Post subject: Re: The Ethereal Saloon
Posted: Oct 6th, '19, 05:47    

jadepanda-ai

Hugs: 8103
that sounds pretty cool!
would you have to learn Thai to teach?

gotcha. hopefully you get some free time for hobby stuffs :mccute:

I've been having that with adults I draw lol
the kids look the age they should look now, but adults or their parents look younger than they should look lol

it's good so far :mcglee:
now I can save funds for stuffs, my brother said he can help me pick out parts for a new gaming computer when I save up for it :mclaugh:
also, I did a thing, and adopted a buddy for Reji on Tuesday. the name she had at the Humane Society was "Margery" but changed it to Marney to keep it similar to what she was called since Margery and Reji have similar sounds to them.
she doesn't trust me yet, but she let me pet her this morning which is huge progress AND she greeted me when I came home :mcglee:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 8th, '19, 08:18    

Nankuii

Hugs: 281954
Mood: que sera sera
It'd be cool, but nope! Not a requirement. The students themselves know English well enough to understand.

Cute children and cute grandmas/pas are one thing, but cute adults... no bueno

Aw that's so nice of him c: It better be nice! lol
Oh my :o Marney sounds so cute, I like it better than Margery not gonna lie xD
That sounds amazing :)) Keep me updated!! Do you feel this was a good change after she passed away?

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 16th, '19, 04:10    

jadepanda-ai

nice! are you going to look into it?

lol I'm ok with the adults being cute, just weird when they look close in age with their kids lol

I think it's been a good change, honestly I started regretting adopting her for a bit last week because she's bitey/nippy and I caught her biting Reji (had to separate them for a bit last week). but she's starting to grow on me a bit, and we're making progress on the biting thing, and she's housing with Reji again with no issue. I think there might have been an issue with her last home given her reaction to hands/fingers, and that on the two occasions where I had to pick her up ('cause she got stuck under a plushy in the rat room) she squealed like being held was painful/scary.
and omg, I was trying to talk my mom into letting me adopt another from the Humane Society today, they got a TON of rats in for adoption and there were a few dumbo ratters, and this one dumbo girl was so friendly and sweet :mcsquee: just wanted to sneak her home :mcsquee: but my mom says she doesn't want anymore rats in our place atm since I've got two.
but a dumbo! :mcsquee: it's like my dream rat :mcsquee: I love dumbos!!! :mcsquee: :mcsquee:

edit: OMG! the halloween event is on!! :mcglee:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 18th, '19, 08:11    

Nankuii

Hm... perhaps :D I should probably soon, before I graduate lol

Yeah... :l

Oh... biting...
Oh no :c So like, trauma? That's really sad :c

I could see you're super excited xD!!! Perhaps one day!!! :D

I hope I can be more active ><

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 18th, '19, 23:15    

jadepanda-ai

that'd be super cool, if you go for it it might be good to travel there first to get used to any cultural differences to lower any culture shock that comes from moving there. since I heard that can be a big thing with moving to a new place

I'm hoping she gets a lot better, it's like I take a step forward with her and then a few steps back. like she let me pick her up the other day and rode on my shoulder and let me pet her with treats, but then last night and today she won't let me pet her or pick her up.
I hope it wasn't bad trauma and that I can help get her to a good place, where she knows she can trust that she's safe.

that would be cool :mcglee: but you do you and what needs to be done.
I'll still be around :mccute: unless I vanish for a small bit again, since that happens lol :mcheh:

omg, I was going back in the forum for the event items that appear on every few pages, and I ran into some good memories here. like when we were chatting with Steven about story ideas, and talking to Foxy about christmas exchanges, and even about when I first told you guys about adopting Lily and Pippin. it's so weird that those chats were just around 100 pages ago, so crazy.

omg! I ran into your new chat place!
it looks nice :mcglee:
would you rather chat there? I know we were talking about making a new hangout sometime

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 19th, '19, 01:43    

Nankuii

That's a good point!! :o Yeah, I'll have to think about that as well.

Oh I see... yeah, I also hope her behavior gets more consistent... positively :)

AWW!! And only 100 pages?!?! It feels like much longer :o

It's up to you! The reason why I didn't bring it up was because I know sometimes we talk about sensitive things, and I didn't want to write it in a place where more people can read lol (although this thread isn't private either haha)

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 4th, '19, 01:22    

jadepanda-ai

I love your new signature! you're art is so cute :mcsquee:

you should totally travel there!
I bet it would be pretty cool to try out new food and see new things :mcglee:

Marney stopped biting me :mcglee:
though she's still not comfortable with hands, and I caught her biting Reji again so gonna watch out for that (think it might be an issue with treats, I give equally but either Reji finishes her snack sooner and steals Marn's, or Marn ends up hiding her snacks and stealing Rej's to add to the not-so-hidden stash)
I think Marney will be my last though, and with how she'll bite at Reji I'm not sure it would be a great idea to bring in a younger ratter

it's ok, I was tempted to say something in the other chat forum, but sometimes I feel really weird talking to people I've never talked to before. I worry that I'm really boring sometimes :mcsweat: *cough* and I talk about rats too much *cough* :mcheh: :mcheh:
and I seem to vanish a lot, I'm trying not to as much, but when things get rough it's hard to talk about things :\
(I wish there were a slanty mouth emote on here :\ )

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 16th, '19, 12:43    

Nankuii

Thank you! I didn't draw it :D

I'm thinking~~

Yay! :D How do you treat wounds for rats that got bitten by another rat?

Well if you ever make your own I'll be sure to comment c:
I mean, we all have different passions xD Yours are rats!
A good thing about talking in this thread is even if you or I vanish for a long time, we're still able to know what we talked last and the conversation won't move as much (or at all HAHA)

Hm... :mcmeh: this is probs closest?

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 28th, '19, 05:14    

jadepanda-ai

so it's art someone made you, that's super cool!

I think normally you leave the bites, and if they get infected get antibiotics and such.
turns out Marney wasn't biting her though, looks like it's just from Reji trying to scratch and clean herself. she's got some pretty big tumors atm that make it really hard for her to scratch her face or clean. (also Marney's separated again for at least a few days and Reji ended up with more scabs, so it can't be from her)
and super fun times, I forget if I mentioned that after adopting Marn I thought there was a small bump on her side and maybe a scratch or something but couldn't tell since she wouldn't let me hold/touch her? sooooo.. turns out she had an abscess. been keeping me really busy the past week. and now, she no longer has an abscess lump. it's been gross :mcdead: :mcomg:

and speaking of vanishing lol I poofed yet again
been busy with Marney though :mcheh: :mcsweat: :mcsweat: :mcsweat:
oh yeah! she let's me pick her up now and pet her! no more bites! so huge progress with her~ (she even climbs up on top of my head sometimes, I'll have to see if I can share pics, still haven't set up an account for pics since photobucket's no longer really an option..)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 2nd, '20, 12:55    

Nankuii

Yes hehe! It was super cute that I asked to put it as my siggy

Ooh.. I see :o
What's an abscess? :c I hate that I think the word looks aesthetic lol

Me too, no worries >< It's getting harder to have kofk as one of my priorities anymore, as much as I've spent time here, forming relationships with others :/

That's super cool and some good progress! :D Maybe try Imgur?

(0) (0)

[ 8494 posts ]