Unversed  5%  [ 3 ]
Sea Salt Icecream (food/other)  61%  [ 39 ]
Total votes : 64
 Post subject: Kingdom Hearts Fans!
Posted: May 29th, '18, 17:56    

AlkseeyaKC

Hugs: 235471
Mood: I'm Blue dabadee dabadie.
Any Kingdom Hearts fans out there? I'm so excited KH3 is coming out this year. Feel free to come here and express your love for the series!

Not sure what to say? Here are some things to get started:
Fav. Character(s):
Fav. KH game:
Fav. World:
Fav. Non-KH game:
What is it you like about KH:

Here is from me:
Fav. Character(s): Riku, Zexion, Axel
Fav. KH game: Hard for me to really pick, but KH:3D because I loved Riku in that one.
Fav. World: Tron world. I love the glowies. I also love Destiny Island, freaking love tropics.
Fav. Non-KH game: Final Fantasy(s), Pokemon, Zelda
What is it you like about KH: I really love the style, gameplay, and characters. I also want to know where Tetsuya is going with all this. XD

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Fans!
Posted: Jun 1st, '18, 20:04    

Rosamond

Hugs: 98527
Mood: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I played the original KH and didn't get into it. I never made it past the island. XD;

I loved KH Chains of Memories though. After I beat it I played it again. :mclaugh:

I like the character designs of the games. I think they look cool. The music is usually really good too. I might give another KH game a try.

Oh, I have played some of that KH mobile game too.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 1st, '18, 20:39    

AlkseeyaKC

Awww you never made it off the island? It's OK, I could live on that island. XD

For CoM, did you play the hand healed or the version on counsel? It was a fun one.

I hope you will try to play more sometime. It's a fun series. :qh:
I'm happy they been making it easy to get the older games in bundles so people can play the old ones and know whats going on.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 1st, '18, 21:05    

Rosamond

Hugs: 98527
Mood: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I first watched someone play the whole game and then when I went to play it myself I wasn't as interested. :mcheh:

I played it on a handheld. Yeah it was really fun to me. I liked playing as Riku. :mcglee:

Oh I didn't know there are bundles. Yeah, I have no idea what is going on with the story. :mclaugh:

I did play very little of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days as well. I didn't know who most of the characters were or what was going on. XD;

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 1st, '18, 22:08    

AlkseeyaKC

Yeah, the storyline for Kingdom hearts is in-depth. It's best to start with KH1. Here is a map of all the games in the storyline order: http://i.imgur.com/Z5smhpf.jpg
The map is a bit confusing but it's easy. The games on the center line are in order of time. There are 9 games out and KH3 will be the 10th. CoM and 358/2 Days run at the same time. The games with lines coming out are the bundled games and the lines are showing what games are in the bundles. The yellow one is the Buddle of bundles. XD If you wanted to play in order, bundles are the best way to go they have the games in a good order for you to understand the series. You need a PS4 for them all. KH3 will be on X-box, so I'm sure they will release them all there eventually. People are hoping they do a port for the Switch.

humm... Looking at that timeline, It's missing the 3ed bundle that has KH:DDD and an extra game and movie.

Sorry to geek on you. XD

hehe Playing as Riku is always the best. XD You should at least try out Dream Drop Distance. Riku is playable and he is awesome in that one.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 19th, '18, 15:27    

Reht

Hugs: 11392
I was fairly meh on the 1st KH game, but I loved KH2 and chain of memories (even though I was never able to finish CoM because I couldn't be bothered to learn the fighting system properly and then got stuck on a tough Riku fight xP )

I like Roxas way more than Sora too - I wish we got to play as him more.

Recently bought the remastered collection on PS4 though and me & my boyfriend (who's never played the KH games before) are planning on playing through all of it before KH3 comes out c:

(0) (0)
▃▅▆ The Inbetween ▆▅▃
A walk-in role-play hangout - please come and join C:

Posted: Jun 19th, '18, 16:36    

AlkseeyaKC

Hey Reht!

lol Yeah, some areas where you play as Riku in CoM was really hard. But it was fun at the same time.

Too bad they didn't remaster KH:365/2 Days. That was all played as Roxas. It's just the cut seans on the remastered ones. You can find an emulator of it online It was a DS game. I hope one day they might remake that one so we can play through the game.

I hope you have fun playing all the games and that your BF likes it! I just did that with my hubby. X3

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 1st, '18, 14:24    

Reht

Hugs: 11392
Thanks c:

He's not been too into it yet, but I think that's 'cause I let him do the beginning tutorial bits, which are a bit ott and he hates Alice in Wonderland, which is the first world that we ended up in xP

It feels weirdly nostalgic to me - and I'd forgotten some of the more weird design choices that the first game has P:
Like the weird box-y areas within the AiW world and the layout of the gummi ship creation

(0) (0)
▃▅▆ The Inbetween ▆▅▃
A walk-in role-play hangout - please come and join C:

Posted: Jul 9th, '18, 03:32    

Fran

Hugs: 33774
I'm pretty hyped for KH3!
I used to be so angry at KH because all of the games were for different consoles,
and I couldn't ever afford them. So I lost out on a lot of the story.
I bought 1.5 and 2.5 so I'm slowly playing through them on the PS3.
Currently trying to complete Re:COM.

Favorite Character(s): Kairi, Sora.
Favorite KH game: I haven't played them all, so I can't really say. I guess the first.
Favorite World: I know my least favorite? (Wonderland). Maybe RG is my fave.
Favorite Non-KH game: Tie between NieR and FFX.
What do I like about KH: The sort of cliche story about light v. dark, love v. hate, etc. Plus the characters are cute and I love the mix of Disney and Final Fantasy.

I think that's what charms me about the first game.
There's a good focus on the different franchises that come into it,
which was enticing to me as a child!
The later games kind of take on their own plot, so the Disney aspects don't feel as important.
We'll see how I feel when I play KH3. <:

(0) (0)
`♥ } - knuffel f/p. | `♥ } - quest thread. | `♥ } - materials thread.
                    • [list][list]
      [/list][/list]

Posted: Jul 10th, '18, 02:22    

AlkseeyaKC

Sorry for the late response. XP

Reht - Yeah my hubby was the same way when I started. Alice in Wonderland wasn't that great when I first got into it. But I liked how fun the game was and wanted to know what more would happen to Sora.

It's fun seeing the heartless designed based on the area they are in. I love how cartoony they look too.

Yeah, I think the boxy look was the best they could do with the technology at the time. KH3 is going to finally look like how they want it to look! X3

Hello Fran!
      I am super hyped for KH3. I don't normally preorder a game, But I think I am this time. Tempted to throw a party for it here. But the only people I know around here don't play it. so I don't want them to be like, "Whats going on here?" XD

The only time the consoles thing made me angry was for Dew Drop Distance. I didn't have a 3Ds. I finally for one Christmas demanded everyone to give me money to get one. I'm happy all the games are out on PS4 and PS3 so people know whats going on in the series.

Feel free to game talk here as you play through the series. X3

YAY FFX fan!!! Thats my most fav Final Fantasy. :qh:

I want to think in KH3 there may be a more balanced. I think I heard them say that each world is like a whole game. Meaning you are going to spend a good about of time in each. Kind of hard to image a world taking that long. But we'll see!

(0) (0)

[ 26 posts ]