Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 26 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Donation perks missing?
Posted: Nov 21st, '18, 10:24    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 212965
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
But you did get the first two donation perks for this month?
I even double checked. They are both in your wardrobe and you got a PM from the Queen on November 6th notifying you that you got them. :mcheh:

(1) (0)

Posted: Nov 21st, '18, 18:44    

savage_rose

Hugs: 13029
I got the PM, but I never got the ones for this month, the ones in my wardrobe were from October. Shouldn't I have 2 of each in my account since I donated 10 coins for last month and for this month as well?

ETA: I'm just going to let this go and chalk the misunderstandings up to Mercury Retrograde...now that I know the donation perk schedule the situation won't be likely to happen again. I hate confusion and long-drawn out discussions about small issues, and I'm sorry this turned into that.

When I donate later this month I'll check back if I don't get the 3rd and 4th perks for 20 fc. Thank you! :)

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 21st, '18, 19:50    

Chrizine

Hugs: 109517
Mood: Elusive Crumpet
You have noticed that the perks are different items each month, right? You should have one set from last month and one from this month, nothing twice, if I understood your situation correctly...

(4) (0)
My personal Quest thread:

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):
Most urgent wishes currently:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Check out jacobgrey's awesome interactive Harry Potter Fanfiction thread!

I'm on Flight Rising and Tattered Weave as well- feel free to friend me!

Posted: Nov 22nd, '18, 00:23    

savage_rose

Hugs: 13029
Chrizine wrote:You have noticed that the perks are different items each month, right? You should have one set from last month and one from this month, nothing twice, if I understood your situation correctly...
ROFL, you have cleared up my confusion, but boy, do I feel stupid! I thought that they were supposed to be different items every month but were the same from last month because the November items were what I saw when I checked to see if I got the items. I looked through old announcements just now and see that I DID get those (different) items for last month. D'oh!

So sorry for getting you as confused as I was, Firn. Sigh. Thanks, Chrizine, for finally pointing out what was going right over my head. I swear I'm not always this oblivious, it has just been a particularly hard month (elderly dog with declining health and my Bearded Dragon suddenly died after a short illness, we discovered it was cancer :( ) and I'm sleep deprived.

Thanks again for helping me solve this. Hopefully my next questions/issues will be actual issues. :mcblush:

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 22nd, '18, 10:24    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 212965
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
I am glad the confusion was finally cleared up! :qh:

(2) (0)

Posted: Nov 22nd, '18, 12:51    

Chrizine

Hugs: 109517
Mood: Elusive Crumpet
Glad I could help :)

(2) (0)
My personal Quest thread:

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):
Most urgent wishes currently:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Check out jacobgrey's awesome interactive Harry Potter Fanfiction thread!

I'm on Flight Rising and Tattered Weave as well- feel free to friend me!

[ 26 posts ]