Jump to:

[ 30649 posts ] 
Should we have more site events?
Yes  57%  [ 117 ]
No  8%  [ 16 ]
There are events?  10%  [ 20 ]
I just want food  26%  [ 53 ]
Total votes : 206
 Post subject: Re: ?Collector's Corner? Now Open!
Posted: Jul 10th, '09, 02:53    

Shinji_Fumajime

Hugs: 69659
Mood: *Proudly green now and forever since Jun 26th, '08, 16:36.* KOfk's Official Silent Beast™
@Charstar: It's really funny because I never really was one that wanted to see too many recolors, but there's a few shades I wouldn't mind seeing the crowns in. There's been a lot of colors introduced to the site since the crown update in Lunatic Fringe.

I haven't been wearing my crowns for a bit, but I know back when I first started collecting them, I'd only get hairstyles that would actually work with the crowns, and that can keep things rather limited. Here's hoping you'll be able to get your first one sometime.

The collecting of the dragonflies goes rather well. I've gotten all of the items I'm going to want. ;)

(0) (0)
:qh: Wren & Shinji :qh:

Posted: Jul 10th, '09, 03:16    

CharstarWishes

Hugs: 120795
Mood: Disney Wishes to you all!
Back from School shopping for my little one, I'm finished labeling everything and have successfully avoided the rush that comes next month. School starts back on Aug. 10th ....

Welcome Menardi, Koren & DistortedBrwain

@ Meepy If I try really hard I can make about 2000 :food: pf a day, but that's spamming a ton all hours of the day and night, basically every time I sit down I start spamming for a bit. I am on the site tons more hours during events trying to get some extra items to sell near Christmas time or even as gifts I'm not really sure yet what I'll do with my extra summer items. I have one full set now and am working on the second. I have 33 more items to go and I'm not moving that fast anymore, but there are several more days & I'm sure I'll be on for like 5 more hour tonight.

@Koren, I'm with you but I'm already excluding most of last summer items and the gifts from the queen, But I am including all shop items and MT & TT items and all event items from Last Halloween and on, still questing the reg. red background from Halloween, who has them?

@Shinji, There are a few items I would love in a few different colors. But I know what you mean as the colors on the site change I wish the older items matched.
I love black items they always match.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 10th, '09, 03:30    

Luipi

Hugs: 17553
Mood: Time to learn
Aw.. o.o;;; It's harder for me getting fp. I think I'm a "small" member... I can't spend a lot of time here, and when I can I'm most fooling around than posting. Also, most of my posts are in the spam forum ~~ I think it's a little the same for everyone. Sometimes you just post and don't specially want to wrote long posts or discuss with someone...

(0) (0)
ImageImage
First Fairy Found : 08 Jul 2009, 14:43
Second Fairy Found : 09 Sept 2009, 08:03
Third Fairy Found : 25 Oct 2009, 09:05
Fourth Fairy Found : 27 March 2010, around 14:00
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Posted: Jul 10th, '09, 03:33    

CharstarWishes

I know I lurk a ton then I post sometimes,
but when I do I have too much to say.

So I should apologize now for my long winded posts. lol

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 10th, '09, 03:34    

Meepy

Hugs: 83158
@Char: Wow, I could never make 2k in one day. Even if I tried really hard. If I sold something, I could, but that doesn't count. xD
I have the attention span of a goldfish, so I'd probably wander off to another site.
If it weren't for the event, I'd probably be on here a lot less.~ I tend to feel guilty when I'm on the computer for a long time (though I don't seem to stop...), and I begin thinking about how my back and eyesight are gonna be a wreck soon. ; A ;
I only have like... 8 summer items in total? xDD
I'm not so good at these events.
.-.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 10th, '09, 03:38    

Shinji_Fumajime

Mood: *Proudly green now and forever since Jun 26th, '08, 16:36.* KOfk's Official Silent Beast™
CharstarWishes wrote:@Shinji, There are a few items I would love in a few different colors. But I know what you mean as the colors on the site change I wish the older items matched.
I love black items they always match.

Actually I know something I would like to see is the monocle in silver.
I tend to go with black myself, 'tis easier to match it all.

Meepy wrote:If it weren't for the event, I'd probably be on here a lot less.~ I tend to feel guilty when I'm on the computer for a long time (though I don't seem to stop...), and I begin thinking about how my back and eyesight are gonna be a wreck soon. ; A ;
I only have like... 8 summer items in total? xDD
I'm not so good at these events.
.-.

I'm probably going to end up with carpo tunnel before this is all over. I spend a lot of time online, and not to mention, I will soon be working with computers for a living. .-.

The summer items are cool, and sometimes it is cool to get an extra to sell a little bit down the line. I like to make my main concern getting things I may actually be able to use, and if those are included in the 8 than you should be fine. ;)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 10th, '09, 03:42    

CharstarWishes

When I am bored and while I am waiting for others to post or lurking (mainly in the selling and buying areas) I refresh the forum page a lot to get dragon flies, I love it when I get like four dragonflies in a row. Still working on summer hats 3 more to go but I am at 47 DF so it wont be too long now if I stop distracting myself on purpose.

Oh, a monocle in silver would be awesome I just bought my gold one a few days ago, I broke down and bought all the soft plushie bunnies to I had been wanting them. There so many great items. I want to feature and items a week but I may need to start asking for the item URL so I can post since there are tons of things I love I haven't bought.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 10th, '09, 04:46    

Shinji_Fumajime

Yes, that actually sounds a lot like what I like to do, though lately I've been getting a little loose with the spending, when I'd like to be saving up for a few things.

I own all of the bunny plushies; I can't say that I've used them for a bit but I still do love them. The monocle is an item I really love so I purchased it right away. I know I made a request in the avatar items request thread, but no recolor, ah well. I can dream.

Actually, it's a little image heavy but I do have all of the image icons for all of the shops listed in the items availability thread. If you ever need any to display here, I'm sure I could probably see about getting it as well.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 10th, '09, 04:57    

CharstarWishes

That would be great, in fact I posted a link to your listing on the front page.
I kinda wanted to post all the photos of items, but then decided to feature one item at a time. I may expand it to one Best from each of the shops in the future if everyone likes the idea.

It maybe a fun way to hold contests using a featured item and showing off your av using the item or things like that. I hoping we can do lots of fun things.

Have a weekly sponsor who hands out a gift and let them pick that weeks winner and Item to use. I love the monthly contest but I like to change way more often than that. I wont hold the first contest till after the summer event ends since most folks are still collecting that cute dragon flies. The first contest is going to be for banners for here. I still missing all my photoshop editing software. I did find an online software I could use but i don't like it.

I like my old stuff on my old computer that wont turn on anymore ... dang pc's wont start back up.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 10th, '09, 05:02    

Shinji_Fumajime

I was contemplating making a thread of sorts dedicated to item appreciation, I'm glad someone else got around to it, as I have a tendency to put things off like crazy (way bad with procrastinating). I didn't notice that, but then I really only did see the front page once.

I'd be more than happy to help; contests really do sound like a fun thing to do. I recently reloaded my comp, I was still using Photoshop 4 as I'm too stubborn to try and use 7....which I'm not even sure if that's compatible with Vista. I'm alright with editing, but I've seen so many others whom are much better. My banners tend to be a bit more of a text thing.

(0) (0)

[ 30649 posts ]