Looks nice, might try one day  10%  [ 8 ]
Never heard about it  5%  [ 4 ]
Gimme FOOOOD  35%  [ 28 ]
Total votes : 79
 Post subject: Genshin Impact
Posted: Apr 21st, '21, 22:54    

Arachne

Hugs: 48110
I remember there were quite a few people playing it some time ago. Anyone is still playing?

I actually play everyday. Though usually it's only for the dailies :mcheh: There is one, sometimes two days a week when I play longer, even though there isn't much not time-limited new content lately. I just love the game - the world, the system (even if it is a bit imbalanced), the characters, the story...

So, anyone?

(1) (0)
I want to practise my English. If you see any mistakes, please send me a pm.

Why do some people use such a small font size? It hurts my eyes... :mcdead:

Post subject: Re: Genshin Impact
Posted: Apr 28th, '21, 01:51    

Moi

Hugs: 322263
Mood: Know you're not alone.

I started playing it not long ago.
I really like the game, but I haven't played in a couple weeks.
One of the characters I really want is Diluc but I haven't gotten him yet >Bu

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I know you hear me,
I can taste it in your tears."

Posted: Apr 29th, '21, 18:26    

Arachne

Hugs: 48110
Yeah, Diluc is nice :mcglee: I also don't have him yet, but he's permanently available, so maybe one day...

I don't know when you've played the last time, but they are constantly adding some changes to the game and now we are getting rolls currency for ascending the characters, also for the previously ascended characters. Leveling characters is still a bit of pain, but at least there is nice additional reward for that :mccute:

(0) (0)
I want to practise my English. If you see any mistakes, please send me a pm.

Why do some people use such a small font size? It hurts my eyes... :mcdead:

Posted: Oct 18th, '21, 10:41    

NoxNoctis

Hugs: 10294
Oh, I've just started playing like two-three weeks ago! Didn't progress very fast due to having lotsa work atm tho ^^;;... but I like it so far!
My Id is 732039636 (name: Lorelei) if anyone wanna add me :)
I'm at AR 25 for now, mostly using Bennett and Ningguang

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 19th, '21, 09:42    

JosieQ

Hugs: 88089
Mood: Overwhelmed and despondent.
I've been playing since it began and was thinking about giving up on it because I only had one crappy water character, but I just got Kokomi so I'm super excited and have a great team now! :mcargh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 19th, '21, 10:59    

NoxNoctis

Omg, lucky youuuu! :qshock: Congrats on pulling Kokomi! Yeah, Barbara isn't very good lol
I'm hoping to get Xingqiu one day :qlov:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 20th, '21, 06:03    

JosieQ

Hehe thanks. There was only like two days left on her banner and I'd given up on getting her and then BAM! I'd love to get Childe too, but it's not lookin' good. :mcheh:

Who's your favorite that you have, and who do you want the most that you DON'T have yet?

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 20th, '21, 10:42    

NoxNoctis

Hmmm tricky questions XD Efficiency-wise, I like using Bennett and Ningguang, but when it comes to running around looking all cute I looooove little Qiqi! Got Yanfei recently too but I haven't used her yet; she looks cool tho!
And about characters I'd love to have, of course I gotta say Venti and Xiao :mclove: and I really really want Childe but my 5* pull on this banner was... Qiqi X'D and now i'm broke so it's not looking really good either haha...
What about you?? You probably have quite a big roster now! :qcute:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 20th, '21, 11:04    

JosieQ

Qiqi is the best! I had been using her nonstop for the last almost-year (indispensable as a healer) but since Kokomi heals too I swapped her out for a change for like the first time in forever.

Originally I had voice-over in Japanese, but when I switched to playing on PC I didn't want to spare the time downloading the language pack (heh), so I left them on English, and Qiqi cracks me up. "Hey do you know what? Neither do I. I already forgot." Love that little lunatic. :mcsquee:

Yeah, for efficiency I've got Xinyan on first. I kinda hate how slow she swings her damn claymore and can't bear to use her to hit anything, but I need the shielding. I use Yanfei almost permanently, she's been real useful to me and you'll probably find her pretty good if you power her up too.

I accidentally got the Raiden Shogun on her last banner, was trying for someone else and didn't want her, but when I found out she basically applies electro to the other character's attacks, it's turned out to be a real killer. And with Kokomi as my fourth, I'm goin' around smashin' up the place reeeeal good. :mcargh:

Oh yeah I'd love either Venti or Xiao! When are they coming back to banners?! :mcshout:

Did they tweak Xiao since he was first released? When he first came out the trial had him losing a ton of HP when he'd do his super move which I haaaated, but then more recently he was a trial in another event (I can't remember the name of), and it seemed like his ability sucked less HP than before, which made him much more usable. Of course he's pretty too, though I gotta say if dating's on the table I'm gonna have to go with Zhongli. Mmmm Zhongli...

Don't have his character yet either though. :mcsweat:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 20th, '21, 15:10    

NoxNoctis

Awwww...! That's so cute! Kinda makes me wanna play in english now! (or almost XD Because some other characters have a really meh voice)
That sounds like a very good team indeed omg, mine is totally not balanced like that X'D Gotta work on Yanfei too...!

Unfortunately, there's no date yet for a Xiao or Venti rerun, but since we got Childe again it's safe to say we should have Zhongli, Venti and Xiao again soon, hopefully (crossing fingers and all :qstar: lol)

No idea if they improved Xiao tho, I haven't seen anyone using him around yet and I wasn't there to see his previous releases ^^; Not gonna lie, I'm mainly attracted by his looks XD
Zhongli thooooo :mclove: what a man~
(And Diluc, can't forget grumpy wine master~)

(0) (0)

[ 329 posts ]