Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1746 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Dappervolk Intro! ❦
Posted: May 7th, '21, 19:09    

Rubie

Hugs: 136191
Aren't they always full? Is that the one you were on the discord with?

Yeah. I find it interesting that it's based on your description and a picture for the artist to go off of. I'm kind of glad the actual site artist does the art so it goes with everything. I've been on this one site years ago and the art was so varied because people could submit their own designs and sell them. Some items go wonderful together, others clashed so bad.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: May 8th, '21, 03:07    

Hotarla

Hugs: 89655
Yeah they are always full but that's only because the more members you have, the harder it actually is to level up lol. And yeah, its the discord one. I'm a member but I'm on the eternal waiting list looooooool. But I like hanging at the discord channel cuz there's artist wips and announcements for new pets and sticky-ed posts about important dv things.

Yeah its hit and miss, when it comes to conforming or not to the art style(s) of the site. Like here, wild knuffels can be drawn any which way, as long as you conform to the size limitations I think.

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: May 10th, '21, 20:19    

Rubie

Well that just doesn't seem proactive. Wouldn't you think it'd be the opposite? Oooh that would be helpful and I love seeing peoples arts. There are so many talented artist on DV (and other places lol) and I'm just here, not even able to draw a potato.

Yeah, but wild knuffel is it's own category too separate from the regular knuffel. So it's not like they'll be next to each other looking mismatchy. lol

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: May 10th, '21, 23:41    

Hotarla

I think the more members a guild has, the more experience it takes to level up the guild. Which is why they capped the number of members and just....revolve ppl on waiting lists around. Like oh there’s a member who can’t play for awhile so you swap that person out with someone more active. Like that. XD
Yeah I like seeing peoples art. C:

Hooo that’s true I suppose. O:

(0) (0)

Posted: May 11th, '21, 15:14    

Rubie

Oh that makes sense then. I would get so confused if I was in charge of something like that. lol.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: May 11th, '21, 16:56    

Hotarla

Yeah which is why I’m glad I’m not in charge of anything lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 13th, '21, 19:35    

Rubie

I remember when I ran a guild on an mmo years ago. It was small, but we always held little contests to try to get members to be active. It was fun. I miss my little group of people I ran it with. Now if someone asks me to be in charge I would be like nope, my brain can't handle none of that.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: May 13th, '21, 20:09    

Hotarla

Lol I see. Yeah don’t leave me in charge of anything, I’d probably mess it up lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 14th, '21, 15:47    

Rubie

I think it was a good thing it was more than one person because if it was all me, I probably would have. But current me and past me are two different people lol. I can't even keep my yarns for knitting and floss for cross stitching organized lol. It's a big mess rn.

Yesterday I decided to spin the cheap chance machines in louis hills because I need two more comprehension treats to make the cakes for the jester pet...and I got anything but that! LOL Probably been cheaper to just buy them off of the market, but I needed to stock up on items for quests too so I can stop skipping those. lol.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: May 14th, '21, 21:35    

Hotarla

I have one jester. I want the dryad though so I have to make the gremlin. But it’s hard to get soups soooo....it’s probably cheaper getting the ingredients from the market lol.

My sister is a mess lol. My mom wants her to clean up her table which literally cannot be seen underneath all her junk. It’s just a junk table lol.

(0) (0)

[ 1746 posts ]