yes  70%  [ 35 ]
no  30%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 50
 Post subject: Re: Summer event sugestion
Posted: Jul 11th, '18, 10:17    

Miky90

Hugs: 184668
Mood: Reading some manga ... Find me in the spaming section XD
Don't get me wrong, I also usually buy extras and I agree with that. But the idea is to put us in a tight spot once we have 1 of each. There is no stopping someone to continue to splash for water points once he/she reaches rank 10, so it's not like we can only gain 17500 water points and that's the limit, no more.
Maybe 6000 water point is too much, but I still think around 4000-5000 would be a good price.

I understand the I want one for my mule, but what's the point of spending time to splash when when all is done you would be able to get the set for a very low price from someone else.

And I know it's hard to please everyone, but I think you are spoiling us a bit too much. Make us work!! :))

But I would also suggest in the event you do make the knuffels avalaible with currency to also raise the currency the puppy gives, near the point where users could afford to get one of each items

(2) (0)

Posted: Jul 11th, '18, 10:57    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 212990
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
Miky90 wrote: There is no stopping someone to continue to splash for water points once he/she reaches rank 10, so it's not like we can only gain 17500 water points and that's the limit, no more.
Yeah, but what is wrong with giving people more if they are willing to "work" for more? :mcheh: If they want to work for it and buy 10 Knuffel, why not?

(6) (0)

Posted: Jul 11th, '18, 13:05    

Miky90

Hugs: 184668
Mood: Reading some manga ... Find me in the spaming section XD
Nothing, I wasn't implying that there should be a limit (I guess I didn't express myself good). I was trying to highlight that we can splash as much as we want, therefore gather a far grather number of water points than 17500 and thus not limit ourselfs to buying just in that range.

The main idea was to have something to use the 17500 water points on (cuz if you are aiming for the knuffels that's the amount one will end up with) and than prioritize your other purcheses.

So, for example, I get to rank 10, I get my knuffels and than decide on weather I want to buy extra items or another pair of knuffels. Or work some more for both. Having options some will opt for buying more knuffels and some for items. And there will be a balance, wile making them too accesible to us would result in everyone having them in bulk.
If someones wants 10 knuffels, that's great! If they are willing to work or donate for them there is ablsolutly no problem!
But if users want just 1 of each, there is no point in reaching rank 10 since you can get them before that. Honestly I think this would annoy the top rankers very much since they worked to get those knuffels and than realize that others got them for less.

I realize this might annoy some users that just don't have the time or the fc to get the items, and it's not really there fault, but there is always the option of buying the sets.
But if we get the items too easy, I'm willing to bet that there are going to be fewer people wanting to buy the items than the ones wanting to sell, making them very cheep and thus rendering the work put into obtaining bit in vain.

At least that's how I see things :mcheh:
Really not imposing anything I just hope I can be of help

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 12th, '18, 03:56    

KimiLavender

Hugs: 70786
Mood: plague
5000 each sounds like a nice round number :mchappy: Or 1900 to match the :food: price! Or 2500 in honor of the former price?

(0) (0)
~My Quests~
~Coupon Trading Center~
~Selling WK Items~

Please don't clicks the wilds :qf: They've gotten all confused

Frosty Castle Image Kofk Outreach

Buying Doughnut Items!
Image 16/?

Posted: Jul 20th, '18, 04:42    

Eva

Hugs: 122212
Mood: Happy
Since we are discussing the PUPPY here, I will post here instead of making a new thread.
This was my first time purchasing an event currency item giver and keeping track of when my 24 hours is up is incredibly frustrating. I was wondering if in the future, it could just reset at the knuffel day like the digging and troth tokens do?

(1) (0)

[ 15 posts ]