hey  62%  [ 18 ]
ho  38%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 29
 Post subject: [Resolved].
Posted: Mar 5th, '21, 18:26    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 99502
Mood: spiritual
I was selling the Leo Hair (Dark Pink) and suddenly it's not in the market anymore, nor in my wardrobe, but I was selling it for FC which I haven't received. So I don't think anyone bought it. I don't know what happened.

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Post subject: Re: Item disappeared from market
Posted: Mar 5th, '21, 23:30    

Fire

Hugs: 94083
Mood: Radi radi! Happy Holi!
That is very strange, since I am able to view your listing in the Marketplace just fine?

Click for full-sized image

I am not sure why you are unable to see it in your My Shop tab. Have you tried clearing your cashe?

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
Market |||Selling Forum |||Help me plan my trip to Japan!
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Posted: Mar 6th, '21, 00:26    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 130191
Mood: *fingers crossed*
DID you try looking in your shop page? Your own listing will not show up in the general market listings because you wouldn't normally want to buy or bid on your own things. You can only see them in your "My Shop" tab.

I can also see your listing in both your shop and in the general market listings.

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Posted: Mar 6th, '21, 13:04    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 99502
Mood: spiritual
Ziaheart wrote:DID you try looking in your shop page? Your own listing will not show up in the general market listings because you wouldn't normally want to buy or bid on your own things. You can only see them in your "My Shop" tab.

I can also see your listing in both your shop and in the general market listings.
Ooh, thank you for this! I can see it now!

(1) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

[ 4 posts ]