Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Not Getting Knuffel Level Up Prompt
Posted: Oct 7th, '23, 07:00    

Rehgai

Hugs: 19038
So for years, I've given pills to my Knuffel, and then go down the list, hitting the feed.

But just noticed 3 of my guys should have prompted the level up red text. Example-

Name: Wes (Air Knuffel Generation 21) [ hide ]
Level: 20 Experience: 2318 / 2188 Digs left: 0

Is this a known issue I accidentally overlooked? Once I click on the icon it does allow me to level up. Just threw me off.

Edit: The 'freeze/interuption seems to be because I hit a 10s. 4 of them were on level 20, and one was on level 40. Maybe it is something to do with the New Fighting Bonus?

Edit part 2: I would assume it has something to do with the Fight Bonus as if I click on it, and return to my list, when I play or feed my knuffel it now prompts the Level Up message.
On the flip side all of my lower levels have just leveled up 3 to 4 times rapidly. I was wondering why no one was leveling up but didn't think to look.

(0) (0)
I'm working on my wishlist! I love wings, and the color green and black, fyi.

Post subject: Re: Not Getting Knuffel Level Up Prompt
Posted: Oct 7th, '23, 12:12    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 213047
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
Thanks for letting me know. I'll have starkad look into it, but sadly he's away for a while so it might take some time.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 8th, '23, 06:52    

Rehgai

Haha, you are fine! I just cant mindlessly feed my Knuffels for a bit. Though leveling up 5 times was a lot of fun!! Guess this issue was going on a while.

Edit: It seems to have fixed itself? Or I missed one of them again, but saw the Level Up, leveled my character, then it mentioned the Fight Bonus and realized it was a level 20 guy.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 2nd, '23, 11:35    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 130233
Mood: *fingers crossed*
So I've noticed that if you level up the Knuffel but miss the fight bonus, it will not tell you when they've leveled again. So I've been leveling up the Knuffel and then opening their page again to make sure there are no fight bonuses because the fight bonus window doesn't always pop up after the level up window. So I believe that is the case here.

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Posted: Nov 6th, '23, 20:48    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 213047
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
Just some feedback so you do not feel ignored. I have forwarded this to starkad, he says he cannot reproduce the error and he doesn't understand Ziaheart's explanation about when the problem is occurring.
Asked him to further inquire and seeing as that has never happened I don't know really know what else to do for you guys here. :mcsweat:

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 7th, '23, 05:49    

Rehgai

Your fine! I understood the explanation!

So if I leveled my knuffel to the when I should select the next fighting bonus, but do not actually level up the knuffel and level them up again, it will no longer prompt me to lvl up.

But if I clicked my knuffel itself, it would prompt me to select the fighting bonus, and then would catch up on all the levels I missed previously.

I know you are busy, and since I figured what triggered it the first time, I haven't dealt with it again. But thank you for clarifying!

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 8th, '23, 01:13    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 130233
Mood: *fingers crossed*
Firn wrote: Nov 6th, '23, 20:48[...] he doesn't understand Ziaheart's explanation about when the problem is occurring.
When your Knuffel hit levels 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100 (if I recall correctly), you should get two pop-ups: one to assign digging points, and a second pop-up to assign fight bonus.

Sometimes, when your Knuffel hits one of those fight bonus levels, the digging assignment pop-up shows up, but after assigning the digging point, the fight bonus pop-up doesn't show up even though it should.

Because only 5 out of 99 levels give you fight bonuses, if the fight bonus pop-up doesn't show up, I don't always notice that anything is wrong and go on with my day.

Because the digging point was assigned but the fight bonus was not, Knuffel is in the middle of leveling process.

When the Knuffel is in the middle of its leveling process in such a way, I notice that the subsequent level-ups do not give you the red level-up text.

But if you return to the Knuffel and assign its fight bonus, then the subsequent level-ups will give you the red level-up texts.

I hope this is clearer.

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

[ 7 posts ]