Money.... T^T  15%  [ 29 ]
Foodpoints~  46%  [ 88 ]
Total votes : 193
 Post subject: Last bought games
Posted: Apr 24th, '14, 00:43    

Mutantlife

Hugs: 10219
Mood: Feeling like a klutz
I haven't really seen a topic like this while I was scanning the Games Talk section. So pardon me if this topic was already created xD

So what games did y'all bought recently? Or maybe not so recently? Or maybe even secretly downloaded?

The last game I bought was Tales of Symphonia Chronicles. Online webshop had it for a lot cheaper now so I jumped at the chance to buy it. Oh, I can't wait to have it in my hands~

Since I see some people are also attracted here for the 'Tales of' serie, there is also a topic here that is especially for that. So if you want to fangirl/fanboy over the games more, it can be done here ^^ Of course feel free to mention you bought the games or make a comment over someone who bought it and voicing your opinion, as long as you be nice and polite ^^

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Last bought games
Posted: Apr 24th, '14, 01:39    

yyty255

Hugs: 2998
Mood: OAO
Ooh. I have the Gamecube version of Tales of Symphonia, so I passed up the chance to get Chronicles when a relative offered to get it for me.

But..uh... if I remember correctly, the most recent game I've bought was Tales of Graces f, though I haven't had the chance to actually play it yet.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 24th, '14, 04:30    

Bear Witch

Hugs: 45689
Mood: Lonely
Last game I purchased was... Harvest Moon: A Tale of Two Cities for my 3DS.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 24th, '14, 19:04    

Mutantlife

@yyty255 Tales of Symphonia Chronicles also includes the sequel of the game =3 Not only that, it also has the option to play it with the Japanese voice actors =3 And of course more costumes~ Yay for more costumes~
And Tales of Graces F is a nice game xD Not my favorite Tales of game but still nice.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 25th, '14, 00:16    

Lyrok

Hugs: 875
Last game I bought was the Mass Effect Trilogy, it was on sale on amazon for $11 so I couldn't say no.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 25th, '14, 00:18    

Hamda

Hugs: 37128
Mood: dreaming
conception II :- Children of the seven stars

Amarican version finally out (3DS) so I grabbed a copy kindda regretting it now though, the game isn't engaging at all =/

(0) (0)
I'm Hamda on Subeta and FR so drop me a hello there!!
ImageImage Image Image

Posted: Apr 25th, '14, 00:24    

yyty255

Hugs: 2998
Mood: OAO
@Mutantlife oh really? Maybe I'll go out and get it the next time I have some spare cash, in that case. And I swear I'll get around to playing Tales of Graces f sometime. Maybe. Eventually.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 25th, '14, 18:22    

Mutantlife

@yyty255 Yeah, and if I heard right, if you played ToGF you also get extra costumes. Same for Tales of Xillia. Not sure if that was completely true but the internet should came up with the answer xD
The intro songs when starting also is Japanese. Not sure if you could change that, but when I started them on to install them they were Japanese and I got all emotional and stuff x'D

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 26th, '14, 07:40    

Fanatica

Hugs: 747
Mood: LF: Gatekeeper
Absolutely most recent, to jump on the bandwagon, is Tales of Symphonia Chronicles. Haven't scratched the surface of the Symphonia port much(JP voices means voiced skits *_*), but I'm very glad to have access to Dawn of the New World again, for all its Flashbacks to Five Seconds Ago; had it on the Wii and... kinda had to part ways with it. orz

And while not as recent, Hatsune Miku Project Diva F! Friggin' preordered that one, and I don't regret it for a second! So good~ |D

(0) (0)
A Fangirl and her Knuffel ~ Share the Love :qh: (and food!)
^maybe you'll help the Knuffs further along than this slacker^

Posted: Apr 26th, '14, 19:19    

Mutantlife

I never played the sequel and personally don't own a wii, so this was damn handy xD But first need to finish the first game...

And I bought new games today! Well, new used games.
- One Playstation2 singstar game from the 80s. Yay for Eye of the Tiger! xD
- One Playstation3 singstar game. Not sure what is all on it but I'm still happy xD
- Playstation2 Buzz game with as theme Hollywood.

I really love King's day, formerly known as Queen's day. I love the markets and being able to sell all your own things on the streets and just buying things from others. I bought way too much @_@
The buzz game was quite a drama... Got 4 Buzz controllers with the game and once at home I checked it over again, finding out the playstation2 they were selling was now missing a connection cable. So I went back to give it back to them, being the nice girl I was. Then nearing the end of the day I was home again (went to another place with a much bigger place where people were selling their stuff) and my sister looked inside the cdbox.... only to find out the game wasn't in it. So in a hurry we went back for the third time and we were so lucky he was still there! The game was still in the playstation that they didn't manage to sell. I got it and that was it. So I'm really happy everything went well in the end.

(0) (0)

[ 129 posts ]