Another new poll
yay  85%  [ 91 ]
nay  15%  [ 16 ]
Total votes : 107
 Post subject: Re: Rubie's Knuffel
Posted: Aug 31st, '18, 21:47    

Rubie

Hugs: 134739
I'm sorry, I guess I forgot that part if you said that previously about being sedated. I read your reply earlier, but didn't have the time to reply after that (I was at work and it got really busy)

I'm sorry to hear that about him. I feel like that makes the situation even worse and I have no words to say, but let me tell you, reading that has made me cry a little.

I hope you can heal from the shock as much as his family. It is not only just the family that can be affected by a death. Truly, I'm sorry you and his family has to go through this kind of situation.

Wow, that's kind of intense. I honestly don't know anyone who has been through something like that (believe me, two of my coworkers are cancer survivors; one had less than .01% chance of living and made it through, her cancer started as skin, but spread everywhere and she also had a brain tumor at the same time; my other coworker had breast and thyroid. It's amazing how positive an outlook on life they have now, that is something I don't think I will achieve like they have. point is, I've learned a lot about doctors and treatments from them). but I will hope for the best for you during this time.

You are totally fine. This is just a game in reality. a place to chat and a place to kill time (for me at least) and you did above and beyond what I was ever expecting someone to do. I will send a trade later, just eating a late lunch after going to my house and doing a little cleaning and unpacking of kitchen stuff, went and signed some papers for insurance and car (since I'm no longer under my mom's name for car), and to bring my dog home (he ended up going to insurance place with me because I was told by my mom "sign some papers and write a check" and that's all I thought so they said I could bring him in) going to go back and take more stuff over.

Thank you! No bed yet. Internet/cable in a week and half, they put in a smart thermostate and I can't figure out how to turn it all the way off. too complicated. I don't want the air on because I won't be living there full time for a little bit longer.
Thank you, seriously, I have so much stuff in boxes and at times, I feel so constricted because I have no where to put stuff. Now I have more than plenty of room to put my belongings.

I have also enjoyed talking to you and don't hesitate to start a conversation with me =] I enjoy listening to other people even if I don't know how to respond.

EDIT: nevermind on waiting for the trade. I decided I got around 30-40 minutes before I really need to leave (meeting my mom later to do a little more house shopping. it will never end) instead of sitting in a mostly empty house for a little bit.

also
Plays and Feeds in case you want to double check my math before you accept the trade.

Edit 2:
ALSO LEVEL UPS!
ImageImage
ImageImage

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Sep 2nd, '18, 04:22    

Butter

Hugs: 46026
Mood: Blessed
Website: https://www.pandora.com/station/1001832368449529690
Oh my...lost entire message I typed you. Sniff

(0) (0)
♡ Please Excuse My Crazy Typos, I am on a Cell. Still No Home Internet In My Area! ♡
Dreams & Quests ~ Greetings ~ Weekly FC Raffle ~ SpAm ~ Game ~ Library ~ Buttery Crumpet
ImageImage
[/size]

Posted: Sep 2nd, '18, 16:39    

Rubie

I have done that so many times...and I can never motivate myself to retype everything.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Sep 2nd, '18, 19:58    

MissNikki

Hugs: 102804
Mood: Tired. Always tired.
Rubie: Fed and played with all your knuffels on page 1 and page 2 - will try to do more later. :qh: :gfish:

(0) (0)

Posted: Sep 4th, '18, 02:54    

Rubie

Wait, you two do know I'm not hiring feeders for september? I feel like I am going to be too busy in my real life to do much tracking, and clicking, with that matter. (clicking meaning digging and leveling up) the most I'll do is switch out the lavalamps when a knuffel max.

But I do appreciate the clicks and will pay if you were expecting FP (butter)

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Sep 4th, '18, 03:43    

MissNikki

Hugs: 102804
Mood: Tired. Always tired.
Rubie wrote:Wait, you two do know I'm not hiring feeders for september? I feel like I am going to be too busy in my real life to do much tracking, and clicking, with that matter. (clicking meaning digging and leveling up) the most I'll do is switch out the lavalamps when a knuffel max.

But I do appreciate the clicks and will pay if you were expecting FP (butter)
I wasn't really sure if you were still doing that or not, so don't really expect anything. That's okay :mccute:

(0) (0)

Posted: Sep 9th, '18, 17:17    

Rubie

Okay. I know I make it confusing, I mean, I even confuse myself. lol. But I just think trying to keep track and making sure to post feed counts (I even forgot last month so >_>) with trying to move and get everything organize would not be a good idea.

But, got time to level up my knuffels today!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Sep 10th, '18, 15:37    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 99691
Mood: spiritual
off topic but i love your current avi, Rubie :mclove:

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Sep 12th, '18, 01:38    

Rubie

Thank you Mynah =]

It's never off topic to give someone a compliment =]

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Sep 13th, '18, 15:54    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 99691
Mood: spiritual
:mccute:

btw what bg are you using? i don't remember seeing it before!

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

[ 1393 posts ]