Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dragon Quest VII Fragments of Time
Posted: Oct 23rd, '19, 05:52    

SpaceSnake

Hugs: 4370
Mood: Tired - the depressed kind
A couple days ago I was at a store literally called 'dirt cheap' that sells just about everything so you can sometimes find some good stuff. You also find some weird stuff, like the random oar that was sitting on a shelf by itself.

Anyway they have a small electronics and games section and I saw this Dragon Quest game for $8 totally unopened and untouched! So I got it.

Its pretty good so far but I'm annoyed that the characters are stuck with their default outfits and their looks don't change any when I equip a new item :/

Also I hate Maribel.

The only other Dragon Quest game I've played is the one where you're an angel and you have to fix Yggdrasil. Can't remember the number or name lol and I never finished it but it was pretty good too :)

Any of you ever played these or other Dragon Quest games? Which was your fave?

Side Note: Is there a series narrative I'm missing by only playing these or are they all mostly independent of each other?

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Dragon Quest VII Fragments of Time
Posted: Oct 17th, '20, 10:09    

Gwendolyn Quincy

Hugs: 23677
Sorry your first reply is a year later, I rarely visit this area of the forum. There isn't an over arching narrative. The other one you're talking about is DQIX which was a very fun one and worth finishing.

If I recall correctly VII was the first one I played and it was pretty fun playing. I can't recall if I beat it or not. A lot of them don't let you customize your characters like 9 did.

(0) (0)

[ 2 posts ]