Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1744 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Dappervolk Intro! ❦
Posted: Sep 26th, '22, 17:21    

Hotarla

Hugs: 88026
Ohhh wow. If I did something like that and I was caught by my parents, they’d have a fit lol. They’d give me a lecture lol.

Yeah my vacation days get reset at the end of the year.

Guess what! In finally got a shard for one of those new crow pets on dv! 1 down 4 to go lol!

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Sep 26th, '22, 18:12    

Rubie

Hugs: 134724
PFFT! Perks of (not right now) living by myself. My mom would be the same even though she naps a lot on the weekends too.

Woohoo! My dumb butt completely forgot to get on DV yesterday...sigh.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Sep 26th, '22, 19:54    

Hotarla

I suppose lol. Although I dunno how I’d feel living by myself. Like I have no friends, like I think it might be a bit lonely. Just the feeling of a presence in the same place…

Oh noooo theatre lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: Sep 27th, '22, 16:18    

Rubie

I hate having the presences of others besides my dogs in my house lol. This is my space, now leave. But yeah, I see family way too often that it's nice having a break, except rn.

I was pretty dang proud I remembered about troth tokens since I really need to keep up on that because it's starting to look bad if I'll have enough each month.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Sep 28th, '22, 02:52    

Hotarla

Hum maybe it just depends on the family and the persons preferences. Some people can live alone, some can’t. XD;;

Oh yeah I need troth tokens, I’m literally down by so much since I just spent like 500 on the new set. I can’t afford to lose the streak lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: Sep 28th, '22, 14:58    

Rubie

I could soooooo sleep all day today too. I couldn't sleep last night. The night before I stayed up later out of bed and fell asleep fast. Apparently that was a one time deal because it didn't work again. (I usually go to bed around 9 to read, but then not fall asleep until 11:30)

Yeah, I've always been a loner person. I used to live for whenever I got to be home alone. Like my mom and stepdad going out to do something, I would stay home if I was offered because I lived for that.

Yeah that's why I need to make sure to not mess up my streak with those. I still find it annoying it resets back to one if you miss one day. At least go down one step, or not make it so many days to go back up. sigh.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Sep 29th, '22, 02:11    

Hotarla

yeah i sleep late than wake up late. even though i want to sleep early......and wake up late hahaha. xD

i've also always been a bit of a loner. i would rather stay in a corner and read than go out and socialize. still, i think i'd feel unused to my surroundings if i lived truly alone. xD;; iunno, its weird.

yeah, i wish troth tokens could have a streak restore button. xD like theatre.

(0) (0)

Posted: Sep 29th, '22, 15:38    

Rubie

I actually like waking up early because I can relax a little before I need to work/do stuff around the house. BUT NOPE! My body is like "LET'S STAY UP LATE AND MAKE IT HARD TO GET UP!" Looking up some melatonin pills to see if I should try those one of these times. Maybe if I make my way to walfart this weekend I'll pick some up.

It was weird at first tbh. Like I wake up and no one was there besides my dog (just had Viki boy at the time). It was soooo weird. One time I thought someone broke into my house by the way the house settled so I went around checking all the closets like lmao, nothing to fight back if someone was actually hiding in a closet.

IKR that would be so nice. It's been years and I don't see that changing. Reminds me of subeta and the bathhouse (year you can get paid currency every 5 days) and I was over 100 days...just to forget it one day. sigh. The only thing besides the paid currency was a achievement for 300 day streak and nothing more iirc.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Sep 29th, '22, 20:14    

Hotarla

I hate getting up early. 8u wish I never have to but….

Lolll that’s funny. And kinda scary too to think there might be someone else in the house. 8u

I just found another feather from adventuring. Apparently you can get the feathers from picking up those treasure chests as well, not just from completing the bars. 8u like they just…hand the feathers out to you! Def much easier than filling up the bar lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: Sep 29th, '22, 21:09    

Rubie

I used to be up late at night, up late in the morning. normal job changed me. lol. WELL that's a lie. When I worked at the bank I was in bed by 8 every night and up early every day, then up late on saturday, and lots of sleep on sunday. That job had me kind of depressed because I was gone 10+ hours every day for little pay, 6 days a week (half days saturdays). My first paycheck away from that job was over more than what I made in a month there. The only plus side was two weeks paid vacation after 3 months.

Yeah, I got a video doorbell now. Doesn't show the whole front yard, but better than nothing. I think I am going to get a camera just outside the backdoor from the garage and one for above the garage, just to be safe. I do live in a very safe neighborhood, but there have been car break ins (more like, if your car isn't locked, you getting robbed) and people have tried doors on houses.

OOH NICE! I have been doing adventuring a lot but not that lucky apparently.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

[ 1744 posts ]