Green  6%  [ 4 ]
S/M, yo  32%  [ 20 ]
Total votes : 62
 Post subject: Pokémon - Sun & Moon! ☼ - ☽
Posted: Feb 26th, '16, 17:08    

Wooly

Hugs: 14639
Mood: Baaa ♥
Hi there & welcome! Come talk with us about Pokémon!

Calling to all Pokémon trainers, young and old, new to the games or those of you who played since Gen 1!

I'm curious about the Pokémon game(s) you're currently playing!
What is your favourite Pokémon and why?

Are you currently playing any Rom hacks? Did you play fan-games?
Feel free to join in and tell us about your Pokémon adventures!

-----------------------------------------
Current Event Pokémon
August 16 - ???
A Meowth with Happy Hour,
a move that will double the prize money after battle.
Available through the code "HAPPY"

Magearna is available for Sun & Moon.
Read HERE how to obtain yours.
Code available forever.
Nov. 15: Starter Z-Moves & More Ultra Beasts!

Oct. 27: Final Starter Evolutions, Alola Guardians and epic battles ahead!

Oct. 18: Sun & Moon Demo available for download!
Play the Sun & Moon demo with us!

Find out what you can unlock!

Oct. 15: New evolutions and new trainers!

Sept. 13: Pokémon Generations is here!
Watch the trailer and tell us what you think!
The new animated series Pokémon Generations revisits each generation of the Pokémon video game series to shed new light on some timeless moments. From the earliest days in the Kanto region to the splendor of the Kalos region, go behind the scenes and witness Pokémon history with new eyes! These bite-sized adventures, about 3 to 5 minutes long, will be released every week through December 23, 2016.
All images used in this board belong to their respective owners.

(2) (0)
Questing
8 x Book of Art
----------------------------------------------------
Knuffel hunt
• Gen. 1 | Light - Water - Darkness - Earth
• Gen. 2 | Fire - Air - Water
• Gen. 3 | Light - Earth
• Gen. 4 | Earth - Fire
• Gen. 5 | Light - Darkness - Air
• Gen. 6 | Light
• Gen. 7 | Darkness

Post subject: Re: Pokémon Sun & Moon
Posted: Feb 26th, '16, 19:08    

Rosamond

Hugs: 98485
Mood: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sure, Nintendo can take my money as well. :qwhee: I will probably get Pokemon Sun, because red.

I didn't even play much of Pokemon Omega Ruby but I still want more pokemon games. I should probably play more of the game and get all the gym badges.

I love potatoes. I like all my potatoes cooked. Boiled, mashed, fried, baked, it's all good.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 26th, '16, 19:56    

Wooly

oh man, omega ruby was cool enough. i promise, you'll love the cutscenes and stuff, it's real pretty! #WorthIt

i'm curious, what's on your current pokemon team?

(0) (0)
Questing
8 x Book of Art
Knuffel hunt
• Gen. 3 | Light - Earth
• Gen. 4 | Earth - Fire
• Gen. 6 | Light
• Gen. 7 | Darkness

Posted: Feb 26th, '16, 21:28    

Rosamond

Hugs: 98485
Mood: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I did get like 4 or more badges in it. I don't remember the pokemons I was using. I know I had my starter still. I know I had an egg that I was trying to hatch. It was taking a long while.

I think i'll maybe try playing the game later. I can better let you know then. XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 27th, '16, 05:22    

Chronosplit

Hugs: 16165
Mood: Get out of my house.
I'm not enthused about how quickly this came about. X/Y and OR/AS had major post-game content issues (yes, even counting Delta Episode) and as of right now have quite a few dropped plot points, most likely because of how long they were worked on. I wish they'd just take a breather and work a little longer, and maybe we could get something like the Battle Frontier.

Then again, I've been Fixing Emerald's few qwirks for a good long time and finally getting done, so that may have influenced my feelings on the whole thing.

(0) (0)
"I am the machine that reveals the world to you as only I alone am able to see it" -Dziga Vertov.

Posted: Feb 27th, '16, 06:20    

Ollieshark

Hugs: 15949
Mood: WOAAWW
i'm both excited and nervous for sun and moon. mainly worried because i don't want the new gen to turn out like trubbish and klefki but also excited because more pokemon to collect!

i'd love to get both games, but i'll probably only be able to get one. i think i'll shoot for moon this time. unless sableye isn't in it. then i'll get the other one. i have to have a sableye. sableye is my absolute fave.

(0) (0)
Ollie, 23, aro/ace/nb, they/them please!

My Knuffels and my dragons love new visitors!
Fairies: 10-14-13, 1-17-14, 8-8-16

Posted: Feb 27th, '16, 17:47    

Wooly

Projectwolfie wrote:I'm not enthused about how quickly this came about. X/Y and OR/AS had major post-game content issues (yes, even counting Delta Episode) and as of right now have quite a few dropped plot points, most likely because of how long they were worked on. I wish they'd just take a breather and work a little longer, and maybe we could get something like the Battle Frontier.

Then again, I've been Fixing Emerald's few qwirks for a good long time and finally getting done, so that may have influenced my feelings on the whole thing.
bolded for emphasis. X was the first game i got since heartgold (i barely played that one and completely skipped white/black) so i was super stoked about it. but i can agree that both X/Y and ORAS feel a little... dull? after completing the storyline :s (tho that link you added seems interesting! i might just give it a go!)
ZaTanya wrote:i'm both excited and nervous for sun and moon. mainly worried because i don't want the new gen to turn out like trubbish and klefki but also excited because more pokemon to collect!

i'd love to get both games, but i'll probably only be able to get one. i think i'll shoot for moon this time. unless sableye isn't in it. then i'll get the other one. i have to have a sableye. sableye is my absolute fave.
hehe, i'm nervous & excited, too, about just the same things you mentioned. i can't wait for more pokémon to collect.. i hope they'll add more aggron/rhydon/nidoking/tyranitar styled pokémon.. burly pibedals are by far my faves :-) (also, sableye > mawile! high-5!)

(0) (0)
Questing
8 x Book of Art
Knuffel hunt
• Gen. 3 | Light - Earth
• Gen. 4 | Earth - Fire
• Gen. 6 | Light
• Gen. 7 | Darkness

Posted: Feb 27th, '16, 21:30    

Chronosplit

Hugs: 16165
Mood: Get out of my house.
Yeah, they both felt dull IMO. And that's a shame, because especially OR/AS deserved better. I get the feeling that GF more or less focused completely on making everything 3D these past games. And IMO, it looked decent with Pokemon but meh most anywhere else. Didn't help the dull feeling much when the new Pokemon roster was so small either.

(Thank you! The next submitted build [EDIT: That's out now!] should be the last update I have to do for it, it feels good to be done!)

(0) (0)
"I am the machine that reveals the world to you as only I alone am able to see it" -Dziga Vertov.

Posted: Mar 11th, '16, 18:04    

hanelle

Hugs: 1400
Ive been playing Pokemon since it first came out! Granted, I was tiny then, so i sucked at first, but it's been a big part of my life. It helped inspire me to draw and write, and gave me something to do when i was feeling down or depressed. And i feel the series has only gotten better and better! I mean, I have some complaints, such as the small number of new Pokemon other people mentioned, and how little post game stuff there was in XY, but on a whole the series still keeps me happy and entertained, and it keeps the same imaginative spirit!

My boyfriend wants to get Moon, so Im planning on getting Sun. Praise our mother star! Im looking forward to the storyline, I feel the stories have been good the past few generations.

Also I would like to put in my opinion that Klefki and Trubbish are both adorable so I personally wouldnt mind seeing more like them...granted, they're not my FAVORITES, but I personally feel they're rather unique ideas! Garbador is lame though, I will admit that.

And there are no bad potatoes, only bad cooks.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 12th, '16, 12:20    

Wooly

hanelle wrote:Ive been playing Pokemon since it first came out! Granted, I was tiny then, so i sucked at first, but it's been a big part of my life. It helped inspire me to draw and write, and gave me something to do when i was feeling down or depressed. And i feel the series has only gotten better and better! I mean, I have some complaints, such as the small number of new Pokemon other people mentioned, and how little post game stuff there was in XY, but on a whole the series still keeps me happy and entertained, and it keeps the same imaginative spirit!

My boyfriend wants to get Moon, so Im planning on getting Sun. Praise our mother star! Im looking forward to the storyline, I feel the stories have been good the past few generations.

Also I would like to put in my opinion that Klefki and Trubbish are both adorable so I personally wouldnt mind seeing more like them...granted, they're not my FAVORITES, but I personally feel they're rather unique ideas! Garbador is lame though, I will admit that.

And there are no bad potatoes, only bad cooks.
me too! i started with pokémon yellow and never stopped. the only games i skipped were white/black, mainly because i never got time to buy them.

heh looks like you two figured it all out ;-) i'm definately gonna get sun as well!

i never gave it much thought. if i don't like how a pokémon looks i generally don't raise it. klefki looks adorable though. i wish i had one irl so i wouldn't lose my keys all the time... tell me about your favorite pokémon? :D

"And there are no bad potatoes, only bad cooks." you are amazing

(0) (0)
Questing
8 x Book of Art
Knuffel hunt
• Gen. 3 | Light - Earth
• Gen. 4 | Earth - Fire
• Gen. 6 | Light