Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6
Visitor count.
+1
You may select 1 option

View results
 Post subject: Re: Knuffel Room Item Suggestions and Requests
Post Posted: Sep 1st, '20, 07:21    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 74583
Mood: *fingers crossed*
Dyed hair only works because the front and back are on separate layers. In order to make the colour customization work, Firn would have to recreate every single item to have multiple layers. Not only is that a ton of extra work for Firn; there's the fact that the more layers you have, more possibilities there are for glitches (imagine if the blue part of the cupcake actually layered behind the wall, for example).
Report this post
(0) (0)

I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Quote:

Post Posted: Sep 1st, '20, 09:55    

Illustrator
Firn
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 137847
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
redk5 Wrote:
I should have said it would be nice to be able to pick the second color like we can with dyed hair at The Cutting Crew

also some of the items I never saw before

Yea, as Zia said, that's not possible. Each color combination has to be created individually. Now, if I want to make an update with 15 items and all colors, I have to create 510 files. If I had to draw each single color combination sparatly, that would mean drawing over 17000 files and all that for 15 room items that 10 users might buy. I can't do that. :mcheh:
Report this post
(0) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 1st, '20, 10:06    

redk5
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 31029
Firn Wrote:
redk5 Wrote:
I should have said it would be nice to be able to pick the second color like we can with dyed hair at The Cutting Crew

also some of the items I never saw before

Yea, as Zia said, that's not possible. Each color combination has to be created individually. Now, if I want to make an update with 15 items and all colors, I have to create 510 files. If I had to draw each single color combination sparatly, that would mean drawing over 17000 files and all that for 15 room items that 10 users might buy. I can't do that. :mcheh:

Sorry, I thought it would be easier because the room items are less then hair. I’m sorry for being difficult
Report this post
(1) (0)
My quest Thread
TV is very stressful
Image Image

SPEEEEED IIIS KEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Username:

Password:

I forgot my password

Server time: Oct 26th, '20, 15:23
Current time: Oct 26th, '20, 17:23