I don't know  23%  [ 3 ]
What are those, again?  31%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 13
 Post subject: Knuffel gear
Posted: Apr 13th, '22, 03:13    

Akili Li

Hugs: 220597
Mood: Crumbly Crumpet
Do you have something you usually equip your Knuffel with?

Maybe a friendly hamster so they always have company?

Maybe an apple and a cupcake so they are always happy and full?

Maybe you always make sure their wallpaper and flooring reflects their individual nature?

I'm curious. Tell me what gear you usually give to your Knuffel!

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

Post subject: Re: Knuffel gear
Posted: Apr 13th, '22, 07:39    

Amura

Hugs: 60269
Mood: Glad to be back! ^o^
I'm the apple & cupcake person.
I hardly ever decorate their rooms, just those funcional items.

And I've always thought they don't stack (so I voted) but I may be completely wrong.
In the Living Empire they don't have the "doesn't stack" note, which maybe means they do!

(0) (0)
G U I D E - F O R - N E W - M E M B E R S

. A v a t a r . I t e m . G u i d e .
A work on progress, but already quite a bunch of sets to check!

Posted: Apr 13th, '22, 09:02    

HanafuruLove

Hugs: 42608
Mood: Naega jeil jal naga!!
The way the apples and cupcakes work, I don't think it's possible for them to stack. Basically what they do is a certain number of times per hour the autoclick the knuffel for you. If the bar has room in it, it counts as a click, but if it's full it just doesn't do anything. The items say something like "15 food per hour" and "20 play per hour", but I stalk my knuffels when they get close to intervals of 10, and I've noticed that they definitely do not get the full 35 clicks an hour.

I think the bars go down slower than 15 or 20 times an hour. So if you start with an empty bar, it'll click that many times, but if you have a full bar it just counts the clicks that happen while the bars have space in them.

Meaning, if you stuck a second apple on a knuffel, it just wouldn't do anything at all, because the first apple is already faster than the natural degeneration of the bars.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 13th, '22, 18:16    

Akili Li

Hugs: 220597
Mood: Crumbly Crumpet
Well, what I was thinking of was how when you dig with your knuffels, it drops the bars way down. Then if you time it wrong and the server flips over, say, two hours later, and you want to dig again, a single apple-cupcake set won't have had time to refill the bars yet, and you can't use up all the digs without having to unhide your knuffel and find the right ones and then refill their bars.
So instead you get only about half the digs in, and wait a few more hours and get a few more in, and give up long before you're done.

But if you put a second set of apples and cupcakes in, would it refill the bars faster?

Or if it's like an auto-click, would it not work at all because when the first set goes, the second set would get that "you have to wait 20 seconds between clicks" error?

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

[ 4 posts ]