And fooooooooood~  27%  [ 52 ]
Total votes : 194
 Post subject: ~♥..Wild Knuffel Subsidies..♥~ [Open Slots!]
Posted: Sep 12th, '15, 09:10    

HanafuruLove

Hugs: 42601
Mood: Naega jeil jal naga!!
ωιℓ∂ киυffєℓ ѕυвѕι∂ιєѕ
ωє ωαит уσυ тσ мαкє α иєω ωιℓ∂ киυffєℓ-- αи∂ ωє'ℓℓ ραу уσυ тσ ∂σ ιт!
Subsidy: monetary assistance granted by a government us to a person or group in support of an enterprise regarded as being in the public interest.
Lately, the wild knuffel market hasn't been doing so hot. For various reasons, not as many people are spending foodpoints on wild knuffel, making it frustrating for artists who put in a lot of work only to recieve a rather small reward. As a result, the amount of wild knuffel being created keeps shrinking and shrinking. That's why Natsuyuki and I are here to give it a kick-start.

If you sign up and create and a wild knuffel meeting one of the sets of requirements on our list (and get it accepted to the site), we will give you a "wild knuffel subsidy" of
10k foodpoints. This way, no matter how popular your knuffel ends up being or how well it sells, you'll already have some extra foodpoints to show for your hard work.

(0) (0)

Post subject: RULES
Posted: Sep 12th, '15, 09:11    

HanafuruLove

яυℓєѕ

:qstar: You may only apply for one subsidy at a time. You also cannot combine two subsidies into one knuffel.

:qstar: It's okay if it takes a while for you to make a knuffel, but please check in with us at least once every 2 weeks so we know you are still making the knuffel. You don't have to say too much if you aren't the talkative type, but maybe let us know how it's going and what stage you're working on.

:qstar: If we do not hear from you at all for a period of 3 weeks, we have the right to assume you are no longer participating and give away your slot. (If you're going to be AWOL for some reason and know you won't be able to make a three week check-in, talk to me and we may be able to work something out.)

:qstar: Our requirements should be pretty simple to meet, and creative interpretation is fine with me. However, if you don't even come close to creating the knuffel you signed up to create, we can't exactly give you the food. For example if you signed up to create a butterfly knuffel, and then the final knuffel you presented to us was some sort of dragon that didn't resemble a butterfly in any way, we would have the right to refuse you the foodpoints.

:qstar: Your knuffel must be accepted and show up on the site for purchase before we can give you your foodpoints.

(0) (0)

Post subject: αναιℓαвℓє ѕυвѕι∂ιєѕ αи∂ ѕℓσтѕ
Posted: Sep 12th, '15, 09:12    

HanafuruLove

αναιℓαвℓє ѕυвѕι∂ιєѕ αи∂ ѕℓσтѕ
We currently have enough funds to offer 3 subsidy slots. 3/3 of these are still available, so sign up now!
  • Slot One: Lachla - Antlers Knuffel
    Slot Two: Eva - Breakfast Knuffel
    Slot Three:

:qstar:

ѕιgи υρ fσям
Username:
Subsidy of choice:
"I guarantee that I have read all of the rules, and I would like to apply for a slot"
ςυяяєит ѕυвѕι∂ιєѕ
Please choose any one of these to follow when creating your knuffel, and paste the name into your sign-up form.

Katsura Otoko Knuffel

Katsura Otoko is an old Japanese myth of a very beautiful man who lives on the moon. Please make a knuffel inspired by this. The knuffel must be male, wearing Japanese or Japanese-inspired clothing, and represent the moon in a clear manner. Other than that, use your imagination :)

Ramen Noodle Knuffel

Please make a knuffel inspired by ramen noodle cups. The knuffel must incorporate the actual noodles in some way, but what else to include is up to you (ex. seasonings, toppings, packaging, chopsticks...). Please remember KofK's rules and do not include any real logos/packaging designs in your knuffel, just make up your own instead.

Gentleman Knuffel

Create a male knuffel in formal wear. This could be a suit, fancy coat/vest with tie, or a full on tuxedo. Think "classy". Go for fantasy or modern day, whatever you like.

Seraph Knuffel

Create a knuffel with at least three sets of feathered/angelic wings. The wings can have any placement and/or color you want.

Antler Knuffel

Create a knuffel that involves a large pair of deer or moose antlers. You can stylize or fantasy-ify them as much as you want. They may be growing out of the knuffel like they would an actual animal, or otherwise incorporated into the design as some sort of accessory. Use your imagination!

Breakfast Food Knuffel

Make a knuffel who's main theme is some sort of breakfast food. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, ect. Any one food or combination of foods you want. Please make sure that the knuffel is not simply holding a food item, and that the food is a major part of the design.

Mushroom Knuffel

Please make a knuffel with mushrooms as its main theme. It may be dressed as a mushroom, decorated with many mushrooms, be part mushroom itself-- use your imagination! Fancy, funky, crazy mushroom varieties are welcomed and encouraged, though if you've used a variety that's difficult to read as "mushroom" at a glance, please link me to the species so I can understand how your knuffel fits the theme :)

(1) (0)

Post subject: ⒻⒶⓆ
Posted: Sep 12th, '15, 09:13    

HanafuruLove

ⒻⒶⓆ

If people have any questions, I'll try to answer them by posting, and then record them here so the answers can be easily found by new visitors :)

(0) (0)

Post subject: ѕυвѕι∂ιzє∂ кηυƒƒєℓ
Posted: Sep 12th, '15, 09:14    

HanafuruLove

ѕυвѕι∂ιzє∂ кηυƒƒєℓ

Seraphina by Rozzynante
Seraph Knuffel Subsidy
Completed October 18th, 2015

Josephine by Lachla
Seraph Knuffel Subsidy
Completed February 27th, 2016

Hessos by Eva
Antler Knuffel Subsidy
Completed March 12th, 2016

Ramen-Chan by Eva
Ramen Knuffel Subsidy
Completed March 16th, 2016

Katoko by Eva
Katsura Otoko Knuffel Subsidy
Completed March 19th, 2016

Mother Nature by Eva
Mushroom Knuffel Subsidy
Completed April 9th, 2016

(0) (0)

Post subject: Thank You
Posted: Sep 12th, '15, 09:15    

HanafuruLove

нαℓℓ σf gяαтιтυ∂є

~ :qh: A sincere thank you to lovely donairs donors who have contributed to our cause :qh: ~

:qstar: Wolltiger - 20,000 foodpoints :qstar:

:qstar: Akili Li - 5,000 foodpoints :qstar:

(1) (0)

Post subject: Re: ~~Under Construction~~
Posted: Sep 12th, '15, 09:17    

HanafuruLove

αffιℓιαтєѕ

(0) (0)

Post subject: =w=b
Posted: Sep 12th, '15, 09:17