Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 2078 posts ] 
❣COME JABBER WITH ME❣
Otherwise the Queen of Hearts will lop off your head  10%  [ 22 ]
And play croquet with it, so there!  6%  [ 13 ]
Image  84%  [ 185 ]
Total votes : 220
 Post subject: Jabberwocky Junction (come on in!)
Posted: Apr 12th, '15, 13:05    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 99457
Mood: spiritual
Come on, come all, to a place of wonder, where it's always tea time! :food:
Whether you'd like to or not, for you're invited, or the Queen will have your head! :qshock:
You're mad- or you wouldn't be here- but let me tell you, the best people are :mccool:
Here, you can keep your sense of wonder at the world intact, and sing out your craziness, and not be judged 'mad'- because we're all mad here :gfish:
[♥][♦][♣][♠]
pixel art by chippy fish, dividers from pixelcrack

(5) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Post subject: Re: Jคცც૯Րω૦८қע JυՈ८੮ɿ૦Ո (under construction)
Posted: Apr 12th, '15, 13:09    

chuunibyou

For all we know I'm dreaming, or someone's dreaming me
So it doesn't matter even if I live a fantasy
I just want to feel that overwhelming wonder again
Even if it's just me, and not reality

(2) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Apr 13th, '15, 12:20    

chuunibyou

The original fairytales were bittersweet, like life.
The original fairytales were shunned by adults who called them evil.
'Happily ever after' came from adults who abridged the fairytales to make them , in their opinion, suitable for children.
The original Alice in Wonderland was crazy, like life.
This hangout is for discussing everything bittersweet, crazy, or otherwise- anything life, which is anything and everything, which includes death.

(2) (0)

Posted: Apr 13th, '15, 12:26    

chuunibyou

RULES
:qn: Have fun
:qn: Be polite and respectful, everyone's entitled to their opinion
:qn: Don't ask riddles you don't know the answers to
:qn: Don't chew with your mouth open or burp or slurp
:qn: If someone falls asleep while talking, go ahead and elbow them awake
:qn: Don't smoke 'cause we don't wanna passive smoke- unless you're a caterpillar and it's a hookah
:qn: You can pop in and out, it's not necessary for you to be regular. It's understood that people around here keep shrinking and getting lost and falling down rabbit holes and into mirrors.
:qn: Light roleplay is fine

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 13th, '15, 12:30    

chuunibyou

about chuunibyou
26, Indian, bipansomething demigirl
Married to Lord Wuffel

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 13th, '15, 12:33    

chuunibyou

tђє ๓ครς๏t

(1) (0)

Posted: Apr 13th, '15, 12:39    

chuunibyou

OPEN!
Archive of frabjous quotes from around the site:
Spoiler
Holyshark: ppffft what's sleep?? :')
Ambarsariya: it's what happens when there's too much blood in your caffeine system. you kind of peacefully pass out.
KimiLavender: omg *collapses in a heap of laughter*
Ambarsariya: :mccool:
646rebecca wrote: And I hope Kofk never closes down too!!
And it's amazing what two people can do xD and how just these two people brought all of us together :qh:
Moi wrote:

I don't even know what to go after at this point xD
Fire wrote:

I really do miss the old Selling Forum. Back when you'd have to bump your thread up to the first page every day. I did most of my talking on there - friends stopping by to chat, customers stopping by to buy and trade. Ah, the good old days. I agree that the Market Place is more convenient, but I miss the interaction! And the option to do item trades! No one ever visits the Selling Forums anymore!
The Hangouts used to be so different, as well! I remember typing as fast as I could to try to post in Firn's hangout before an entire page filled up with posts while I typed! :mcomg: It was fast-paced and chaotic and wonderful!
I hope that, with all this advertising and updating and feature-implementation, we start getting the traffic we used to! Both for Firn and Starkard's sake, as well as the community's! They deserve the world, those two. The Kingdom means so much to me. The friends I have on here have been with me through so much, even when family and friends IRL weren't. It's been a constant source of stability and joy and support. I hope that, as I develop my web dev skills, someday I will be able to give back to the community by offering my assistance to Starkard! Maybe volunteer to take over Useffel for Amura! And once I have money coming in, I want to start donating! :mclaugh:

This is true - I miss some of the old users! People like CharstarWishes, Kurai9Angel, Meepy, Popodoki (formerly Totenvoloren), Koh, Ziaheart, Kiwi Cannoli, light_sucks, -Leo-, Katherdante, Silent Stardust, Deer in Gray (formerly Agriimony), Sugoi, Moi (formerly M o i), they've all been here since the beginning. But some people have slowly fizzled out of existence, going on long or permanent hiatuses. People like Amura, Mikael Hart, Vindrae, JamBerry IceCream, Rosamond, Black Laya, Homicidal Chocolate, Wren_Fitsche, Shinji_Fumajime, gaara_dlg, Ninja_ai, LilChaosKitten, OPALNYX, Lliikkiittaa, AlkseeyaKC, Jinxychan, qt stripes, AstaTheBroken, Bramblelegs, Undead_Elf_Girl, Vampy_miyu, Necroshear, angELove, Kaimond, featherquill, bunnyonfire10, Kurai9Angel, R0se_0f_Fire, [Jennifer], Nepenthe, xll_LIANo7_llx, Vfee, Rawring Taters, Poshi, DexterousBane, ladyceres, Ciel-kun, Rincewind, Jenessaelfgirl, Complicated, Rath Wolf, SilyChu, ich liebe dich, Ceres, mercu...they were such good friends of mine, and I miss them dearly.
I am so happy for those who staid, but I do miss all of the friends who left. I hope they come back someday...

ARCHIVE OF FRABJOUS QUOTES FROM THE MAD TEA PARTAYY:
Spoiler
CycloneKira wrote:You're Mrs. Lunch now OMG I'm gonna cry :qlov: :mcsquee:

(1) (0)

Post subject: Re: Jคცც૯Րω૦८қע JυՈ८੮ɿ૦Ո (open!)
Posted: Apr 13th, '15, 12:51    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40071
Mood: I'm trying.
*bags first post owo*
Hey!!!!!! How's it going?

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Apr 13th, '15, 12:57    

kaguya

Hugs: 22965
Mood: Sickly little fortune cookie
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Greeting and salutations

(0) (0)
It never sleeps, it never dies,
it can't be stopped, hear their cries.
The Scarecrow lives to kill us all.
Keep it buried in the fall....

If I insulted you in any way, let me assure you, I meant to do it.

Tezu is my e-spouce

Posted: Apr 13th, '15, 13:16    

chuunibyou

@CycloneKira: Hey :mcgrin:
It's going kind of meh, tests week is coming up and I'm crash-studying as usual :mcheh:
How about you? :mchappy:
@kaguya: Hail! How are you? Thank you for visiting my humble hangout :mccute:

(0) (0)

[ 2078 posts ]