Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 140 posts ] 
 Post subject: Rune Factory 4
Posted: Jul 28th, '14, 17:20    

PupDragon

Hugs: 24824
Mood: Tired
So I just bought this game. I have bin having fun so far. I thought I would start this thread so that people could share tips and tricks people have found.

So, can anyone give me some tips on how to have an easier time with this game?

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Rune Factory 4
Posted: Jul 28th, '14, 22:21    

Rubie

Hugs: 134533
I got this game for Christmas last year, and it's still quite fun to play. I haven't played recently, but the only thing I can tell you on how to make money fast, skill up, and level up fast is to plant a bunch of spinach (I'm pretty sure that's the one that takes two days to grow) and harvest, and repeat. There will be little skill orbs and rune spirits(?) that will appear that will skill up a random skill and eventually lead to level ups. Also plant crops that can be harvested multiple times.
When upgrading weapons/armor that you don't care about, use cheap materials that are easy to be found, like scrap metal, wood, etc, because upgrading gives you the same amount of EXP no matter what item you use.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Jul 29th, '14, 02:39    

Hamda

Hugs: 37123
Mood: dreaming
here's a cheat that will really hack the game for you.

you can fight bosses once a game day BUT there is a way to hack that and make it unlimited times per day.

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS CHEAT!

as this is a spoiler thread I refuse to place the cheat in a spoiler box. you have been warned!

what you do is go to the boss and defeat it, once you do make sure to teleport out of there before door barriers vanish! the game will award you princess/prince points, exp, gold AND whatever drop there was will remain in the room for your next visit BUT the game will not register this boss beaten for the day. so you can immediately go back, collect your items, beat him again and repeat the action as many times as you want.

(0) (0)
I'm Hamda on Subeta and FR so drop me a hello there!!
ImageImage Image Image

Posted: Jul 30th, '14, 14:58    

PupDragon

Thank you. These tips will help a lot.

Currently I am having problems with a boss, but I figure if I level and forge better items I will be able to beat them.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 30th, '14, 23:34    

Hamda

which boss? might be able to help ^_^

(0) (0)
ImageImage Image Image

Posted: Jul 31st, '14, 04:05    

Rubie

Hugs: 134533
The second boss, the horse one in the water ruins, took me forever to beat. I think I was under-level at the time because I was more concerned in progressing in the story than actually leveling up and getting better equipment. Though I recall doing that after finally beating that one.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Jul 31st, '14, 15:55    

PupDragon

Hamda wrote:which boss? might be able to help ^_^

The last of the fake Native Dragons. The water one. I finally beat him. Mostly through massive leveling and forging weapons. I just beat the second Dungeon Arc.
I may have been playing this game too much over the last few days.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 31st, '14, 16:30    

ml1201

Hugs: 63319
I've gotten the game for less than $9 (trade in value from a store) and I'm loving it! Though I've defeated all the guardians but the game doesn't feel like I've finished it since who you were before loosing your memory hasn't been revealed. So even though I've seen credits to me it doesn't feel like I've beaten the game, is there more to it that I don't know about? :mcconf:

(0) (0)
ImageWish list on profile, too long for siggyWild Knuffel Items Trade ThreadImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Posted: Jul 31st, '14, 17:40    

Hamda

@PupDragon

oh for the dragons just use the repeated boss hack for a faster level up then pound him to the ground @_@

hehe, congrats on making it through though!

@ml1201

yes there is, the game ends not once but three times! I'm guessing you are at the third arc right now (after the 2nd credit roll)

keep playing and in a week or so game time ant related events take place that will lead you to the next main storyline

(0) (0)
ImageImage Image Image

Posted: Jul 31st, '14, 18:20    

ml1201

Hugs: 63319
lol, when the first credits rolled, it stopped, an event occurred, and then restarted. XD Not actually ending twice. XD

(0) (0)
ImageWish list on profile, too long for siggyWild Knuffel Items Trade ThreadImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

[ 140 posts ]