Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Original account gone?
Posted: Aug 1st, '18, 07:39    

Devils_Angel_kia

Hugs: 149
So I know that I've had an account here before but I can't for the life of me figure out what happened to it. I've got no emails saying my account has been banned or deleted and I'm really bummed about all of my early gen Knuffel that I've now lost. Went back through my emails as far back as I've been signed up for my account here and can't find a thing.

Is there any way to find out what in the world happened to my account? It had the same name as this one does, my computer saves all my usernames/passwords for me so I know I don't have the wrong name unless someone hacked my account.

I did manage to find a forum topic from my previous account but none of my posts are there.

I just wanna know where my account went to and what happened to all my Knuffel OTL

Locked due to being necroed.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Original account gone?
Posted: Aug 1st, '18, 08:51    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 212986
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
We regularly delete old accounts that have not logged in for years and have under 50 posts , because 95% of our user database is made up of inactive accounts. That's probably what happened to your account.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 3rd, '18, 02:10    

Devils_Angel_kia

That would have been nice to get a warning prior to my account being deleted, could have sworn I'd logged in last year or so to it though as I'd been browsing through the wild Knuffel for some new ones to buy
Report this post

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 3rd, '18, 09:00    

Illustrator
Firn

I am really sure that I did not delete any accounts that logged in last year.

I only delete accounts that have been inactive much longer.

You can browse the Wild Knuffel page without being logged in though, so maybe that's what you did.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 5th, '18, 20:34    

Devils_Angel_kia

No I know I was logged in when I did since I'm almost positive that I adopted a wild knuffel or two. Is there no way to tell when my account was deleted? And maybe a suggestion to send warning emails in the future prior to account deletion or at least some warnings that accounts may be deleted after a certain time.

And I'm almost positive the last gen normal kniffel i adopted was a gen 15 fire, which cant have been that long ago?

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 6th, '18, 09:00    

Illustrator
Firn

What was the name of your account?
I cannot really imagine that I deleted any account that logged in so recently. :mcsad:
Starkad changed it so that accounts that have not logged in in over a year get deactivated, but not deleted now, but that doesn not help in this case as deleted accounts cannot be restored.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 16th, '19, 10:20    

Ladyduet

Hugs: 177

You have hugged Ladyduet!

I had the same problem, My original account was deleted without notice. It had the same name as this one and I had no notice before hand. Now in my case I know I was rather inactive so I'm glad to know about the policy of deleting old account now even though I'm sad at loosing all my knuffles, including some I had created. In my case I had no access to a computer for over a year until now. I just hope that others who adopted the knuffles I created didn't loose them. Thank you.

(0) (0)

[ 7 posts ]