Posted: Jan 20th, '21, 22:09    

Moi

Hugs: 323830
Mood: Know you're not alone.

I'm sorry you're going through that ;;
I know it all too well...
You can make. I believe in you.
Kick that depression's ass >8u/

I'm doing okay. My leg was kind of hurting yesterday and I think it was just the weather because it's fine today.
My mom start babysitting again so we've been taking care of a baby all week.

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I know you hear me,
I can taste it in your tears."

Post subject: Re: Official Thread Killer Hangout -Animez-
Posted: Jan 23rd, '21, 13:48    

kitah810

Hugs: 6192
Sorry about your leg. :( My knee has been bothering me since it started getting colder. OOH! A baby! I love babies. how old is this baby?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 23rd, '21, 22:16    

Moi

Thank you :3
It's funny because people argue whether or not the weather affects our joints or if it's a coincidence or all in our heads.
All I know is when it's rainy and cold or if the weather is about to get like that - my knee, elbow and hands start aching.

The baby is 1 1/2 years old 8u
My mom says he's really sweet and smart.
I just stay in my room by myself >>

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
I know you hear me,

Posted: Jan 24th, '21, 13:03    

kitah810

I am pretty sure that the weather affects our joints. When it's going to be really cold my knee starts to ache. It's killer during the winter.

A year and a half is a good age, I love kids at that age. I miss when mine were that age. They start to get into everything though.

I have been taking care of my poor cat. He is almost 8 months old and I had him neutered 2 days ago. He also has to wear an elizabethan collar, which is the cone collar, so he doesn't tear at his stitches. He has no dignity left. Lol

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 24th, '21, 21:33    

Moi

I'm pretty sure too xD
But then someone may say it's all in our heads.
People like to claim mass hysteria Bu
People have actually danced to death and mass hysteria was to blame ._.
But then there's times where someone gets physically injured and people are like "You just imagined it Bu"
REALLY?
>Bu

He kind of gets into stuff, but he doesn't seem to be too bad.
I remember when my sister was close to that age, we propped her up in the corner of the couch and pinned her there with pillows xD

Awww xD
I had to get my dogs spayed and neutered and they had to wear the cones.
One kept getting the cone off and we don't know how >___>
We even duct taped it on him and he still got it off >8u

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
I know you hear me,

Posted: Jan 30th, '21, 13:08    

kitah810

I hate it when people say that it's in your head. My mother always used to tell me that I was a hypochondriac. (spelled that one without help. lol i'm so used to my phone, it autocorrects every misspelling. I'm usually good with spelling but some words get me, like that one.)

Mine wanted to get into everything at that age. It's fun though cause if you play with them and distract them most of the time they won't bother to get into anything. Most of the time. Lol

Luckily he hasn't figured out how to get it off. I bought a plastic one from a pet store. It's purple. lol

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 30th, '21, 21:37    

Moi

There was this woman who showed up at an ER and she gave off a smell and staff claimed they got sick and like blacked out and stuff.
People were like "It was just mass hysteria!"
But I think one of the staff's knee started rotting ._.
I don't think that was in her head Bu

He actually saw me leave my room and called my sister's name thinking it was her.
Her name is Alyssa and he said "A-ee-suh?"
It was pretty cute 8u

I tried to get a cone for my elderly cat for some reason...Couldn't find one that fit her.
I don't even remember what I was getting one for...

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
I know you hear me,

Posted: Jan 31st, '21, 13:09    

kitah810

I agree that I don't think it was in her head either. How can your knee rotting be just in your head? That's so silly.

Aw, that's really cute. They're adorable when they're super young. I love babies.

Lol the collar was actually meant for a small dog, the label in the area we found them said dog collar. Had your cat just had surgery or anything?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 31st, '21, 21:51    

Moi

It's actually a really interesting story.

About 8:15 p.m. on the evening of February 19, 1994, Ramirez, suffering from severe heart palpitations, was brought into the emergency department of Riverside General Hospital by paramedics. She was extremely confused and was suffering from tachycardia and Cheyne–Stokes respiration.

The medical staff injected her with diazepam, midazolam, and lorazepam to sedate her. When it became clear that Ramirez was responding poorly to treatment, the staff tried to defibrillate her heart; at that point several people saw an oily sheen covering Ramirez's body, and some noticed a fruity, garlic-like odor that they thought was coming from her mouth. A registered nurse named Susan Kane attempted to draw blood from Ramirez's arm and noticed an ammonia-like smell coming from the tube.

She passed the syringe to Julie Gorchynski, a medical resident, who noticed manila-colored particles floating in the blood. At this point, Kane fainted and was removed from the room. Shortly thereafter, Gorchynski began to feel nauseated. Complaining that she was lightheaded, she left the trauma room and sat at a nurse's desk. A staff member asked her if she was okay, but before she could respond she also fainted. Maureen Welch, a respiratory therapist who was assisting in the trauma room, was the third to pass out. The staff was then ordered to evacuate all emergency department patients to the parking lot outside the hospital. Overall, 23 people became ill and five were hospitalized. A skeleton crew stayed behind to stabilize Ramirez. At 8:50 p.m., after 45 minutes of CPR and defibrillation, Ramirez was pronounced dead from kidney failure related to her cancer

The county health department called in California's Department of Health and Human Services, which put two scientists, Drs. Ana Maria Osorio and Kirsten Waller, on the case. They interviewed 34 hospital staff who had been working in the emergency department on February 19. Using a standardized questionnaire, Osorio and Waller found that the people who had developed severe symptoms, such as loss of consciousness, shortness of breath, and muscle spasms, tended to have certain things in common. People who had worked within two feet of Ramirez and had handled her intravenous lines had been at high risk. But other factors that correlated with severe symptoms did not appear to match a scenario in which fumes had been released: the survey found that those afflicted tended to be women rather than men, and they all had normal blood tests after the exposure. They believed the hospital workers suffered from mass hysteria.

Gorchynski denied that she had been affected by mass hysteria and pointed to her own medical history as evidence. After the exposure, she spent two weeks in the intensive care unit with breathing problems. She developed hepatitis and avascular necrosis in her knees.

I'm not the biggest fan of kids. I don't hate them, I just don't like that they're loud and they make me anxious because I don't know how to talk to them and handle them >>

No, I think maybe we had put medicine on her and we didn't want her licking it off.
She tended to over groom herself so we used the cone so she wouldn't lick herself.

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
I know you hear me,

Posted: Feb 1st, '21, 12:20    

kitah810

I talk to children like they're adults, but in softer tones. I have a way with kids, that's why I did a lot of babysitting when I was younger. I still do on occasion when a friend needs someone to watch their children for a bit.

Ah, yeah, if I had to put medicine on my Pan then he'd just lick it all off. He greatly enjoys licking and grooming himself. Lol I can see why you got the collar, I would have to as well.

(0) (0)

[ 15377 posts ]