Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 5 posts ] 
New Cutting Crew Hair?
Yes! (MUST HAVE MORE!)  71%  [ 39 ]
No! (WE HAVE PLENTY!)  29%  [ 16 ]
Total votes : 55
 Post subject: Cutting Crew Hair suggestions!
Posted: Jun 8th, '17, 04:34    

Death Candy

Hugs: 92054
Mood: Forever confused
I'm sure there isn't a thread on this. Well I'm not positive, but I might have miss read a title that was for this.

I was thinking something like this: X and here's a frontal look: X

It was hard finding a real life image in the front because I don't know what the hairstyle is called, but I remember a picture of Snow White and Rose Red with those braided pigtail loops.

Add any other suggestions here!

(1) (0)
I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.

Post subject: Re: Cutting Crew Hair suggestions!
Posted: Jun 8th, '17, 19:50    

Agito

Hugs: 80608
Mood: MINHO LOVE . <3 .
True i guess we have some similar hairstyles with loops but not just the bottom loops. It reminded me of the chinatown female hair tbh .

(1) (0)

Posted: Jun 8th, '17, 23:04    

Death Candy

Hugs: 92054
Mood: Forever confused
They kind do.

(0) (0)
I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.

Posted: Jun 9th, '17, 04:40    

Fire

Hugs: 94074
Mood: Radi radi! Happy Holi!
I think that the braided hair loops would be a fun new hairstyle for the Cutting Crew! Though, it may be perhaps a bit unnecessary, seeing as there are similar hairstyles already offered in the Kingdom. :mcheh:

The Drago Knuffel Hairclips come in a variety of colors, and can be combined with short hair styles to accomplish a look similar to what you are looking for - that is, if you don't mind the skull ribbon. :mcheh:
The Tiel Knuffel Hair Extensions can also be used similarly, though the braid is not as prominent with most hairstyles.
The Chinatown Hair, Amethyst Hair, Light Gen 3 Hair, and Meliae Hair also have similar braided loops integrated into them that are similar to the hairstyle you are looking for. Those might be your best bet.

If it's just the idea of having different braiding styles incorporated into the hairstyle, the Joseon Hair, Plaits Hair, Aeni Hair, Dark Butterfly Hair, the Doughnight '13 Plaited Hair, Molly Hair, Spring '14 Hair, Hair 71 Wig, Veria Wig, Hair 75 Wig, Hair 70 Wig, Hair 43, Candy Queen Hair, Chinatown Male Hair, Halloween '14 Scarecrow Hair, Oktoberfest Hair, Purple Mage Hair, and Scorpio Hair all have some number of braids or plaits incorporated into them.

If you are looking for hairstyles with additional loops, the Doughnight '16 Hair, Dreamy Unicorn Hair, Hyades Hair, Princess Xin Hair, Hair 7 Wig, and Snow Queen Hair should all fit the bill.

The Plaits Extensions, Plaits Double Extensions, and June Braided Extension can also be added to any hairstyle or wig to create layered braids within the hairstyle.

I hope that helps! :qh:

(2) (0)
╰☆╮
Market |||Selling Forum |||Help me plan my trip to Japan!
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Posted: Jun 14th, '17, 20:58    

memoriam

Hugs: 215029
Mood: Mood.
If I could add something... I'd love a wig with a simple braid. I know we can combine the June braided extension with wigs, like for example Wig 53 (I use it sometimes), but it sometimes feels like it's a little too on the side and on the face of the avi. So I'd like to suggest some braid wig. With simple, and maybe a fishtail braid. Besides, there are tons of braid combo hairstyles that are gorgeous. (I seem to feel there's not enough braids on KofK I guess :qhehe: )

(3) (0)
In need of materials? Go to ~Memoriam's~
Free avatar/room items & knuffels!
Make the ⁂*ℭonfetti ℜain*⁂ with me!

Dec 21st/22nd 2016, R.I.P. Tila. We'll miss you, you cuddly little stinker <3
Dec 7th 2019, R.I.P. Candy. I'm sorry, my sweet little rumball...
Jan 8th 2020, R.I.P. Cotton. Farewell my golden adventurer </3
May 15th 2021, R.I.P. Kreska. I love you, angel...
Feb 3rd 2022, R.I.P. Kropka. Goodbye, my *starshine*
Nov 27th 2022, R.I.P. Strzałka. You will be missed, lazy ball.
Jan 5th 2023, R.I.P. Iskra. Spark until the end.
Jan 26th 2024, R.I.P. Mocha. You can fool around now, baby <3
Feb 22nd 2024, R.I.P. Latte. Now you are truly a free spirit...

[ 5 posts ]