Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 217, 218, 219, 220
 Post subject: Re: Avatar Item Suggestions and Requests
Post Posted: Apr 13th, '20, 23:57    

Merrymaking
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 101837
Mood: 거부는 거부해~
Ah yes! It's close, I guess! I forgot about that wig. But I would like to see some styles in The Cutting Crew as well, to make it easier available, and in more colours. I would love to have it in sand brown, for example.
That being said... is anyone selling? :mcargh:

I absolutely love the loc style from Hogwarts Mystery, but I can't find a proper image of it... I would love, love, love to see something like that. Maybe someone more clever than me knows how to find it?

This is the Hogwarts Mystery style, but only from the front. Can't find it from the side, sadly. It's a nice, voluminous, loose knot.

What would be really amazing for me would be my own do - locs in the back, loose in the front. Ponytail, pigtails, braids, loose knot... Color extensions! So much options, that's why I love locs. :qh:
Report this post
(2) (0)
3秒だけ生かしてくれ見てみたい物があるから。
僕はできる。分からせて見せる? 僕は生きる。

Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Oh-oh. Yeah.
Stop na-na-na-ooooo
I'm already dead, yeah.
I. Am. Already. Dead.

Post Posted: May 2nd, '20, 00:28    

Kiwi Cannoli
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 33801
Mood: zZzZz~
Some 2 toned gradient backgrounds would be awesome, kinda like the Fluorite BG but without the lines.

Also, BGs similar to the Dotted BG would be cool, like horizontal and vertical white lines with another color.
Report this post
(0) (0)
First Fairy: September 17, 2016
Second Fairy: October 12, 2018

Post Posted: Jun 2nd, '20, 02:19    

Moi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 208304
Mood: Know you're not alone.

I know this has been mentioned before, but since I changed to this avatar - more belly jewelry.

Especially with the short tops we've been getting and since summer is coming up u8

We have the Summer '11 Sun bellyring and that's it 8,u
Report this post
(4) (0)

"Here's a lullaby to close your eyes, goodbye
It was always you that I despised
I don't feel enough for you to cry, oh well
Here's a lullaby to close your eyes"

Post Posted: Aug 31st, '20, 19:21    

JellyBrain
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 66290
Mood: Ready - Aim - Emergency!!!
Hello, hello.
Wanted to ask if the midnight rose set was a special one or could we please have an updated TT set with some more colors.
That would be super cute.
Report this post
(0) (0)
To ALL you writers, artists and social media users!!

https://kingdomofknuffel.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=62128

You are all welcome to chat! We search for art,writing and social media advertising!
Don´t be shy and don´t think your art or lore isn´t good enough, everything is gladly appreciated!

Post Posted: Aug 31st, '20, 23:41    

Kiwi Cannoli
It would be nice to see some older MT/TT items recolored in new colors. I made a list but its a little biased because its mainly items that I love. ^^
Spoiler
Rose of Sharon
Vintage Rose
Ma Cherie
Air Gen 8
Sleeping Beauty
Disco Funk
Angelica
Lady Antoinette
Sakura
Pegasus
Panda
Report this post
(0) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 1st, '20, 09:48    

Illustrator
Firn
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 137709
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
JellyBrain Wrote:
Hello, hello.
Wanted to ask if the midnight rose set was a special one or could we please have an updated TT set with some more colors.

It was a Treasure Trove set, but it was drawn by Vindrae, so I can't make recolors of that one.
Report this post
(1) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 1st, '20, 16:38    

JellyBrain
Firn Wrote:
JellyBrain Wrote:
Hello, hello.

It was a Treasure Trove set, but it was drawn by Vindrae, so I can't make recolors of that one.

Oooh I had no idea.^^
So what about it in your own style? Some kind of a draw it in your style challenge? Maybe Vindrae would appreciate that.
Report this post
(0) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 2nd, '20, 08:17    

Illustrator
Firn
JellyBrain Wrote:
Firn Wrote:
JellyBrain Wrote:
Hello, hello.

Oooh I had no idea.^^
So what about it in your own style? Some kind of a draw it in your style challenge? Maybe Vindrae would appreciate that.

I am not sure. I've always been hesitant to mess with another artist's work, which is also why I have never remade the items to fit the rest of the site's style. I also don't think people would be too excited about these items in a "flat cell shading style". It's Vindreas beautiful drawing style that makes them so special (but unfortunately can't be adapted to the whole site, because with an item in 50+ colors, I could not just alter each layer to have a different color, but with gradiant shading, each single color would need to be drawn from scratch)
Also, I would not know how to put them out. They were put into the Treasure Trove as individual items in a time when people were still willing to pay a Fairy Coin for a single item, but we are long past that. And even if I put them into the shop as set of 4 items, two of these items are a shirt, so would go into the same layer and can't be displayed in the previews.
Report this post
(1) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 2nd, '20, 15:41    

JellyBrain
I see what you mean.
Thats fine. As I said I wanted to ask if its possible and you clearly told me why not, and that is absolutely understandable.
:qwhee:
Thank you for your honest answer and explanation. :qh:
Report this post
(1) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 217, 218, 219, 220

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Username:

Password:

I forgot my password

Server time: Oct 25th, '20, 05:52
Current time: Oct 25th, '20, 07:52