Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 319, 320, 321, 322  Next
Good thread?
Yay, no hate! 50%  50%  [ 120 ]
Eh, I suppose. 7%  7%  [ 18 ]
Not my kind of thread. 5%  5%  [ 11 ]
Food! 38%  38%  [ 92 ]
Total votes : 241
 Post subject: Re: Compliment the avi above you!
Post Posted: Aug 23rd, '22, 05:09    

Akili Li
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 192980
Mood: Crumbly Crumpet
Ooooh, I love how the flower in your hand is mirrored in the frame and the central color of your background just before it radiates outward, you manage to tie together the whole thing so closely even though it has a sense of movement to it!

(0) (0)
Send me a PM if you have old (elemental/regular) knuffels for sale! I'm looking for a number of them that I missed, including some more recent ones.
I will trade or buy.

Post Posted: Aug 23rd, '22, 05:35    

Kuuki
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 183271
As usual I love the color balance and how it stands out from the background

(0) (0)
Life in Japan and more at MARCH STORY

Post Posted: Aug 23rd, '22, 06:00    

Moon Star
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 153107
Mood: Pondering on whether or not I should ponder about pondering...
Love how each color is present in every part of the avi, from big blocks to small zones~

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Post Posted: Aug 24th, '22, 07:35    

Kuuki
I love how you used a lot of different colors but everything comes together really nicely

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Aug 24th, '22, 09:09    

Zupprika
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 126721
Mood: tired
I love the colour scheme of your avi. It looks fairy like, but then also very down to earth with the icecream

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Post Posted: Aug 24th, '22, 09:54    

Kuuki
I could say the same of yours.
I especially likes how it naturally stands out from the background without clashing too much with it

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 18th, '22, 11:59    

Zupprika
I really like your avi. I always loved the claret colour and it's ont of the classic colours that's been there a long time. I like the colours, the sleep mask which is almostn ever used, and you managed to make a great and balanced avi with it, gj!

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 18th, '22, 13:44    

Neith
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 40337
I really like the whole "midnight masked ball" theme ! The gloves+dress, even the paper decorations behind, i love the choice of item (and the colour scheme is very elegant too)

(0) (0)
done for now

Post Posted: Sep 18th, '22, 17:02    

Locuranis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 9505
I especially like the arrangement of your hair decorations; it's very nicely done

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Post Posted: Sep 18th, '22, 22:13    

Moon Star
Your avi is so beautiful~ I really like the way you tie the white flowers on your kimono with the hair ornament~

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 319, 320, 321, 322  Next