Post subject: Re: Rune Factory 4
Posted: Aug 30th, '14, 08:51    

Wiltherel

Hugs: 17049
Mood: Shht! I am firing my lazer!
Yes.. I'm a total fan girl.
You should've seen me spazzing out when I finally unlocked him
*-* Leoonnn... <3

I'm so happy I got him. I was rushing through most of the time to get strong enough (still enjoyed the story!) so I can save him. *-*
Now I'm slowing down and working on skills/money so I'm ready to go into the next arc on hard mode.

(0) (0)
I haz a shop! Clickies!
Mind feeding them? Thank you~

Posted: Aug 31st, '14, 00:14    

ml1201

Hugs: 63392
lol, since its my first time playign I'm taking it easy. x'D Don't want to rush into something if I don't understand everything yet. :3

(0) (0)
ImageWish list on profile, too long for siggyWild Knuffel Items Trade ThreadImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Posted: Sep 13th, '14, 01:47    

ml1201

Finally started the second arc, fighting that one guy was pretty easy though, he maybe only took 1/15 of my health when he attacked, I was more concerned about the person helping me in that fight since one attack nearly killed them. o.o; Good thing I found out you can use a healing spell to restore them when a companion goes down. x'D

(0) (0)
ImageWish list on profile, too long for siggyWild Knuffel Items Trade ThreadImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Posted: Sep 22nd, '14, 17:24    

ml1201

Okay, I finished what I'm assuming is the second arch since I think someone said that in order to do the third I had to get married to one of the bachelors (since I'm the female main character). Or did I misunderstand that and its another event like thing like before?

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

Posted: Oct 19th, '14, 02:30    

PupDragon

Hugs: 24927
Mood: Tired
ml1201 wrote:Okay, I finished what I'm assuming is the second arch since I think someone said that in order to do the third I had to get married to one of the bachelors (since I'm the female main character). Or did I misunderstand that and its another event like thing like before?

No, you do not have to marry to do the third arc. Also, when you complete an arc the credits will roll (with the exception of the third arc) so that is how you can tell.

Sorry that no one has been posting, real-life can take up so much time.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 19th, '14, 04:17    

ml1201

No problem. XD And yes the credits did go a second time, though I was more concerned about the marrying thing. XD Glad I don't need to worry about that then. XD

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

Posted: Oct 24th, '14, 02:26    

PupDragon

Glad I could help, even if that help was a bit bleated. This is, some of the potential husbands cannot be marred until after the second arc and the third arc can be difficult to start. So some people may have come to the conclusion that to start the third arc you need to be married, simply because the arc did not start until after they were married.

The third arc is difficult. There are a lot of high level monsters.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 24th, '14, 02:29    

ml1201

Yeah, Wilth was telling em how hard the monsters were in that arc. XD Then again she's also playing on a harder difficulty than me (is new so was a chicken and went the easy route). Arc three has not started yet for me, or at lets all I did was Twinkle, so I'm just getting achievements (for selling items) and shop quest stuff done for now. :3

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

Posted: Oct 24th, '14, 02:59    

PupDragon

A good way to spend your time as any. Just don't neglect your social connections, you need them to get the third arc to start. There are a lot of conversations you have to watch before the third arc can start.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 24th, '14, 03:06    

ml1201

Oh, I talk to everyone all the time, and I try to give them things on their birthdays. :3 So I'm pretty set there.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

[ 140 posts ]