[ 20 posts ] 
Do you play Overwatch?
yes (pc)  12%  [ 7 ]
yes (ps4)  14%  [ 8 ]
yes (xbox1)  2%  [ 1 ]
no (but I want to)  26%  [ 15 ]
no (and it's not my style)  47%  [ 27 ]
Total votes : 58
 Post subject: Re: Anyone play Overwatch?
Posted: Feb 12th, '18, 00:26    

Demareth

Hugs: 30289
Mood: tired
People just get mad for the same reasons they get mad about other characters and they're under the delusion that the character "takes no skill" but like guess what buddy they all require different skills.

And she can be extra deadly when played right. So she makes people veeery mad XD

(0) (0)
OwO
ImageImageImage
Please feed my children
ImageImageImage

Posted: Feb 13th, '18, 07:57    

Tora_Fujimoto

Hugs: 30506
Yeah, I remember playing a game and the person who was playing symmetra kept killing me and I was Sombra and I was just so mad. I just got to the point where I went around that character xD lol

Have you seen the new skins for the Year of the Dog thing? Oh I love divas. And when I played yesterday I noticed that my gf and them changed Sombras skin and I felt werid asking but I was obsessed with her for a few days so I watched youtube videos of all her skins and things and I was like "I will cosplay as her!" Lol xD

(0) (0)
Questing Materials

Goldfish x 17
Lily ✔️
Water Orb ✔️
Wererat Tail ✔️
Yellow Balloon x 70
Food Points ✔️

Posted: Feb 13th, '18, 21:28    

Demareth

Ooo no i havent yet
I think i saw mercy's briefly though and i'm yes

I love new skins :3

(0) (0)
OwO
ImageImageImage
Please feed my children
ImageImageImage

Posted: Feb 14th, '18, 07:43    

Tora_Fujimoto

Hugs: 30506
I love new skins too. Theyre so pretty!

When I saw mercy's, I didnt know who that character was and then I realized. xD I wish I could get the game myself and stuff. Its someone elses so I cant really go through the skins or change anything unless I make sure its okay and thats no fun xD lol

(0) (0)
Questing Materials

Goldfish x 17
Lily ✔️
Water Orb ✔️
Wererat Tail ✔️
Yellow Balloon x 70
Food Points ✔️

Posted: Feb 14th, '18, 20:56    

Demareth

I feel

It makes it feel slightly personalized
well hopefully you'll be able to get your own soon uwu

(0) (0)
OwO
ImageImageImage
Please feed my children
ImageImageImage

Posted: Jul 8th, '18, 19:44    

Unnamed_light

Hugs: 1352
Mood: Lost interest in this site. May come back every now and again
If you do who do you main? I play D.Va and Moira the most,I wanna get better at Ana and Sombra, I think i'm not that bad a Mai and Genji.
What class do you feel most comfortable playing (is there a class you feel more comfortable playing?)
Do you have a favourite map? Least fave?
Hanamura, Horizon Lunar Colony, Blizzard World, Lijiang Tower, Nepal and Oasis are my favourite maps
Temple of Anubis, Junkertown and Watchpoint: Gibraltar are my most disliked map.
Favourite mode? VS. AI
What are your opinions about Competitive mode? I've never been a fan of Fighting against people so I don't Like Competitive mode that much.
Do you play the arcade games? (fave?) I don't play the arcade games.
Do you have a favourite skin? ) Ana's merciful skin , Ana's Snowy Owl skin, Hanzo's Okami skin, D.Va's White Rabbit skin, D.Va's Taegeukgi skin (I have it), D.Va's B.Va Skin, D.Va's Junebug skin, D.Va's Palanquin skin, D.Va's Cruiser skin, D.Va's Black Cat skin, Genji's Carbon Fiber skin, Genji's Nihon skin, Mei's Abominable skin, Mei's Yeti Hunter skin, Mei's Chang'e skin (I have it), Mei's Luna skin, Mei's Jiangshi skin, Mei's Pajamei skin, Mercy's Amber skin, Mercy's Devil skin (I have it) Mercy's Imp skin, Mercy's Winged Victory skin, Mercy's Witch skin, Mercy's Zhuque skin, Moira's Moon skin, Moira's blackwatch skin, Orisa's Dynastinae skin, Orisa's Forest Spirit skin, Pharah's Possessed skin, Reaper's Shiver skin, Reaper's Hellfire skin, Reaper's Dracula skin, Reinhardt's Blackhardt skin, Reinhardt's Bloodhardt skin (I have it), Reinhardt's Lionhardt skin, Sombra's Noche (I have it) skin, Sombra's Virus skin, Sombra's Peppermint skin, Sombra's Azúcar skin, Sombra's Los Muertos skin, Sombra's Augmentedskin, Sombra's Cyberspace skin, Sombra's Tulum skin, Sombra's Rime skin, Symmetra's Peacock skin, Symmetra's Regal skin, Symmetra's Utopaea skin, Symmetra's Qipao skin, Symmetra's Vampire skin, Symmetra's Oasis skin, Symmetra's Magician skin, Symmetra's Dragon skin, Tracer's Sporty skin, Tracer's Rose skin, Tracer's Punk skin, Tracer's Ultraviolet skin, Tracer's Graffiti skin, Tracer's Jingle skin, Widowmaker's Nova skin, Widowmaker's Odette skin, Widowmaker's Odile skin, Widowmaker's Black Lily skin, Zenyatta's Sunyatta skin, Zenyatta's Ra skin, Zenyatta's cultist skin. I didn't know I liked THAT many skins! :mchappy:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 8th, '18, 19:51    

PastelWitch

Hugs: 38359
Mood: Obsessed
Yay Overwatch fans!

I'm a Mercy main (just got my golden staff) but I also like D.va, Symmetra and Moira.

Favourite skin is Pink Mercy :qh:

I like comp; it's less salty than quick play. I usually play the arcade modes to get my 3 loot boxes and then move onto comp. I try to do the 10 matches every season.

Favourite map? Hmm... probably Blizzard World or Hanamura.
Least favourite? Junkertown and Gibraltar!

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: Oct 29th, '18, 21:53    

Shadowdrake

Hugs: 12090
Mood: wheee
I do. I'm terrible at it xD
I don't have a main or a fave map yet, still feeling out things. Otherwise I'm usually a healer but I'm also frigging bad at that because I end up dying and then everyone yells for healing.
Honestly I love the PvE games (Halloween and Retribution), but otherwise I'm usually in arcade playing one of the team games. Total Mayhem is my fave for short bursts (so much spam!) but No Limits comes at a close second.
I don't actually know anything about comp bc it's my brother's account and I'm just piggybacking so I don't mess up his score :mcheh:

(0) (0)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Posted: Nov 20th, '18, 03:06    

Buttons

Hugs: 1833
I play Overwatch. I got into it pretty late in comparison to others, so I was never as obsessed as some. I think it's pretty fun though. I don't play it super regularly, but every so often I have a craving for it so I'll load it up. I mainly play as D.VA or Bastion. I recently was able to play in competitive matches for the first time and that was a fun change. I like those matches way better than quick play. A lot of people talk about the toxic nature of competitive but I have other people's mics muted so for me it's just a fun time. Since I don't play the game a lot though I'm not really the best at it so it's probably a good thing I can't hear other people raging at me. I've never tried the arcade modes though, so I think that's something that I'd need to look into. I don't really have a favourite map either, I think they all have their perks. I quite like Junkertown though. I definitely prefer when I'm on attack rather than defence in a match though, I feel I perform much better that way. I also haven't really unlocked many skins for characters that I play. I have D.VA in tangerine at the moment and Bastion is overgrown. I've changed some of the others, but I very rarely deviate so they're a bit lost on me. While you can argue that quick play is a good way to practice new characters, I get really annoyed when I die trying to do something, so I always swap to someone that I can use :qhehe:

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 8th, '19, 21:21    

Anime

Hugs: 50593
Mood: ♫ I'm a Barbie girl ♫
I used to play it a lot a few months back.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

[ 20 posts ]