Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 92 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: READ ME before making a topic! Known Issues!
Posted: Jun 17th, '12, 21:25    

CuteBlueCandy

Hugs: 355
I don't really have a support issue, but more of a question that was not answered in the Mule FAQ. I was wondering if I can go on both of my accounts, in different browsers, and post in my own spam thread back and forth? I was not sure if this needed a topic in the forum or if I could ask here. Sorry if this post should not be here. >.<

(0) (0)
^^ Veronica4293's Mule ^^
ImageImageImageImageImage

Posted: Jun 17th, '12, 21:28    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 213037
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
Since I suppose you are using this method to work around the post waiting time, no, because it would fall under mule abuse, as you would use your mule to get food you would not be able to get with your normal account in the same time frame. :(

I understand how the waiting time can get frustrating and I wish we could do without it, but it is there so the server does not get overstressed and if everyone would try to cheat around this system like this, the server would crash during active hours.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 17th, '12, 21:31    

CuteBlueCandy

Hugs: 355
Okay. Thank you Firn. That's what I thought, but thought double-checking would be a good idea.

(0) (0)
^^ Veronica4293's Mule ^^
ImageImageImageImageImage

Posted: Jun 17th, '12, 21:32    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 213037
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
You are welcome. Thank you for asking in the first place. :qh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 15th, '12, 11:38    

Vineda

Hugs: 31759
Mood: Please try again later...
Umm... I'm not sure where this should go so ... Is it ok if I post here?

I keep having trouble lately with feeding, I know there's a lag, but it seems different this time...
I never get the 'too fast' message so I guess that's not the problem and I tried clearing my cache. It somehow improves the situation, but the problem lingers.
Here's my problem:

Whenever I click on the knuffel quick feed/play page the images just disappear, it only happens on the 'feed' images and so far all that helps is refreshing, but I don't like doing that since I know it causes lag...
I often get the request error and server errors as well, but the disappearing images bother me the most...
I never had the problem until yesterday, since then it's Constantly there...

EDIT: Ok... Somehow I did nothing and it's fixed today...
Sorry to have bothered you...

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 28th, '12, 02:57    

ml1201

Hugs: 63319
There's an RP I'm doing on another site, but I don't know if people can view it or not. And if not, where would be the best place to create an RP record for RPs that I have done on this site and other sites? Just wondering since there are some people interested in reading the RP, and the content is PG13, has to be on the sites that I play. (or at least for two others besides this one :qhehe: ).

(0) (0)
ImageWish list on profile, too long for siggyWild Knuffel Items Trade ThreadImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Posted: Aug 29th, '12, 06:53    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 130187
Mood: *fingers crossed*
Uh, sorry. I don't understand. You are allowed to link out of the site if the location of the link is explained either explicitly by you or through the context of the conversation. Other than that, if you have a "looking for RP partner" thread, you could have a list of them there.

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Posted: Aug 29th, '12, 16:53    

ml1201

Um...Let me try to explain better. :qhehe:

The site I am RPing on for some reason is not allowing guests to view the thread, I have no idea why. So I was wondering if maybe I could create a thread that's a record of the story being RPed, or stories, so that people who might be interested in reading it can. I've already got one person that I know of who wants to read the RP, but for some reason since they do not have an account on that site, they cannot view the thread.

It might be that I'm giving a link that only members can view and not realize it. I can ask people on the site about it though. But if that happens to not be the case, would I be allowed to do that? If need be I can even put it in the Spam thread if it doesn't really fit anywhere. :qhehe:

(0) (0)
ImageWish list on profile, too long for siggyWild Knuffel Items Trade ThreadImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Posted: Aug 30th, '12, 00:50    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 130187
Mood: *fingers crossed*
You should probably put it in spam, yes.

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Posted: Aug 30th, '12, 04:47    

ml1201

Thanks! Though it turns out people need to click the guest loggin button to view it, and people tend to miss it. x'D But at least I'll know for when people can't actually view the thread. "mchappy" Sorry for being a bother. :qhehe:

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

[ 92 posts ]