Why would you do that?  10%  [ 11 ]
Just...here for the food...  52%  [ 55 ]
Total votes : 105
 Post subject: Re: Tricky's OC Torture Chamber
Posted: Oct 31st, '18, 01:10    

TrickyLA

Hugs: 23187
Mood: Tired
Ah, so she's living a double life. How many people close to her has she managed to hurt with all of the secrecy? :mccute:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 31st, '18, 01:19    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 72466
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
Just two so far. They both knew she was contracted to a demon but her family history is a secret. She also gets hunted down for being a witch bu some creepy guy who is obsessed with witches and their demons.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Oct 31st, '18, 01:25    

TrickyLA

I want all of the juicy details. Why was this so hurtful? Who is this creep? :mcwink:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 31st, '18, 01:40    

lunar_eclipse66

It hurts Mel the most because they live together and is almost the mother figure of the relationship. Mel is more hurt that she didn’t trust her after everything she has done to help her hide the fact that she was a witch. The other girl Clair that was hurt was more confused and is unsure if she can trust other witches at all. She also sees Danny as dangerous. The creepy dude is a paranoid witch stalker. He wants to expose them and get them killed.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.

Posted: Oct 31st, '18, 01:56    

TrickyLA

Oh no, her baby was keeping secrets from her! That's got to cut deep. Does she walk on out of her life or something?

Clair is probably right to not trust most other witches, to be honest.

What's the creep's motive for this? Was he hurt by a witch during his childhood or something?

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 31st, '18, 02:36    

lunar_eclipse66

Well Claire is also a witch, but she didn’t sign a contract and she’s all sorts if confused. The poor girl doesn’t even have a contracted demon to turn to. As far as the creepy guy is concerned, I haven’t gone too far into his character so I don’t quite know his motives yet.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 31st, '18, 21:11    

TrickyLA

What are the rules for magic and demons and witches in your story? :mccute:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 31st, '18, 23:42    

lunar_eclipse66

So in this story you have to form a contract with a demon to gain a bit of their power and become a witch. The contract is usually sex related, and demons often use these contracts to help spread their influence and power. There are exceptions such as Mel and Claire. In both of their cases they did not form a contract but inherrired the demon’s powers through demon blood. In Mel’s case she is half demon, half human, and Claire had it injected in her during experiments. After a witch makes a contract, a symbol represnting the demon they contracted will appear somewhere on their skin and their powers are directly related to the demon’s power.

(1) (0)

Posted: Oct 19th, '19, 04:22    

TrickyLA

Time to bring this back! Feel free to talk about ocs in here! :mccute:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 24th, '19, 13:51    

Lycanthus

Hugs: 14529
Mood: tired/busy
glad to see this is active!

lately my muse has been devoted to my twins, reyes and ray giles. originally it was just reyes as my main oc for an rp group i'm in, but i ended up getting really attached to her cisbend in a crack au i did with someone else.

in a nutshell: impulsive, direct, aggressive, fun-loving, competitive, flirty, over-confident... and kind of oblivious. that isn't to say they're stupid— they have quite a bit of good instinct and business acumen, but when it comes to interpersonal relationships they're horrible. too headstrong, stubborn, afraid of being weak to really let people in.

some thumbs of rey... first two, her normal design, second two is her fantasy-ish design (she's naturally a redhead!)

ImageImage
ImageImage

then... ray. as he's a cisbend he's mostly the same except in keeping with most of rey's normal traits, he ends up being lowkey flamboyant and campy because rey herself has a thing for being dramatic and theatrical at times.

ImageImage
ImageImage

they're pretty unlike other characters i have in that they're almost horribly impulsive and honestly sometimes very selfish- not to say my other characters aren't selfish, but i think the giles twins are the most openly so? but i love them very much for it because they've got this drive to be the best, to kind of... carve out a place for themselves in the world where originally there was none.

i love to ramble about these two so :mcheh: i could go on and on.
art cred can be found on their toyhouse: https://toyhou.se/1947858.reyes

(0) (0)

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
toyhouse | free doodles | art dump | deviantart
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ 377 posts ]