no  40%  [ 35 ]
Total votes : 87
 Post subject: Re: Neverland {Private}
Posted: Aug 24th, '19, 13:40    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 100552
Mood: spiritual
not really, it was just a day or two. more like you just blinked :mclaugh:

christ, how petty of her. maybe she will quit like she initially planned, by the time you take over? hopefully.

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Aug 25th, '19, 03:00    

Tinker Bell

Hugs: 6019
Mood: Content
I take over the 3rd. I don't know if she'll quit or try to make my transition harder...

I bought things for my classroom today! It's going to be Dr. Seuss themed!!!

(0) (0)
You know that place between sleep and awake? The place you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.

Posted: Sep 2nd, '19, 03:40    

Tinker Bell

I got my classroom all set! It took 3 separate times and a total of 11 hours. Plus many, MANY, hands, but it's all set for Tuesday! I threw out at least 10 garbage bags of stuff. Granted, they weren't big garbage bags or anything...

(0) (0)
You know that place between sleep and awake? The place you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.

Posted: Sep 7th, '19, 10:34    

chuunibyou

yay!! that's a lot of effort :mcshock: go, you!

that's still a lot of garbage. i love clean, airy, well-lit classrooms though. makes it SO much more motivating to work/study in them. same for my bedroom/where i do homework.

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Sep 14th, '19, 01:13    

Tinker Bell

And there's more work to be done! I was just worried about making it look presentable and organized. There's way too many toys and I need to pare down on a lot of it...

How's your life going?

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 4th, '19, 08:13    

chuunibyou

how are you? it's thanksgiving/christmas season, i'll bet it's a busy time for you!

i replied to the RP :qh: and finally have christmas/winter holidays until the end of december! whoo :qwhee:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 8th, '20, 00:16    

Tinker Bell

It was super busy!! So busy that I haven't gotten on to role play on any site in forever! But the kids are calming down now, so that's good

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 8th, '20, 14:14    

chuunibyou

it's definitely kids that are the most excited about christmastime! that's how it always is, but whoo boy do kids have insane amounts of energy. idk how. :mcdead: i'm remembering how it was with my younger brother.

in a way the holiday season passing by is a relief, it's funny how holidays are supposed to be for relaxing or a break but they're often the busiest. and likewise, right after new years i had to return to college and get the apartment near college habitable again, so that also really took it out of me :mcsleepy:

otherwise, how are you? what've you been up to?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 8th, '20, 20:59    

Tinker Bell

The stress of the holidays wore off and now I'm sick!! Yay! Just kidding. I've been taking medicine and drinking orange juice for the last 3 days.

How are you?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 9th, '20, 14:00    

chuunibyou

oh damn. hope you feel better quick! are you drinking orange juice to battle nausea?what did you come down with?

i'm good, now that i've finished the work of setting up the apartment again, cleaning and groceries. college has started so now i'm sleepy all the time (ugh afternoon classes!) :mcheh:

(0) (0)

[ 308 posts ]