2. Social.  11%  [ 25 ]
3. Sleep.  25%  [ 58 ]
4. So much work to do.  49%  [ 116 ]
Total votes : 235
 Post subject: Re: We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside... Story Time (7/29
Posted: Sep 16th, '12, 02:06    

RoamingDino

Hugs: 5715
Hey, Lunar. It's been a while. How's your story writing? I'm waiting for Morph to get started. =) And Ringmaster is interesting. Is there gonna be anymore coming on that?

(0) (0)

Posted: Sep 16th, '12, 08:22    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 72474
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
Hello Dino thanks for bringing some life into this little old thread. It has been a while. How was vacation? Its going good but it slowed down because of college, however i do have some chapters i still need to post in that one. One chapter i'm gonna have to break up into two posts too because its so long. Ringmaster is pretty much over. i just have one more story in that series that i'm doing. i have the idea for it and i've had it for a while but i haven't started writing it yet. Its basically like the big finale.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Sep 17th, '12, 03:44    

RoamingDino

Hugs: 5715
Vacation was really fun. :qwhee: I went jet skiing at a lake, got to visit family, go camping ("city life" theme; we weren't on the actual campgrounds the majority of the time :P), went hiking, and walked around California's state capital.

Big cities can be depressing 'cause of how many people don't have food or homes. D:

Lots of family visiting, and that was a lot of fun, getting to see people I hadn't seen for several months.

So, you just started college? The first two years you don't get to choose your classes or something, right? :\

Don't worry about putting a single chapter into a long post. There's no post length limit (I know there's a post width limit. That's totally different, though.) here, is there? I'd actually kinda like one long post for Morph. That'd be fun. :qt:

So, Ringmaster is just a short short-story? Did you start writing it 'cause you wanted to practice writing, or you'd had the ideas floating around in your head for a while? I enjoyed it. In a morbid interest sort of way.

(0) (0)

Posted: Sep 17th, '12, 17:08    

lunar_eclipse66

That sounds amazing! I love camping, and I can't take being in cities too long.

No. we still choose what we want to do but it would be best to get the core classes out of the way.

I'm not sure if there is a length limit but still some people freak out when they see a giant block of text.

The ringmaster stories i wrote just because i got the idea for them. The first 2 were a spur of the moment kinda deal. the third was for a school assignment. Then i got an idea to complete the series and that's where 4 came from and 5 which is the finale will be typed eventually.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.

Posted: Nov 12th, '12, 21:59    

lunar_eclipse66

Sorry for the neglect. I've been busy and i had to retrieve my stories from my old computer.

Waxing
Luna
Chapter 2 Awakening

(When you close the door to an opportunity, two more open)

When my eyes fluttered open, the first thing I saw was the face of a wide-eyed bat leaning over me.

“Are you okay?”

I struggled to sit up and then answered, “I think so.”

“Did you fall or did you get hit?”

I tried to remember what happened but I couldn’t recall anything. For some reason everything just seems blank.

“I don’t know what just happened at all.”

The bat gave me a questioning look and then asked, “What’s your name?”

“My name is…,” actually I don’t even know my own name.

I tried to think even harder than before. Then a memory came up in my mind, the first one so far since I opened my eyes. It was unclear and kind of fuzzy but I could see two men. They were both wearing long, white lab coats. They seemed to be in a lab of some sort and there were machines and tubes and tanks filled with bubbling fluids with the occasional creature inside as well.

The two men had their backs turned towards me while one said, “Experiment 239-4 is ready for its daily physical and examination.”

Then one of the men turned towards me, but before anything else could happen the memory ended. It wasn’t much help. I guess I don’t have a name, unless I want to be called “Experiment 239-4” for the rest of my life.

“I don’t have a name… at least I don’t know what it is.”

“Oh. Well that doesn’t seem right; you have to have a name.”

I saw the bat look up at the moon in a peculiar way and then she looked back down at me and said, “What about Luna?”

At first I didn’t answer, and when she noticed my hesitation she said, “Yeah I have a major obsession with the moon. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Luna sounds fine, and don’t worry I don’t mind,” she’s a bat anyways. It’s not like she can be obsessed with the sun.

The bat lent me her arm and said, “I’m Darkmoon,” as she pulled me up to my feet.

I guess she wasn’t kidding about the obsession thing. She also has a moon-shaped pendant attached to the front of her shirt and there were light blue, crescent moon tattoos on her wings.

When I got up she said, “Come on. I’ll bring you to my place so you can eat and get some rest. Especially after…well…whatever the hell happened over here not too long ago. Come on, Luna.”

Luna… I think I might just get used to this strange, new experience.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside... Story Time (11/1
Posted: Apr 22nd, '13, 17:03    

lunar_eclipse66

I know this thread hasn't had any activity in forever and its basically just a place for me to post stories but for anyone who decides to take a peek.

Happy Earth Day!

(1) (0)

Post subject: Re: We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside... HAPPY EARTH DAY!
Posted: Oct 17th, '18, 03:51    

Tora_Fujimoto

Hugs: 30479
Oh, hi! c: How are you doing?

I loved how you said you sang the batman song to your boyfriend in the pool on the first page. That was hilarious and it made me smile. xD

(0) (0)
Questing Materials

Goldfish x 17
Lily ✔️
Water Orb ✔️
Wererat Tail ✔️
Yellow Balloon x 70
Food Points ✔️

[ 387 posts ]