Post subject: ooc {Mynah & Eruvandir}
Posted: May 1st, '18, 05:00    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 101026
Mood: spiritual
an ooc for us. :gfish:

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Post subject: Re: ooc {kylian & Eruvandir}
Posted: May 1st, '18, 08:59    

Eruvandir

Hugs: 183549
I was thinking of mainly just roleplaying as life. And then the other celestials will be like 'NPCs' that we can also control. Maybe make a list as to who controls which celestial or a free for all kind of thing.

Maybe we should start simple with Death coming to earth to search for Life and as the story progresses, we'll add more characters. I think that Earth shouldn't be able to go to earth because Earth is ... well ... earth. :mcheh: Now since Death can't risk doing what Life did (to make a mortal body) because they'd need as much power as they can use to maintain the process of killing off the humans, they will go to another celestial.

I don't know what the other celestials will be though ...
Maybe Time, Creation, Fate ... stuff like that?
Spoiler: For Time, Creation, and Fate's plan
Now that I typed that up ... maybe Life is in charge of creating new souls, Creation makes the mortal containers bodies (animal and human) and Death cuts out the souls? Earth is in charge of being the planet and Time is in charge of deciding when a soul has to die. Fate takes the souls and redirects them to other surplus bodies that Creation makes.

Now as to why the other celestials will plot against the three ... maybe we could add in religion? Most humans praise Life, the rest Death. No one prays to Time and Creation thinking that it's the job of Life and Death. Fate hates being cursed or being used as an excuse by the humans.

Now these three, T, C, and F, want all the humans to pray to them or something ... forgot the term for that. If they take Life and Death out of the equation, they can use Earth as a playground for their plans (maybe not knowing that Earth was nearing its death). Fate can forcefully tear the souls from the bodies into the new ones that Creation makes. People will have to pray to these new gods that: A. They won't age (Time), B. They won't die (Fate), or C. They'll get a better body/self when they are reborn (Creation).

This should actually be beneficial to Earth since there is no increase in population, but without Death cutting out the souls and Fate tearing them out, maybe some of the souls would feel the pain and turn into vengeful spirits that destroy the earth? I dunno :mcheh:
So with Life being in earth for a hundred years, the amount of souls created was lessened giving Earth a breather. Earth asks Death to find Life for their answer. Death goes to Creation for a mortal body. Creation purposely makes a flawed body (Maybe. I don't know how the body will be flawed) and Death goes to earth to find Life. T,C, and F starts their plan by attacking Life and Death's realms little by little so the two celestials will not notice that they're slowly growing weaker ... maybe.

Ehehe, this was long :mcheh:

Also, shouldn't this be in the In-thread RPs section as well? o.o

(0) (0)
Very inactive :mccry:

Posted: May 9th, '18, 10:25    

chuunibyou

hey! i'm sorry it took me a while to reply here :mcsweat: i was travelling and writing exams almost at the same time.

ok so i think those are all amazing ideas!! like yes to all of them that makes so much sense :qh: as for how Death's body is flawed, maybe he has to share it with another soul? so it's like two entities battling for consciousness in the body (essentially Creation cleared out space for them in someone's existing body, someone who lost consciousness and came to just to find that now they have another consciousness sharing their body). another possibility is that it's a body that isn't healthy and efficient so that it's dragging them back often.

then i'd probably play death along with the other consciousness, you'd play life, and the other characters would be free-for-all, right?

there wasn't an ooc section when there were subforums in the rp section before so i used to make my ooc in hangouts :mcconf: also i like to talk to my rp partners in general and it isn't only discussion pertinent to the rp so i hope it's ok to put it here? lol

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: May 10th, '18, 08:19    

Eruvandir

It's alright ^^ I understand that people can get really busy =)

Lovely!
Maybe the body is in a coma and cannot hold onto the soul because it's become weak so only a part of the original soul remains giving space for Death o.o
And when Death comes in, the body wakes up O_O
The body is weak after years of being in a coma. The soul is slowly regaining its strength and initially tries to fight against Death.

And yep. I play Life, you play Death and the body's other soul, and the rest are free-for-all.

Oooohhh, okay~
This gives me a reason to visit this section of the forums, haha~

(0) (0)

Posted: May 10th, '18, 18:24    

chuunibyou

yess a coma makes the most sense! and it found it difficult to hold onto one soul and now it has to hold two, and it's NOT reacting well lol *rubs hands in anticipation*

cool! so what do you like to do for face claims/characters' appearances?descriptions alone, or anime/drawings, or digital art, or real people?

also do we have to discuss anything else before we start? at what point do we start- would it be when death is given a body?

aww haha. where do you usually chat?

(0) (0)

Posted: May 11th, '18, 00:51    

Eruvandir

I was already thinking of an artist when we were talking about the plot :mcheh: Watercolor then an additional description for details and stuff. I usually go for anime and digital art ... But Life made me feel that watercolor would fit well o.o

Starting with death being given a body would be best, I think.
Oh! What about electricity? Religion-driven place ... Should they have it? Body's been in a coma for years ... What if ... No electricity but Time just doesn't want to end the body's life just yet because reasons. Creation asks Time for a weakened body and Time remembers this one?

My half dead charity thread and the rp threads, mostly xD

(0) (0)

Posted: May 11th, '18, 08:56    

chuunibyou

will you choose your face claim first? then i'll try to find one in a similar style.

it's also a globalized world so if they'd have mass-produced goods and global travel, maybe they do have electricity? idk but even if there was electricity it could be up to Time.

aww :mccute:

(0) (0)

Posted: May 11th, '18, 09:52    

Eruvandir

Spoiler: I was thinking something like this
So maybe ... something like a bit after the industrial revolution with out own tweaks in it?
Cars have been built, ships, steam engine trains. Telephones?
No aircrafts though.
Perhaps no real advancement in medicine especially for the really serious diseases since Time rules over it.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 16th, '18, 08:17    

chuunibyou

coolio, i got a couple face claims from the same artist.
this could be death:
Spoiler
and this could be the flawed human he ends up sharing a body with:
Spoiler
yeah that works. they'd need some form of global communication so telegraphs, fax, radio, and maybe limited telephones, definitely no wireless ones.

yep! and the kinds of diseases that cause wide-spread outbreaks too coz those could work as population purges, which is something many of the celestials want.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 16th, '18, 11:32    

Eruvandir

Awesome~

So ... we start now? :mcgrin:
Make a character skeleton first so that I can copy how it's done? ^^

(0) (0)