:food:  47%  [ 103 ]
*licks poll and giggles uncontrollably*  17%  [ 37 ]
Total votes : 221
 Post subject: Kitsune's Haven *private*
Posted: Apr 8th, '14, 07:11    

Sephy-Chan

Hugs: 9333
Yahoo Messenger: morpheuskitten
this is a hangout thread for my kofk family & friends to post in.

i'm not gonna be all STRICT about who's coming and going in here, but please be respectful at all times. i know, myself, i'm not very out-going peppy happy people person nor are a lot of the people i know who've i've invited to use this hangout. it's not that we're trying to ignore you in any way, but maybe we just aren't that comfortable talking outside of our circle. long as you can deal with us being like that, you're free to stay and chat and hang out with us ^__^

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Kitsune's Haven *private*
Posted: Apr 8th, '14, 08:09    

ml1201

Hugs: 63320
Just saying hi before going to bed. XD

(0) (0)
ImageWish list on profile, too long for siggyWild Knuffel Items Trade ThreadImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Posted: Apr 8th, '14, 08:19    

Tam I am

Hugs: 27290
Mood: I am Groot
I think this is the right place. And I saved thirty flowers for you. Hope they help!

I decided to change my avatar so it didn't represent me anymore. This wig is one of the good things I've gotten from the wild knuffel. LOL The ears and skin came from some event.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham.
she/her/hers
not "they"!
First fairy: May 31, 2019

Posted: Apr 8th, '14, 08:31    

knufferlein

Hugs: 10826
Hello. How is everyone?

(0) (0)
Image I like clicking. Send me a trade with 1 food point per Knuffel you own and I'll click them all until they're full/satisfied. I'll update the trade when I've clicked them. Note: If I've clicked yours without you requesting it or for a contest/etc., that's just me clicking randomly.

Questing: 33 x Air Ring, 29 x Bloodstone, 8 x Book of Fire, 49 x Sausage. (Updated 13 April.)
Dream avi 2: http://tinypic.com/r/4gp3d/8

Posted: Apr 8th, '14, 09:47    

Sephy-Chan

Hugs: 9333
Yahoo Messenger: morpheuskitten
*waves at everyone* hi, ml, tammers, and 98 :mclaugh:

hope you get some good sleep, ml :qh:

*snurfles on tammers*

knufferlein (easier to remember you by the other name bwahahahaa but i can call you whatever you'd like) i'm doing ok. much better than i was this morning =/ last thing i knew, i was watching a movie and texting a friend....and BOOM! 7 hours later, i wake up with my phone unplugged, 6 texts, and when i get up...i feel like someone downed an industrial size bottle of extra strength ny-qil into me. still felt like that at work until i ate something. then it was off and on wooziness. crazy *shakes head* i'm guessing it was just sheer exhaustion though, since my sister and i were re-arranging the living room completely. all i can say about that is...i don't want to ever feel like that again :mccry:

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 8th, '14, 16:15    

ml1201

I got six and a half hours sleep. x'D I'm going to have to go to bed right when I get home tonight right after work. x'D So I have 100 flowers to give, I'll give 10 to each person I know. XD And if I have any left over I'll give to other people. :3

(0) (0)
ImageWish list on profile, too long for siggyWild Knuffel Items Trade ThreadImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Posted: Apr 8th, '14, 16:19    

Spirit_of_Auron

Hugs: 10426
Good Morning :) I'm doing alright here, found out that another site I've been wanting to join is opening registration next week, so that really perked up my mood today.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 8th, '14, 16:31    

ml1201

lol, I figured I didn't have to say anything on my profile since everyone else was already posting about it. XD And I'm excited to, I can hopefully soon open up more room in my lair for breeding. XD

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

Posted: Apr 8th, '14, 16:34    

Spirit_of_Auron

Hugs: 10426
ml1201 wrote:lol, I figured I didn't have to say anything on my profile since everyone else was already posting about it. XD And I'm excited to, I can hopefully soon open up more room in my lair for breeding. XD

Lol, yeah I think Keith either saw it on someone's wall, or saw it on Facebook himself, either way the second I got on there was a nice offline waiting for me saying that registration opened up the 14th and that his laptop was out on delivery XD.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 8th, '14, 16:35    

ml1201

lol, Keith is getting a lot of good things coming his way it seems. XD He'll definitely be putting that laptop to good use. XD

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

[ 6964 posts ]