Jump to:

[ 8494 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: The Ethereal Saloon
Posted: Jan 4th, '20, 02:50    

jadepanda-ai

Hugs: 8123
it's cool they said it was ok :mcglee:
it is a super cute pic

an abscess is... I'm gonna put it under a spoiler, but try to make it sound as... not gross as possible?
Spoiler
an abscess is basically a puss filled lump, usually caused by infections (like from a scratch/bite/ingrown hair. and it grows and eventually ruptures, where it needs to be drained/washed out. it's really really gross :mcangry: :mcdead: (also they tend to smell REALLY REALLY bad)
that's good you're meeting people!
I never really go anywhere, so it's kinda hard meeting people irl (also, sometimes the news kinda freaks me out. it feels like there's so much violence out there, ya know?)

I'll have to look into Imgur, I think you told me about that one before and I forgot to check it out or make an account. it doesn't have any 'paywall' type things like photobucket started to have, does it?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 4th, '20, 06:53    

Nankuii

Hugs: 282242
Mood: que sera sera
Oh dear xD That does sound bad xD Especially the smell part.

LOL I meant forming relationships here, on kofk haha!! x'D I mean, as a college student, yeah I do meet new people constantly though.
Totally understandable :(

Not sure what a paywall is :o

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 4th, '20, 08:32    

jadepanda-ai

strangely enough, it smelled worse before it ruptured :mcdead:
Marney's bonded with me so much now though, a few days ago she kept climbing on to my arm so I just ended up hanging out with her since she wanted out lol

ah, I gotcha lol
I need to spread out more on here too, I always get so nervous when posting in new forums with new people. sort of that worry of saying the wrong thing or being boring or something :mcheh:

like how Photobucket was doing that thing where they make you pay to put up a certain amount of pics or to even share pics after awhile. does Imgur have anything like that? where you get some pics up and they turn around saying you can't do certain things anymore?

also
Happy New Year~!
hoping this year is awesome, 'cause it'll be year of the rat, and I love rats so much~ :qh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 9th, '20, 04:43    

Nankuii

Ew... gross :mcshout:

But the people here has been nice, and I haven't experienced anything negative yet.. so with that in mind I just chat lol

Ohh!! As far as I know, Imgur doesn't.

Happy New Year! :D
OH YEAH IT IS!! Maybe I'll do a quick sketch this week... Do you have anything planned (new year resolutions lol) for this year?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 13th, '20, 03:38    

jadepanda-ai

that's good! I should try jumping into a conversation or something some time. stop being so awkward about posting/saying things :mcheh:

nice! I still need to look into making an account, I procrastinate on stuff far too much lol :mcheh: :mcsweat:

if you do a rat based sketch for the new year, you have to share it with me :mcsquee:
I do have a few resolutions and something planned already that I'm super excited for :mcsquee:
but for the resolutions, I'm wanting to maybe get my YouTube thing back up and running and get back to studying Korean, since I was studying it a bit a few years ago and sort of dropped it due to health stuff... :mcsweat: (and get a job, again, kinda lost the one I got that I last told you about, pain acted up and had trouble doing physical labor it required, so wanna look into something sit-down, maybe allowing for work from home)
how about you? any plans/resolutions?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 13th, '20, 08:55    

Nankuii

It's totally okay to feel that way I think c: Don't force yourself if it gets hard ccccc:

Hehe of course I will :D Any time I think of rats, I think of you!!
Oooh Korean :O Not very good myself, but I can try to help!

Work from home sounds optimal in your case... But I know those type of jobs are even harder to obtain. Best of luck!

It's 6 months away from my graduation, so I want to try losing weight and be more fit. Ending school nicely you know? But I've also never been on a diet because I'm content with my weight (still am tbh), and I don't want to be too strict.. nor do I want to exercise LOL my plan for now is less sweets and portion control (I tend to overeat)

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 5th, '20, 03:27    

jadepanda-ai

I did manage to post a comment on a YouTube video, felt self-conscious the whole time :mcheh: :mcheh: :mcheh:

yeah, that's what I'm going to aim for with work.

oh neat, if it helps a lot, in the pain program they said eating white meat, like chicken or pork (if you eat meat) are the best types to eat, and to have a larger side of veggies than meals typically have (like how restaurants usually do a large bit of meat/main course and a smaller side of veggies, sort of switch to a larger side of veggies and smaller amount meat). and olive or coconut oils instead of canola oils.
I used to overeat a lot too, but my stomach doesn't like that much anymore :mcsweat:

also, omg, the thing I vaguely mentioned that I'm excited about coming up is happening tomorrow (2/5/20) I'M SO EXCITED!!
Spoiler
they approved me for top surgery :mctongue: I think I remember telling you I was looking into it a few years ago, and it's finally happening :mcsquee: :mcsquee: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH :mcsquee: :mcsquee:

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 17th, '20, 07:12    

Nankuii

Is it something you do often? I never comment on YT, so the first time I did I was hecka conscious about it lol

It does help! Thanks :D I have some chicken right now, but I don't really eat it because it's in the freezer and I'm way too lazy/forgetful to defrost them in advance lol
Oh xD

It's been some time since! How do you feel now?

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 18th, '20, 00:21    

jadepanda-ai

I never do :mcsweat:
I was so nervous about posting, but the video. it was a k-pop song that had just come out, and just by the tone/song/choreography made the song sound really sad, so I put on closed captions to see if they had eng subs to see the translation.. and YouTube was doing english captions, but in a way where it was changing the words from Korean to 'close sounding' english words and it changed the whole meaning of the song :mcsweat: (the captions were pretty funny too, and thought it would be a neat thing to share since I didn't see anyone mention it in the comments)

I hate when you have food and really want to cook it but are too lazy to prep. easy foods are so nice :mccute:

really good! I still have to wear this compression binder, I think for about a month or so (I can't wait to get it off lol) I cannot wait. to wear shirts. after this binder comes off :mcsquee:
I'm kind of stuck wearing button ups atm :mcsweat: :mcheh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 24th, '20, 05:51    

Nankuii

Ooooh :o I see
Some translations are pretty hilarious lol

Buttom ups have its own charm c:

How are you dealing with this coronavirus? Are you self-quarantined well?

(0) (0)

[ 8494 posts ]