Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 2078 posts ] 
❣COME JABBER WITH ME❣
Otherwise the Queen of Hearts will lop off your head  10%  [ 22 ]
And play croquet with it, so there!  6%  [ 13 ]
Image  84%  [ 185 ]
Total votes : 220
 Post subject: Re: Jคცც૯Րω૦८қע JυՈ८੮ɿ૦Ո (come on in!)
Posted: Jan 26th, '21, 21:53    

Moi

Hugs: 323477
Mood: Know you're not alone.

I like making art of my avatars and posting them and hoping it will bring more people in 8,u

What is a manga cafe? Just a cafe? With manga? That sounds nice u888

I've been told animals can't be gay and been told they can be.
One of these people is very educated and he tried his hardest to tell me animals can't be gay because he's read a lot of books and knows it's true.

I think being gay is natural and it boggles my mind how much it's hated and called abnormal. And it's even worse when the people saying it's wrong and bad are actually gay themselves Bu
I've wondered in recent years how many lives could have been saved if people acknowledged being gay is normal...

Yeah, that is sucky. But I guess it's a good way to go to some people xD

I do too xD
And people mock people who do that...

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I know you hear me,
I can taste it in your tears."

Posted: Jan 29th, '21, 07:15    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 100581
Mood: spiritual
Moi wrote:

I like making art of my avatars and posting them and hoping it will bring more people in 8,u
That's a great idea :mcshock: where do you post your art?

Yeah it's a cafe with manga where you can browse and read manga while you eat/drink. Kind of like those book cafes where you can sip your coffee and sit with a book from one of the shelves. And you're also allowed to borrow one if you get a membership.

I've fantasised about starting a manga cafe like that, and I've fantasised about starting a shabby chic tea shop full of flowery teas and flowery china and classic lolita clothes :mclove:

Yeah, it's all cool if they're consenting adults!

Lives would be saved if people were tolerant of difference in general. Whether it's gender, sexuality, religion or race. But noooo, people go homophobic, people go neo-Nazi. It's so stupid :mcargh:

VORE ALERT! Lol! :qt:

They can mock us all they want, since they're so desperate to feel superior to others over insignificant shit like how someone counts. :mcmeh:

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Jan 29th, '21, 22:12    

Moi

Mostly on DeviantArt. It's where I have the biggest following, which isn't really much.
I need to post more on Tumblr and Instagram u,8

I've never seen a manga cafe here. I did find one book store with a bunch of manga. I bought some and payed for a membership and I never got to go back and the store went out of business.
Everything I love goes out of business Bu

It is stupid. People are just people. People want to argue and fight each other and a lot of the time, they like the same things so I don't get why they hate each other.

Well, why try to count in my head when I can just count fingers 8u

I like your avatar btw :3

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
I know you hear me,

Posted: Feb 3rd, '21, 12:55    

chuunibyou

Ooo that's awesome. I think the only art I've seen of yours is your Wild Knuffel, and I absolutely love them. :mcsquee:

Oh noes. I feel that though. I loved Bratz dolls, still do, and you can't get them here. They were available for a hot minute when I was young and then never again. My maternal grandfather bought me one from abroad.

People who believe other people aren't entitled to the same rights and benefits as them, who aren't entitled to an equal part of the world and its resources, are the worst.

Yeah like what are fingers for?! Lol.

Thank you :mccute: I like ALL of yours. I see you use items that I don't otherwise come across and I just want to stick avatar contest medals on them.

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Feb 4th, '21, 02:42    

Moi

Well, to be fair I haven't finished much art in recent years 8u;

That's nice that you finally got one :3
Yeah, my town is...not SMALL but it definitely doesn't have most things the bigger towns do.
So when we do get something interesting, it's exciting. Then it closes down u8<

I will see people watch, say American football, cheer for the same teams, enjoy the same games, even eat the same food while watching. They hate each other. It's like...you're both obviously alike, you should like each other Bu

Thank you 8,u
I usually end up making most of my avatars dark. I don't think I'm very good at making them using lighter colors.

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
I know you hear me,

Posted: Feb 7th, '21, 08:45    

chuunibyou

Aww! Well I think of art like tarot, you do it when you need to, and it's empowering to return to it. Doesn't matter how often you do it unless you decide you want to get practice.

I think your avatars have a large range though, and even if you find it more challenging to use lighter colours, the end result is an avatar as awesome as your dark ones imo.

When I went to college for my B.A. it was on the outskirts, two hours away from the city, and there was nothing around... not the same situation but I feel that lol. You couldn't buy anything there beyond groceries. And there was ONE decent eating joint.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 7th, '21, 21:33    

Moi

I would like to finish more art, but it just seems like I lose interest or I don't have the energy.
Inspiration doesn't come very often either.

Thank you 8,u
I've just always been more into black.
Even my wardrobe irl is mostly black xD

I remember going to a different town to visit family and we went to the mall and there was an anime store. Not a store that also sold anime but an ANIME STORE.
I was so shocked. We had a similar store once at the mall and it didn't last long and it pissed me off.

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
I know you hear me,

Posted: Feb 8th, '21, 18:23    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40224
Mood: I'm trying.
Moi wrote:

But you know...people are SUPPOSED to fall in love and get married and make babies.
That's why humans exist.
Oof. I hope to God not. There's enough of us on the planet imo.

Also hiiiiiiii everyone XD

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Feb 8th, '21, 20:21    

chuunibyou

Heyyyyy babie! :mcgrin:

Yeah I don't think that's people's purpose cause like I said, if that was the case unrequited attraction wouldn't exist. So my biology friend said Nature doesn't 'try' to do anything, it doesn't have objectives and it doesn't 'want' us to be a particular way. Nature just is. That makes a lot more sense.

(Also, like I was saying we can't really say where Nature stops because everything we consider artificial is natural too, since we made it and WE are natural. Nature as a basis for what's right or normal JUST DOESN'T WORK.)

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 9th, '21, 02:36    

Moi

CycloneKira: Hey :3
You know....someone told me that if everyone was straight and made babies, the world wouldn't overpopulate.
I don't agree with that as it makes no sense xD

I'm a Libra and I have an obsession with balance.
Gay people exist and it helps balance.
Straight people exist and it helps balance.
Asexual people exist and it helps balance.
Everything in life needs balance - including sexualities.

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
I know you hear me,

[ 2078 posts ]