Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1746 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Dappervolk Intro! ❦
Posted: May 5th, '21, 19:24    

Rubie

Hugs: 136713
Maybe. I'm pretty sure they stated is was a seasonal pet though. Unless it comes back to be able to get a different way.

Right? Only reason I am going is because they have good guidelines...and it's super cheap rn. We had it priced to go there pre-pandemic. I would be paying $3000-4000 before meals. It's just under $1400 now. If it was anywhere else I would like hell no, go have fun without me.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: May 5th, '21, 21:55    

Hotarla

Hugs: 90052
yeah it did state it was a seasonal pet. still....a YEAR. XD

lol i see. well.......stay safe! i wouldn't have the guts to go on vacation myself. not only am i cheap and poor, i'm a coward.....or a NEET. either or. XD

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: May 5th, '21, 22:08    

Rubie

True! I wish I had another one because I see so many pretty designs for it (still deciding on which one I want lol) I finally got all of the missing items for the monthly items finally. lol.

LMAO! Honestly, that's me. I'm going with family so. I was planning a trip to Japan again, which I WILL go by myself for that if I don't get actual answers from people (though I don't know when now because of covid). I've been twice and I can get around Tokyo just fine. I'm mostly chicken when it comes to their restaurants and having to flag a waitstaff down. I know how to say excuse me in Japanese, but I get so nervous saying.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: May 5th, '21, 22:32    

Hotarla

yeaaaaaaah the accs for the raptor are just PERF. i keep buying accs but i only start using them once they've evolved lol. then i figure things out as i go. i'm currently looking for a good geodillo, deerwolf and spirit of kindness acc so i'm just searching around lol.

luckyyyyyy, i've never been to Japan and i really want to go........D: but i'm pooooooor so i can only pine for it. XD

(0) (0)

Posted: May 6th, '21, 15:04    

Rubie

Right? I want a spirit of kindness too. I just missed that one when I joined. Iirc they'll have another opportunity for it this year at some point. I finally bought an accessory. I couldn't resist. I don't know if it'll look good on the evolved pet though. I didn't see the artist saying it worked for it then. It was just too darn cute to pass up.

I thought I would only be able to go once in my life. I went with a group from my University that counted for two classes (WHICH HELPED SO MUCH BECAUSE I WAS BEHIND trying to graduate on time). THEN my mom was like "either I take you somewhere, anywhere you wanted, or you get money." She was really disappointed I didn't pick somewhere in Europe because she wanted to go there again. Luckily I have disposable income working now so if I stop spending money on crafting supplies I should be able to afford a trip to Japan (I don't know how accurate the pricing is rn but I had it price out pre-covid so I know an estimate on how much to save)

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: May 6th, '21, 18:05    

Hotarla

I only have the one spirit of kindness, but I wish I had been around for the KS stuff. D:
And what acc is this? 8U I wanna seeeeeee.

I see. Well I hope you have fun on vacay.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 6th, '21, 22:42    

Rubie

I got the No budgie design for the book owl from this shop. I really need to like subscribe to threads and such because I can't find the one I really liked a turnip design from.

I wish I was around for the kickstarters too.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: May 6th, '21, 23:58    

Hotarla

The moment you talked about the budgie design, I knew it was Dez lol. She’s one of the mods (I think) for AAA, which is a guild I’m a part of. I got that one as well!

You and me both lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 7th, '21, 14:58    

Rubie

Ooh. I still haven't explored guilds. I have looked at the forums for it, but I get daunted by them.

Oh, we get custom pets. I'm kind of glad I don't have to be an artist for it because I can't art. If I ever get my hand on a custom maker I'll attempt to get a custom pet. Probably one inspired by one of my dogs loool.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: May 7th, '21, 17:39    

Hotarla

Well AAA is good and everyone is super nice AND you can see all the acc artists and their wips for new acts. Cx

I’d love to see custom pets. Guess it might turn out a bit like wild knuffels here? Still, I hope they’re not super expensive. I see Agnes dropped some new items.

(0) (0)

[ 1746 posts ]