2. Social.  11%  [ 25 ]
3. Sleep.  25%  [ 58 ]
4. So much work to do.  49%  [ 116 ]
Total votes : 235
 Post subject: Re: We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside... Story Time (7/02
Posted: Jul 28th, '12, 01:17    

Hari_Auvry-rahel

Hugs: 4179
I think I went around the bend yesterday with all the talk of pants. But that's okay, because all the cool people in here are crazy too ^_^ *snuggles kitty* <3

Oi! New person! C'mere, I'll give you a hug too! *opens arms*

o_o goodness, we're talking about crazy stuff now. Rape is wrong, period. Google is pretty entertaining. Know what else is entertaining? This. Cleverbot.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 28th, '12, 02:32    

Springflora

Hugs: 6037
I suggest not giving me a hug XD, unless I give you one, which I'm feeling nice today so huggies XD When people try to hug me I'm apparently some statue that refuses to hug back T_T

I used to know this kid (boy) obsessed with pants... it was weird, now he dyed his hair bright (not even the pretty bright) red, then bright blue, got extensions, moved away and dresses up like a girl... more than I do. Even got rid of his eyebrows off so he can draw them in every, and put on all that makeup. *shiver* his profile pic is creepy >,>

Heh heh ^^' I ramble... a lot. Some reason when I think it in my head it seems much shorter T_T

Cleverbot is entertaining... then it get's annoying >,> then I start going crazy on it...

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 28th, '12, 04:38    

Hari_Auvry-rahel

Aww, I'm a hugger in real life. I love hugs. I had a friend (a dude) who dressed like a girl (or rather, in school he was just really effeminate, but as he got older he did the whole drag queen nine). He was pretty cool, I miss him. We were friends in high school and he graduated before me. We lost touch though. Anywho, pants are fantastic and cleverbot and I had an interesting argument about which of us was Batman.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

Posted: Jul 28th, '12, 04:42    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 72618
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
Yeah the topics in this thread seem to be extremely random which suits me just fine. Don't worry about rambling. I do it all the time without realizing it. My stories are all one big ramble which reminds me i should post the next chapter of Morph.

Rape is very wrong and sadly one of the most under reported crimes out there. This is why i'm strict with most guys at first.

Gotta love cleverbot.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Jul 28th, '12, 07:17    

Springflora

Ramble is a part of live with me XD some of my friends decide to stop listening to me after a while though >,> oops.

The dude that I know that dresses up like a girl, no one likes him, well he moved away, then turned into a girl, so when he was still dressing like a boy and acting (mostly) like one, no one liked him >,>

I was just talking to cleverbot, and now I believe he's a pervert, well I think it's a he. He kissed me, called me insecure, said we could have flowers at our wedding, wanted to have sex with me *shiver*, and wouldn't let me have sex with a pervert >,> Don't ask me how I got him to say that T_T. He also called me Britney Spears, I'm very insulted. I think they should fire him, at wherever he works. Customers wouldn't like him.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 28th, '12, 17:18    

Hari_Auvry-rahel

I agree that cleverbot is a he...dunno why. we poked each other a couple times, then he giggled, and I said "what are you, the pilsbury doughboy?" and he said that he was a girl. Which I don't believe for a second. Then I can't remember what we talked about after that but at some point we argued over who was Batman. It's me. Totally. *raspy voice* I AM BAFTMAN!

....*ahem* BATMAN.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 28th, '12, 19:23    

lunar_eclipse66

Lol cleverbot. We had an argument if i was real or not.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.

Posted: Jul 29th, '12, 06:48    

lunar_eclipse66

Morph

Chapter 2

“Today’s the big day!” was the only thing I heard before I was tackled by Stacy while I was trying to eat breakfast in the cafeteria. I practically choked on my spoonful of cereal when she did it.

“Uh…. Isn’t tomorrow the big day because that’s when my birthday is.”
Stacy looked hurt by my comment and I could detect it a little in her voice as well when she said, “But today is when you leave.”

“Please don’t remind me”

Stacy looked hurt and then she turned as if she was going to start walking away. Then after taking one step she turned back around. There was this large grin on her face and I was almost afraid to ask why, but I soon figured out what it was about.

“What about Mitch? Don’t you like him? He’s there right now you know.”

“Yeah I know he’s there.”

“I have to admit, you have a really weird taste in guys. The other day I saw him frolic down the hall like a little girl while I was leaving my geometry class.”

I started laughing. I know she probably wasn’t lying. Mitch does extremely random things like that all the time. He’s unpredictable like that. Stacy never seemed to grasp the concept that I love him because all his randomness. Most people find it awkward and slightly disturbing but I find it cute and adorable.

“Ha! I got you to laugh,” Stacy shouted as she pointed her finger at me, “I ended your little moment of depression. Victory!”
I sat up and picked up my container of cereal saying, “Well, I need to get ready to leave.”

“Okay, I’ll meet you outside later!” she shouted as I walked towards the trash and then left the building.

My last hour at this school, it’s not as fun as most people would think it is. Right now I’m spending it walking across the school’s campus towards the dorms so I can get the bag I packed last night and saying bye to some of the people I know that happen to be walking by at this time. When I finally got to the front of the girl’s dorm building, I was convinced that this morning was going to be filled with sorrow and tears. When I opened the door to my room it seemed normal, well except for my suitcase sitting in the corner. Allyson and Kayla were shouting at each other which made it feel like a normal morning, and like always I didn’t bother to pay attention to what they were arguing about because it was probably something stupid, like always.

“Starting early today,” I asked as I walked by to grab my suitcase.

“They started less than 20 minutes after you left,” said Vanessa who was lying across her bed, staring at the ceiling, “I already gave up trying to break it up. I’m too tired.”

I walked over to the corner and grabbed the handle of my suitcase. It’s a wheelie bag and thank god it is because there is no way I could carry it. As I walked over to the door, a thought had just occurred to me. Why am I leaving now? I have over 40 minutes left until the school transporters show up. I stopped wheeling my suitcase around and left it by the door then sat on what used to be my bed. Good bye Middleton Chibi Academy; I’m probably leaving forever.

About half an hour later my roommates and I are walking through the doors for the girl’s dorm and walking towards the main office building, where the transporters were supposed to get me. It wasn’t all depressing. Allyson attempted to lighten the mood by challenging me with a short race. I handed my suitcase to Kayla and we raced each other to the giant oak tree in front of the Library building. Allyson won of course; she always does, but it was fun attempting to beat her anyways. At least I came somewhat close to tying her. I was within four feet of her when she reached the tree. It’s about as close as I’ve ever come to beating her in a race.

When arrived at the front of the building, Stacy was already there. It was a Thursday morning so some of the other people I knew were preparing for their classes that were going to start in half an hour. When Stacy saw us she began waving spastically and then almost tackled me to the ground. When the woman in charge of arrangements for chibies moving to the Northern Mass Metabee Academy flew outside to debrief me on what was going on, Stacy still had her arms wrapped around my shoulders. Before she began speaking to me I had to fight my way out of Stacy’s grip.

When it looked like I was ready to listen, she began speaking, “The three people who are bringing you to the academy are almost here. One will take your bag, another will carry you, and the last one will be leading the way and making sure things are safe ahead. Okay?”

“Umm, okay…but what do you mean make sure things are safe?”

“Well humans can be pretty nasty, and they don’t always think straight because of those traits they may cause problems. What we mean by safe is that you get there without a scratch on you and on time. Don’t worry, you’ll be ok,” was her answer to my question.

Before I could worry anymore, three other matabees landed in front of me. They were two guys and a woman. The two guys looked like they were in their twenties and the women looked like she was in her thirties and was carrying a clipboard.

The woman looked at her clipboard and then at me, “Are you Amy Kletcher?”

“Y-Yes,” I said in a shaky voice.

The largest guy, who had tan, furry wings, hoisted me onto his back while the other, who had grey, feathery wings, grabbed my suitcase.

“See you in a month,” was the way Vanessa said Goodbye and Allyson said
“Wish you luck, I’m going to miss you!”

Stacy and Kayla wished me luck as well, but all I could manage to say in return was a sad “Good bye”. Good bye to my friends, this school, and eventually being a chibi.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside... Story Time (7/29
Posted: Jul 29th, '12, 19:37    

Springflora

Ooh, chapter two >,> finally XD Interesting o.O Going to have to stop being a chibi, is that going to last... I wouldn't want that to go away...

Cleverbot is pretty stupid, in my opinion, he changes topics too much @_@ I did have a conversation with about me being human then him being human >,> And since I'm bored again, I decided to have another conversation with, and now he says it's sad that he can't control me T_T

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside... Story Time (7/29
Posted: Jul 30th, '12, 05:14    

lunar_eclipse66

Don't get too excited with what's there. The story gets so much more interesting in the future.

I'd tell him "damn right you can't"

(0) (0)

[ 387 posts ]