mood: *fingers crossed*
Please report errors that you've noticed since the site move here. Thank you.

Reply to message icon is broken in the PM system.
Report this post
(0) (0)

I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Quote:

Post subject: Re: Errors since Site Move
Post Posted: Jun 6th, '20, 10:49    

Kuuki
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 72978
I haven't seen it anywhere else on the site but I get randomly logged out a lot.
Sometimes it happens in the middle of writing a message, I'd start writing logged in and when I click submit I'd be logged out. Or I'd be feeding my knuffel, click on one of them to level it up and I'd get logged out.
It seems to happen a lot more just before server reset time.

Also seems to be easily solved by clicking the stay logged in button but it didn't happen before site move.
Edit: it still logs me out even when I click on the stay logged in button.
Report this post
(1) (0)
Life in Japan and more at MARCH STORY

Post Posted: Jun 10th, '20, 22:02    

Demonskid
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 16649
Mood: A da RAWR~
I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the site move or not but I'm having 2 issues with one thread. It's just the one thread...

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=52915&p=7967352#p7967352

I am not getting email notifications anymore when people post in there.
And when I post, instead of loading to the "your message has been posted" screen, I get a blank white screen. My message does post though.

I use Firefox, latest update. Windows 10. If that helps any...

The other threads I hangout in, I don't have these issues. It's just that one thread. It's weird.

edit: I tried unsubbing and resubbing to the thread, it didn't work. Forgot to mention this. o3o
Report this post
(0) (0)
Feed the DK! Ahhh~ OAO

Post Posted: Jun 10th, '20, 23:04    

Arachne
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 23306
I think I have a strange error from time to time. When I post, there are times when there is an empty page when I click submit, instead of a confirmation screen. I don't get donuts, I'm not sure about the FPs, because I didn't pay too much attention. When I refresh, I'm in the add post screen, with empty field of course. But my previous post is submitted correctly.

I've first encountered it after the site move and during the Caravan, though it may be just because I simply post more when Grog is around.
I've already seen it a few times, so it seems it persists.
Report this post
(0) (0)
I want to practise my English. If you see any mistakes, please send me a pm.

Why do some people use such a small font size? It hurts my eyes... :mcdead:

Post Posted: Jun 26th, '20, 20:28    

JellyBrain
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 49617
Mood: Ready - Aim - Emergency!!!
After posting I get an error that says that the site cannot respond.
And then I reload and submit again the text is already posted.

It is a bit weird but happens nearly every time.
I dont know if it is just on my end or if someone else has this too.
Report this post
(1) (0)
To ALL you writers, artists and social media users!!

https://kingdomofknuffel.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=62128

You are all welcome to chat! We search for art,writing and social media advertising!
Don´t be shy and don´t think your art or lore isn´t good enough, everything is gladly appreciated!

Post Posted: Jul 7th, '20, 15:53    

Kitalpha Hart
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 9328
Mood: I'm poor (´Д` )
You aren't the only one, Jelly. They used to be only every ~10 posts for me since the move, but now it's nearly every single post I make
Also the error seems to prevent donut granting
Report this post
(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 8th, '20, 00:57    

Kuuki
And I'm still getting randomly logged out.
It had been bad before but since today/yesterday it's worse.
Report this post
(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 27th, '20, 14:40    

Luluannabell
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 23323
Mood: ~<3
I'm gonna say specifically in threads that have an * in the title or specific other special characters I get an error message (when on my phone browser ecosia) or a white screen (firefox desktop) and my message has been posted, but I hav not encountered this in threads that do not have a special character in the title. Putting it here since it seems to be an issue stemming from the site change still, maybe the specifics help.
Report this post
(0) (0)
help

Post Posted: Jul 29th, '20, 13:02    

Administrator
starkad
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 23004
Mood: Buried in work.
I suspect the logout issue has to do with the reverse proxy's https settings. I just changed a setting which I think might help, please let me know if the problem keeps occuring...
Report this post
(2) (0)

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Username:

Password:

I forgot my password

Server time: Aug 6th, '20, 07:45
Current time: Aug 6th, '20, 09:45