Posted: Jul 15th, '18, 04:48    

Suugar-Fiend

Hugs: 44887
Mood: .:::Sugarpiehoneybunchhhh..:::.
«.¸¸.•´¯`☽☾.¸¸.•´¯`»
xxxxxxxx.¸¸.•´¯`»
xxxxxxxxxxx.¸¸.•´¯`»
Hi guys
So I have some puppies equip on my knuffel "lumiere". The one that isn't fully evolved and has house decoration.
I was supposed to be able to collect water points today after 9:30 pm (EDT) which is the time that I first equipped them. Ive been able to successfully collect my points until today and I am not sure what happened.
I collected them yesterday like normal from my phone, just clicked on the question mark like always. But today no question mark has appeared so I haven't been able to collect anything today.

I appreciate the help as I was bummed out today I missed on those water points and couldn't figure out why.

{}
Just a suggestion for the future it would be great if event currency had a little timer. When I first started using them I had no idea if they were even working because there's no way to tell. So a timer would be really useful.

[Edit]
Oops just checked again at 11pm EDT and they appeared....but would still like to know why it changed time like that when previously it was at 9pm.o.o.
I didnt move em or anything either so idk xD
.¸¸.•´¯`»xxxxxxxxx
.¸¸.•´¯`»xxxxx
«.¸¸.•´¯`☽☾.¸¸.•´¯`»

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: My Puppies havent given me water points today
Posted: Jul 15th, '18, 08:56    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 213661
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
I suspect that you simply were a couple of minutes too early to collect them, could as well have been seconds. The time itself has not changed, but when you try to collect them at, for example, 9.14 one day and at 9.13 the next day, the Puppy wn't be ready yet. (I do not have any logs for collecting water points from puppys, so I cannot verify this. I guess starkad could)

I think the whole collecting system is not ideal and I would prefer the option to see the exclamation mark before entering room editing mode and possibly some kind of notification when the item is ready to collect event currency. I already requested this to starkad a long time ago, but, like always, he is not really having enough time to take care of this. It's on his super-long to-do list, but with his rare free time it can take years for him to finish something. :mcsad:

(1) (0)

Post subject: Re: My Puppies havent given me water points today
Posted: Jul 15th, '18, 16:10    

l-lappy

Hugs: 79463
Mood: Shinnie
I forget to click on them until late in day,
I hit few minutes to midnight the other day haha

If they auto refreshed like knuffels do for digging / troth tokens mabeh that would help a little?
The code might be easier to create that way... if it kinda already exists? (I know it still take editing just may be easier)
:mcblush:

(0) (0)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

[ 3 posts ]