I am also using 65.0.1 (64-bit), no problems here. :qcry:

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Unable to use anything related to items
Posted: Feb 16th, '19, 13:04    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 131029
Mood: *fingers crossed*
Okay, in that case, let's go down our settings and see what differs. Skipping over things that seems obviously unrelated to me (such as restoring previous session upon start up and opening links in tabs), on general settings page, I've got "play DRM-controlled content", recommended performance settings," and "recommend extensions as you browse" activated on general settings. On network settings, I've got "Use system proxy settings chosen and nothing else activated. Does any of that differ on your version?

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Posted: Feb 16th, '19, 22:30    

Rzx282

Hugs: 6962
"Play DRM-controlled content" is enabled.
"Use recommended performance settings" is disabled. When it was enabled a few versions ago, it was causing a significant memory leak for me.
"Recommend extensions as you browse" is enabled.

My network settings are apparently different from yours, as I don't see that.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 17th, '19, 08:32    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Sorry, I meant "Use system proxy settings". This part seems identical to mine otherwise. Would you please try enabling the recommended performance settings to see if it fixes it?

On Privacy & Security option tab, I've got standard content blocking. I'm wondering if you've got strict content blocking on, which says it may cause some sites to break. I've also got Query OCSP resonder servers to confirm the current validity of certificates. What do you have activated and deactivated on that tab?

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Posted: Feb 17th, '19, 09:49    

Rzx282

For Content Blocking, I had a custom set, but even changing it to standard changed nothing.
Query OCSP is enabled.

The only things on Privacy & Security that I have disabled are Mozilla's automatic crash report data collection, and accessability services.

I'm going to reenable accessability services and recommended performance settings and see if that changes anything.

Edit: No change after reenabling accessability services and recommended perfomance settings, and setting blocking to standard, all together.
Edit 2: With everything above enabled, I also disabled all my addons. Still no change.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 17th, '19, 11:26    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

How frustrating this must be for you. Unfortunately, I've only got one more thing I can think to try. I've got Widevine Content Decryption Module Provided by Google Inc activated on plugins. What plugins do you have on?

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 17th, '19, 13:03    

Rzx282

For plugins, I have, all active:
- OpenH264 Video Codec provided by Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Widevine Content Decryption Module provided by Google Inc. (I don't even recall this being installed because it wasn't there a couple days ago)
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0

(0) (0)

[ 17 posts ]