You must work hard
to earn something new
but as rare as this case
there's a headstart,
there's no feeling blue.
So this place is ace.

(by Luluannabell)

:qstar:

In a few words, this is a happy place where you can talk about ALL the happy stuff! XD Rainbows, free chocolate, a full and satisfied knuffel, a deep breathe of fresh air, anything that made you smile. Here you can make new friends, and cherish your old friendships.

(Thread map)

1st Post - Introduction
2nd Post - Some rules
3rd Post - About Nel
4th Post - About Hetty
5th Post - Empty
6th Post - Contest!!! (Colorful Event!) - Over
7th Post - Interesting Stuff
8th Post - Empty
9th Post - Affiliates and banner

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Under construction, please don't post :)
Posted: Mar 3rd, '12, 19:37    

nel-tu-animoke

Hugs: 46348
(Some rules)

1. Follow the rules of KofK.
2. Try to avoid posts containing only a simple "Hi!", "Bye!", or "I'm going in five minutes". Join the conversation or start another conversation! :)

I'll add more if needed. :)

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 3rd, '12, 19:41    

nel-tu-animoke

(About me)

Hi everyone! I'm trying to live my life to the fullest, so you can no longer meet me here daily. In fact, you can barely meet me here anymore. But when I'm here, I throw cookies in the air, as always. :)

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 3rd, '12, 19:44    

Hina-Monoko

Hugs: 16258
Mood: (~-.-)~
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
(About Hetty)

Hey there folks! Hina-Monoko is here! ovo/

I am currently a veterinarian student, working hard to achieve my goal, also to live my life, so I might not be around so many times, but try to come back when I can.

My username was inspired of Hina-Ichigo, a character from Rozen Maiden. Yes, this is an anime series, and one of my favorites. Also, I really love Slayers, One Piece, Fairy Tail, D.Gray-Man, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Ouran High School Host Club, Nodame Cantabile and Kaleido Star of course. There are some others too, but these are the ones I always return to. xD Feel free to ask me about it.

My hobbies are drawing, painting, reading, writing, inventing stories (there are two I have to write down...), walking in the nature, listening to music, being with my friends.

I really love animals!

My favorite colors are red, burgundy, but actually I love all kinds of colors, except yellow. I mean, I'm never gonna wear yellow. As a flower color it's really nice, and okay, but not on me.

Have fun in the hangout! BD

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 3rd, '12, 19:46    

Hina-Monoko

(Events)

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 3rd, '12, 19:47    

Hina-Monoko

(Contests)

Colorful Event!

CLOSED!

Hello my little friends, comrades, partners, minions, dragons, teacups, and everybody else!
As you can see Nel and I are launching another event titled as Colorful Event!, and I am the host, basically the boss of the Event :mccool: . Nel is helping out a LOT, so you HAVE TO listen to her as well.

What is this Event about?
The main topic is to making a drawing of our cute mascot, the Majestic Rainbow Cupcake starting 00:01 26th March until May 26th 23:59!

Who is the Majestic Rainbow Cupcake?
The Majestic Rainbow Cupcake is the guardian of the rainbow, our hangout and charity, also our great friend. Because The Majestic Rainbow Cupcake lives in the rainbow his/her appearance is always colorful as the rainbow.

How can I enter?
To be able to enter, you MUST fill out the code below with your art. You can make digital, traditional art and colored. You are NOT allowed to enter with sketches, black and white and with not original art! If you do, your entry will be declined.
Your image of your art must have the size 600x520 maximum, so that it could be included in a post.
You may enter as many times as you want, though you can win just once, so it would be fair compared to the others.
Also, before you enter you must be a visitor and chatter in this hangout for at least a week. If you just pop-in and write a few words like "Hy" and never come back 'til the next day, you entry will be declined too! Keep that in mind!

The entering code:

Code: Select all

[b][color=#BF0000]I[/color] [color=#FFBF00]w[/color][color=#FFFF00]a[/color][color=#40BF00]n[/color][color=#00FFFF]t[/color] [color=#0000FF]t[/color][color=#8000FF]o[/color] [color=#BF0000]e[/color][color=#FFBF00]n[/color][color=#FFFF00]t[/color][color=#40BF00]e[/color][color=#00FFFF]r[/color][color=#0000FF]![/color][color=#8000FF]:)[/color][/b]
[i][b]Name:[/b][/i]
[i][b]My art:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Link of the page:[/b][/i]

The code has to be posted here in the hangout AND to me too in PM sending the link of the page where you posted the code. (in case I don't have time to check every day the posts and not to miss any entry. The link is important so that I can check there is no cheating by sending the PM but didn't chat in the hangout)

What gender does the Majestic Rainbow Cupcake have?
It is neutral. xD No, seriously, it doesn't matter. You can choose whether to draw a female or male cupcake.

The rules
1. You can only post your own creation! No cheating!
2. Sketches aren't allowed!
3. Don't criticize others art and view! We are the judges.
4. You can enter as many times as you want.
5. Just colored arts are allowed!
6. Before entering you must be a visitor and chatter in this hangout for at least a week!
7. The code has to be posted in the hangout AND sent to me in PM too!
8. You picture must have 600x520 maximum size!
9. Everyone is welcome: professionals, hobbyists, learners, etc.
10. Keep the rules!
11. Have fun! :mcwink:

The prizes
Its is still a secret :mcwink: All I can say to you that you can get :food: , :fc: and for the first place a drawing from me and a medal! Also, for everyone will be granted a participation prize! :D
Beside that there will be two categories: one for female "cupcakes" and another one for male "cupcakes". Both categories will get the same prizes.

Affilities

[url=http://www.kofk.de/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=45941&p=5739594#p5739594][img]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb331/jeszy_hetty/Majesticcupcakecardkisebb_zps95cf4397.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.kofk.de/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=45941&p=5739594#p5739594][img]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb331/jeszy_hetty/Majesticcupcakecardpici_zps2ee9ad40.png[/img][/url]

Contestants and entries

[spoiler=Ewokette]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=FanDanBanana]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Nankuii]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=KimiLavender]
[/spoiler]

Good luck!

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 3rd, '12, 19:48    

Hina-Monoko

(~Interesting stuff~)

How is the rainbow born?
[spoiler="Nankuii"]First, a male and female unicorn mate to give birth to a newborn unicorn. That newborn is given a chance to choose to be a female or male. After choosing its gender, it will be sent to "THE STAIRWAY" to get cleansed and purified. Once the newborn is at the top, the anglicorns (angel unicorns) will pick it up and pass it to the Leprechaun's house, where the purification actually happens. (Which, by the way, the leprechauns gives the unicorn a bubble bath full of the ROYGBIV dyes. But shh... no one is suppose to know this!)
Anyway, now the unicorn is all shiny and sparkly. The Leprechaun is a grumpy man 24/7, so he just throws the unicorn at full speed, aiming at a basket full of gold and where fresh batch of clovers are made.
The colored water that's still on the unicorn is taken off while flying, causing them to give humans an illusion where it's a rainbow. The temperature in the air is quite cold, letting the rainbow stay for some time.
THE END.[/spoiler]
[spoiler="KimiLavender"]Once upon a time, many centuries ago, the sea god Thaumus and the cloud nymph Elektra had two babies. They named the first child, the girl with golden wings, Iris--the rainbow. The second child, the girl with iridescent wings, was named Arke--the faded second rainbow.
As the two children grew, they became similar, yet so different. Both were fast, and free to travel between sea and sky. Both would race around the world, faster than a storm-wind, carrying messages for any god who asked. The lights of the sky and the waters of the sea met with them, and shone in seven colors along their paths.
But where Iris was bright, Arke was dark. Where she was kind, Arke was cruel. And when the Gods and the Titans fought...Arke betrayed her family and fought against them, the messenger of the Titans. And when the Titans lost, Arke was punished with them.
Still now, hundreds and hundreds of years later, Iris runs between the heavens and the earth, connecting Gods to Mortals, carrying her messages for all who wish. As she travels, she brings the water to the clouds, and the rainbow spreads from beneath her feet.
And those rare occasions, when her sister is kind--the brilliant double rainbow flows across the sky.[/spoiler]
[spoiler="ml1201"]Long ago, the God of Light fell in love with a water nymph, she was not as beautiful as the other nymphs, but she was kind to all life. If a water spirit with ill intentions tried to kill a human, she would save them from a watery grave. The God of Light took her to his home, swooing her with words of love. Sadly, the next morning she was gone, leaving a note about how they could not be together for he a god and she a mere nymph. Months later she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, a radiant light surrounding the baby, and her eyes the color of the ocean depths and hair of every color. As she grew older, the girl noticed a sad look in her mother's eyes when she looked up in the sky towards the God of Light's home. Looking up at her father's home, she spreads her arms wide and before her forms a bridge made up of light and water that allowed her mother to visit her father. In their happiness at being able to see each other again, they named this bridge after their daughter. So whenever there's a rainbow in the sky, the water nymph is visiting her love, the God of Light.[/spoiler]
[spoiler="aidelon"]Once, in the midst of a banquet for the gods, the Almighty One held a contest: to birth a child, by any means, but not just any normal child.
“Present me the child of fire and water, of light and darkness,” he commanded, “And I will grant you a single wish.”
Though the gods were hesitant, the prize was simply too wonderful to ignore. So, for days they pondered and for months they laboured, but nothing was accomplished. Fire and water, light and darkness, they were opposites that could not be; opposites that could never be. That was the rule of world. And so one by one, the gods gave up.
All except for one.
The youngest apprentice of the goddess of the hearth was a bright child, brimming with youth and blessed with the gift of the wildest imaginations. Where the elder gods had given up, he alone persevered throughout. His inspiration came from a simple mortal creation he had observed from his master’s scrying glass, and from there he set off to work.
He doused fire with water, and shone light into the darkness of the resulting steam. What appeared before him was a child of seven colours, glowing with unprecedented beauty. And this, he presented to the Almighty One, a child born from that of fire and water and light and darkness. The Almighty One, mesmerized by the child that came to be, declared the apprentice the winner.
“What is your wish?” The Almighty One boomed, and the apprentice replied, “For this child to connect the realms of the mortals and the gods.”
“So shall it be.”
The Almighty One raised his hand and the child became a bridge, burning in the darkness of the void that parted the worlds. For the first time in the mortal realm, the wake of the stormy afternoon was met by a brilliant road that linked to the world beyond the sky.
To the apprentice, the Almighty One asked a final question, “You who fathered this child, what shall be her name?”
And the apprentice replied,
“Let her name be Bifrost, the fleeting rainbow and the shimmering road to heaven.”[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Nynaevie"]Once upon a time, magicians lived among us. They went under different names - wizards, witches, sorcerers, shamans - and lived all over the world. Despite their differences, all of them practised the same magic.
Magic. No one knows exactly what it is. Most think of it as some kind of soul power, something you’re either born with or not. To use magic required a great deal of concentration, and when someone did use magic, it would always leave some stray energy behind. This magical energy would spread across the sky, like a ray of bright light, painting the sky in a variety of colours. It was the phenomenon known as a RAINBOW. Since magic worked better in rainy weather, the rainbows would have brighter, more vivid colours when it rained.
Back in those days, rainbows were so common that the entire sky would be coloured by them from early morning till late evening.

Some magicians used their abilities to gain wealth and power, others used it for good purposes, to help people. However, there were certain magicians who used their powers to do bad things, evil things. If it wasn’t for those evil magicians, maybe there wouldn’t have been any witch burnings, maybe we still would have been able to see a sky covered in rainbows.
But that’s not how things went. The evil magicians continued to do evil things. Where people earlier had felt respect towards the magicians, it was now slowly replaced with fear. Rulers of countries, citizens, farmers, everyone grew more and more afraid. Things escalated quickly. Soon witch hunts were carried out all over the world. Most of the magicians perished in the fires. Those who didn’t, had to make a choice - continue to use their powers openly, and risk being burnt on a stake, or hide from everything, living their lives in secret. Since most people prefer not being burnt on a stake, the magicians disappeared. They founded hidden societies, only open to and know by other magicians. To the rest of the world, they were gone.

Over the years the numbers of magicians drastically dwindled. With time even the memories of magic faded. People forgot why there had been witch burnings, that magic had been a part of the everyday life. Even the rainbows lost their meaning. Magic went from being as real as anything can possibly be, to something you will only find in books and fairytales.

But a few magicians still walk among us, practising their arts in hidden cellars and secret rooms, the only sign of their existence being an occasional streak of colour in the sky.[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Serrinatta"]Some say sunshine and rain make the rainbows come our way, while others think they're a place for unicorns to play. While scientists and physicists seem to take the fun away from artists. It's really true, when a rainbow comes to you, it is unexpected, yet you feel gifted. So what makes a rainbow, for you or many to see? Is it just some airflow? Or Heaven's alley? No, it is not this pot or that pot, nor will you be hitting the jackpot. A rainbow comes from nothing more, than nature knocking on your front door.[/spoiler]
[spoiler="_sha_"]There was a young daughter of god of the sky, a bright, beautiful and naive girl. One day, the old "uncle" of her, the god of thunder and storm came. Fascinated with what they had, she wanted to play with it. So when gods went to sleep, she "borrow" their weapon. She played around with it, unknowingly to her, cracking the sky below, creating mess on the earth. But soon enough, she was captured and the gods decided to punish her. She was terrified, begging for his father to save her. His father could say nothing but follow, he couldn't possibly opposed all the god there. And so she was thrown to earth, for a period of time.

The young daughter was so sad. Sometimes, she cried of her foolishness, and never her realized, the sky also cried with her. The god of sky couldn't stand seeing his beloved daughter sad. He then created a happy beautiful rainbow, presented it everytime she cried. And so she smiled again.

The time went by. It was the time for the young daughter back to the sky. But the gods realized something: The rainbow, the new symbol of happiness wouldn't be shown again. The young daughter, learned the sadness she made when she played with thunder and storm, volunteered to be one to control it, to bring happiness to earth. The gods agreed. So then she become the new god, the god of rainbow, bringing back the happiness after the rain, thunder and storm.[/spoiler]
[spoiler="KaiKalani"]It says that when the raindrops are marrying the sunlights the rainbow is born and that the rainbow is a bridge between our world and the world of gods. But there are other possibilities... for example the tears are similiar with raindrops so very rarely the rainbow can be born from them - if they are sincere.[/spoiler]

"I fart sunshine and rainbows fly out of my butt."

[spoiler=KimiLavender]The Kingdom of Knuffel
In the land of the sky,
A place within which
A charity lies.
Over the Rainbow it's bright and blue
With contests and chatting and free stuff when new
(It has sparkles and sunshine and happiness, too)
So Over the Rainbow we're waiting for you![/spoiler]

[spoiler=Luluannabell]The ACTUAL Ode To A Rainbow

If there is one place
with happiness overflow
it's not outer space
but over the rainbow.
You must work hard
to earn something new
but as rare as this case
there's a headstart,
there's no feeling blue.
So this place is ace.[/spoiler]

(0) (0)
"Some go this way. Some go that way. But as for me personally, I prefer the shortcut." Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland - Disney)

Posted: Mar 3rd, '12, 19:50    

nel-tu-animoke

(Empty)

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 3rd, '12, 19:52    

nel-tu-animoke

(Affiliates)

(Banner)

Spoiler

[url=http://www.kofk.de/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=45941][img]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb331/jeszy_hetty/HappySky_little_zps6995aedd.jpg[/img][/url]

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 3rd, '12, 19:55    

nel-tu-animoke

We're open!

May the majestic rainbow cupcake be with you! ^^

(0) (0)

[ 14342 posts ]