Om  37%  [ 13 ]
nom  23%  [ 8 ]
nomnom  40%  [ 14 ]
Total votes : 35
 Post subject: Hide Knuffle
Posted: Nov 2nd, '18, 23:37    

VampireCake

Hugs: 1380
Sorry for the basic question, but I've never actually looked into it before now (I poked around in the FAQ with no luck). So how do I hide a Knuffle? :mcblush:

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Hide Knuffle
Posted: Nov 3rd, '18, 01:07    

Spirit_of_Auron

Hugs: 10445
There should be a button next to the name and type of knuffel it is that says hide,

(Air Knuffel Generation 18) [ hide ] this being an example for Knuffel that can dig, and (Dual Swordswoman) [ hide ] this being an example of one type of wild knuffel(this particular type i have as my first visable wild atm so it was the fastest one to c/p from XD. the hide part is what you click to hide the knuffel.

(1) (0)

Posted: Nov 3rd, '18, 01:15    

VampireCake

Hugs: 1380
Spirit_of_Auron wrote:There should be a button next to the name and type of knuffel it is that says hide,

(Air Knuffel Generation 18) [ hide ] this being an example for Knuffel that can dig, and (Dual Swordswoman) [ hide ] this being an example of one type of wild knuffel(this particular type i have as my first visable wild atm so it was the fastest one to c/p from XD. the hide part is what you click to hide the knuffel.
Oh derp, I see it now. Was right in front of me. :mcheh:

Thankyou for the help. :mchappy:

(1) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Nov 3rd, '18, 03:03    

Akili Li

Hugs: 222106
Mood: Crumbly Crumpet
Something to note about hidden knuffels: If you trade a knuffel, the trade 'remembers' its hidden/shown status. So if you had it hidden and trade it, the person getting it will not see it unless they select "show all" so they can see the hidden ones as well, because it will be hiding when they get it.

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

Posted: Nov 3rd, '18, 05:31    

Spirit_of_Auron

Hugs: 10445
VampireCake wrote:
Spirit_of_Auron wrote:There should be a button next to the name and type of knuffel it is that says hide,

Oh derp, I see it now. Was right in front of me. :mcheh:

Thankyou for the help. :mchappy:
You're welcome, it's such a tiny bit of text that it's understandable if you might miss it.

(1) (0)

[ 5 posts ]