Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 8494 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: The Ethereal Saloon
Posted: Oct 5th, '20, 07:35    

Nankuii

Hugs: 279467
Mood: que sera sera
lulu: it's ok, i understand your (broke)n heart :')

i just started a job! it's temporarily though (still, full time), i only got it because it's my dad's friend's store and they needed help... and it's honestly hard to get a job during the pandemic lol the job itself makes me exhausted when i return home, but it feels nice sleeping early without melatonin hehe
hbu?

jade: good luck :'o

ooh the game looks very pretty c:

gah! i keep forgetting it's spooky season... should i change my avatar..?

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 7th, '20, 22:38    

jadepanda-ai

Hugs: 8084
yes, Nan! join us! become spoopy~! :bat:

it is super pretty!
it has a large Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild vibe, but with tunes that sound very fitting for Final Fantasy :mclove:
and it's just. so... pretty :mclove: :mclaugh:
I'm really surprised they made it free, it feels like a $60 game! :mcomg:
but seriously, I'm so glad it's free :mctongue: :mcheh:

oof, I somehow ended up having someone hit on me, think I ended up putting them down pretty hard too, but he wasn't taking the hint or me saying I wasn't interested the first time
(he also kept trying to push me to go to bars and drink with him even though I told him I wasn't interested in drinking. said we "just needed to find something" I liked. is it THAT weird I don't drink or hard to be respectful of that fact?)
whole thing has me pretty.. :mcmeh: :mcangry:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 9th, '20, 09:41    

Nankuii

wait it's free??? :o
might look into it...

i don't think you were too hard on him! you should have went harder. i also don't drink so i feel you ><
i'm glad you got out of the situation safely tho :o

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 10th, '20, 02:02    

jadepanda-ai

yeah, it's completely free. like there's an in game gacha, but they GIVE you the points to play it so you don't have to spend money.
you have to save up for the 10 play though, because the 10 play guarantees a playable character :mcglee:

I'm glad it wasn't in person. it also wierds me out that this is a person I haven't seen since highschool... so it's like... how are you attracted to me? like of the memory of me? 'cause... that feels really creepy :mcsweat: :mcmeh:

also, Nan, Nan, I wanted to ask you about this weird spelling I just saw on a kpop teaser, they were doing teasers for each individual member in solo videos, but this member's name is labeled as "빛(BIT)". was just curious, because isn't "빛" "Bich" (which looked like it translates to "light") but where did the "t" come from?
was just wondering because I couldn't find that last lettering translating to anything but a "ch" :mcheh: :mcconf:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 10th, '20, 04:49    

Nankuii

is it a phone game? i don't have space in my phone at the moment lol

oh yeah, in person would have been scarier
some people are weird in a not good way :u

this is just my personal opinion lol
you're right in that that korean letter (too lazy to type) has a ch sound, but together with the 'b', it eliminates the soft ch sound and creates a hard sound, and that's where the 't' comes from (it sounds closer to a 't' than a 'ch'). because if you pronounce 'bich' in korean, you would have to use a second word, as opposed to saying it in english and it's just one syllable

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 10th, '20, 05:12    

jadepanda-ai

it's for the phone, pc, and ps4. and it's supposed to have a Switch release coming up, but not sure when. :mcconf:
I've been playing on the pc, I feel like playing it on a phone would feel too small because how huge the world is and how beautiful the scenery is. :mcglee:

oh! that feels like it makes more sense!
I've been doing bad at studying :mcsweat:
I'm down with reading/writing now, but I haven't really studied how to actually... speak or understand :mcsweat: :mcsweat: :mcsweat:
I procrastinate far too much :mcsleepy:
I have been starting to pick up some words meanings though a bit through games and tunes an' stuff though. like with Genshin I'm using the Korean voice-overs (they were my favorite over the English, Chinese, and Japanese voice-overs) but I'm catching a few words here and there.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 11th, '20, 06:49    

Nankuii

i'll look and maybe download it when i clean my phone later lol
i don't mind playing on my laptop... but mine isn't built for gaming lol it'll make whirrrrrrr sound so loud in 30 minutes

hope it helped, i can't explain it very well because i don't even know if it's 100% right lol
just watch kdramas :o i learned japanese through anime LOL (granted, i did start watching it at a young age because you know, young minds are more flexible and thus at an advantage to quickly learn new things)

oooooh, i love it when games have different choices for language!

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 14th, '20, 22:45    

jadepanda-ai

omg, I'd imagine this game would take up a lot of space phone-wise :mcomg:
if you end up having space, you should send your friend-code so I can add you :mchappy: (unless they don't do cross platforming play, but I think they do?)
I really like that they allow language choice as well, was really worried when they started doing videos on their YouTube channel with eng-voices... I really don't like the english-voice overs... and I was originally going to go with the Chinese voice-overs since those are the game's original voices, but I just really like the sound of the Korean voice actors over the options.
really annoying though that I can't find anything on the voice actors... some of them sound SO FAMILIAR from another game I play and from somewhere else I think, but I can't find anything on them by their names :mcconf:

another dumb question with pronounciation :mcheh:
this is just 'cause a channel was hosting BTS and I became confused.
but they kept calling JungKook "JungKoo" (like not pronouncing the final 'k')
but when I looked up his name it said it was pronounced like "cook", but then some videos of audio kept saying "koo".
and I've seen where people say his nickname is "Kookie" like "cookie" :mcconf: :mcconf:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 16th, '20, 06:17    

Nankuii

i tried downloading it on my laptop a couple days ago. i spent HOURS downloading it (reminded me of old time maple story lol) and didn't want to give up playing but i couldn't get through the lag :c the opening cutscene would lag hard and sometimes just close itself. i read that it's happening a lot on PC though
it's one of those things where you want something more because you can't have it lol

hm... the only explanation i can think of is that when you say it in korean, the last k is soft to the point it doesn't sound audible, at least compared to a hard k like in kookie.
so not only is it 'soft', they might be saying it fast enough so the last k isn't strongly present

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 17th, '20, 10:51    

jadepanda-ai

download time can be really long. seems it depends a lot on how active their server is too with people :mcgasp:
that sucks you got a lag though :mcconf:

ah! I gotcha, I had a feeling it was just really soft. but I kept hearing things say "Koo" but I swear I've heard the other members say "kook" so just wanted to figure out for sure :mcheh:

(also, I need to get more pics up, Mousse is getting big! he's almost the same size as Waffles now! :mcomg: )
(Mousse is also very talkative, sometimes he likes screaming at me if I come into the room because he thinks I have snacks with me for them lol)

(0) (0)

[ 8494 posts ]