Pixelated Cats  50%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 20
 Post subject: Satisfactory
Posted: Jan 29th, '22, 06:58    

HanafuruLove

Hugs: 43263
Mood: Naega jeil jal naga!!
Anybody else playing Satisfactory?

How do you organize your factory? Do you use any mods? Space Giraffe-Tick-Penguin-Whale Thing cute or gives nightmares??

I need all the details

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Satisfactory
Posted: Feb 17th, '22, 20:36    

Ailey

Hugs: 481
I am! I got super into it too. I just got my air droid thingus going. And they take sulfer stuff to the nuclear plant. IT"S SO COOL. I wanna hook up everything to a train system.... heckin cool~

I use mods but only for organization ? Like there's one that tells you what is in what bin and how full it is. But that's about it... I don't wanna mod too much cuz then it takes away from the game :c

Also currently everything is in stacked bins depending on how full everything gets I just add more bins and connect them to one another. If I could attach picture rn I would but I'm at work ;-;
Right now I would focus more on getting stuff going because the organization part comes much later.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Satisfactory
Posted: Feb 22nd, '22, 10:07    

HanafuruLove

Hugs: 43263
Mood: Naega jeil jal naga!!
Oooo you've got the drones. I love the look of them, but I haven't quite gotten that far yet. I keep restarting because my factories get too messy for my liking LOL. I'm trying more of a "vertical towers" approach this time around, and so far it's going well. Trains are cool too, but incredibly intimidating to build and have not crash into things.

I think that's reasonable, I've heard the suggestion "don't start modding until you get bored of the base game", and for the most part I think I follow that. I've just got "Instakill" because I hate fighting the enemies, and like "Permaday" because it's hard to see in the dark. Also got one that turned all the liquids into gases so you don't need pumps LOL. I'm sure the pumps aren't THAT bad, but they were making me grumpy, and with this I can just focus on other parts of the game.

It is exciting to know that there's a mod that adds a bunch of new stuff to build though, so if I ever do get caught up, I can add more stuff to do.

(0) (0)

[ 3 posts ]