Wearing Clothes?? Damn i knew i forgot something XD  15%  [ 10 ]
Can i have a Cookie please?  34%  [ 22 ]
Total votes : 65
 Post subject: Re: BonBons with Cookies & Tea
Posted: Jul 1st, '17, 11:58    

jacobgrey

Hugs: 131355
Mood: (◡‿◡)
I take J's opinion into account when I buy stuff because he has to walk around with me too. So if he hates it, it reflects on him as well. Like when he used to wear this awful, awful, AWFUL wolf head ring on one of his hands. I had to beg him to stop wearing it because I didn't want people to think I liked it because it was just the worst taste. So if he doesn't like something of mind, I'd listen too.

If you like more colour, then hmmm... the first one?

@mem: I didn't cut out sugar totally... well, or anything really, I'm just calorie controlled. But cookies are like 3-400 calories each and that's the same as a meal on my current allowance so there's no way I could allow myself to have one :< I would have to burn off that many calories first to justify it. I can't walk that far to burn that many though. And I pretty much always want them, it's just now becoming a craving because I haven't had one in so long :<

(0) (0)
SELLING OLD FP SETS
First fairy 8.4.15; 2nd 7.6.17
My books ~*~ My magazine

Posted: Jul 1st, '17, 12:47    

Lady River

Hugs: 163355
Mood: Not okay
you reminded me that I told myself I'd start exercising again on Monday.. :mcsweat:

(0) (0)
Peter is my fiance
Formerly Kaelin
[♥]My Selling thread[♥]
[♥][My Buying thread][♥]
ImageImage Image
[♥]My knuffel thread[♥]

Posted: Jul 1st, '17, 15:38    

Haze

Hugs: 198732
I think pale pink is fine for any age. Most colors are actually but neons and such should be banned altogether. I don't know why but I never liked neon clothing, unless you're at a party then that's super fitting. But if something matches you and your personality then age shouldn't matter. c: Good thing you don't care!

(0) (0)
Looking for the following knuffel:
Halloween 2014

Butterfly lair leadband

Posted: Jul 1st, '17, 19:10    

memoriam

Hugs: 216595
Mood: Mood.
@Bononn: I was supposed to type the 1st one, then read you actually got it :qlol:

Haha, yeah I noticed, already used those coins :qlol: Thank you for buying them :qh: I must say I'm pondering selling some of the items you have on your wishlist, but it's hard decisions for me. I'm not sure whether I'll be using the items or not, because I haven't in a long time or have no matching items and I'm just indecisive as always :qhehe: But if we're talking some coins, I can think harder XD LOL

Technically, yes, it's not really his business, but the thing is, we basically go everywhere together. And I value his opinions. Plus he's actually got some good taste. He takes after his mother, who was a very fashionable and elegant woman. (+I may not be as assertive as you are :qoops: )
But since he told me to just make the decision myself (though he approved only of 2 out of 3, so at least there's that), I ordered the purse I thought would be best. So if he's gonna complain, I'm gonna kick his ass :mcmeh:

Also, I agree with Haze, pale pink is good for any age group, neons don't fit tho x.x *kicks them neons*

@jacob: Just reading about counting calories made me hungry. Then the cookies talk... and bf asked i I want the last of his cookies (that I don't like that much) and I started craving cookies myself xD

@River: Haha, exercising? How do you play that game? X'D Lol, I haven't exercised for at least 2 weeks and I can't even try now. I'm feeling sick actually and I think I might need a doctor :qsweat:

(0) (0)
In need of materials? Go to ~Memoriam's~
Free avatar/room items & knuffels!
Make the ⁂*ℭonfetti ℜain*⁂ with me!

Dec 21st/22nd 2016, R.I.P. Tila. We'll miss you, you cuddly little stinker <3
Dec 7th 2019, R.I.P. Candy. I'm sorry, my sweet little rumball...
Jan 8th 2020, R.I.P. Cotton. Farewell my golden adventurer </3
May 15th 2021, R.I.P. Kreska. I love you, angel...
Feb 3rd 2022, R.I.P. Kropka. Goodbye, my *starshine*
Nov 27th 2022, R.I.P. Strzałka. You will be missed, lazy ball.
Jan 5th 2023, R.I.P. Iskra. Spark until the end.
Jan 26th 2024, R.I.P. Mocha. You can fool around now, baby <3
Feb 22nd 2024, R.I.P. Latte. Now you are truly a free spirit...

Posted: Jul 1st, '17, 20:34    

Haze

Aww mem you were doing so good, hope you feel better soon

(0) (0)
Halloween 2014

Butterfly lair leadband

Posted: Jul 1st, '17, 20:44    

memoriam

I was, but then decided to stop in favour to the philosophy exam... and then I procrastinated... :qstr: and now I don't feel well and I don't know what to do. Bf told me "doctors are for the times when the otc medicine you're taking aren't helping. And you weren't taking anything." And I wonder, so what, I don't deserve to go to a doctor because I didn't take any ibuprofen, wtf? >.<

The worst thing is, tomorrow I'm supposed to visit dad and his mom, finally after forever and I don't feel well. But I don't really want to call him and tell him I'm not coming... He seemed somehow excited...

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 1st, '17, 20:56    

Haze

Just gets lots of rest today and hope you will feel better tomorrow.
It might break their hearts if you decline so try and be there! :qh:

(0) (0)
Halloween 2014

Butterfly lair leadband

Posted: Jul 1st, '17, 21:06    

memoriam

I really hope I'll feel better tomorrow. Or at least for the greater part of the day. I really want to go there QnQ I took some ibuprofen hoping it will help. And I think I'll drink one more glass of that concoction granny told me about. Just warm water, lemon and honey.
Ugh, we should've bought ginger today while making grocery shopping, it went completely over my head when we were at the market >n<

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 1st, '17, 21:19    

Bononn

Hugs: 74513
Mood: Buy Wishlist Items
jacobgrey wrote:I take J's opinion into account when I buy stuff because he has to walk around with me too. So if he hates it, it reflects on him as well. Like when he used to wear this awful, awful, AWFUL wolf head ring on one of his hands. I had to beg him to stop wearing it because I didn't want people to think I liked it because it was just the worst taste. So if he doesn't like something of mind, I'd listen too.

If you like more colour, then hmmm... the first one?

I see..well i usually dont care.
I ask maybe 1 or 2 times if my friend REALLY wants to wear this,since we live in a smaller place here, not a big city..So its not really impossible that people do more than just looking strange,especially if they're drunk><
But in the end,i think its their decision.
I mean if someone has a problem with the fact i am only wearing light pink,then he doesnt need to go around with me,because i wont change it just because he has a problem with this color.
Light Pink is ME!*-* discussion finished XD

Since women can see more color differences than men, i am actually even more hurt..
Colors are a bad topic for me..Because i seem to see more shades then the rest of my family XD Point is:
I bought some bedclothes!! sheets, maritim,summer yeay~
It was labled as BLUE....<<
most people wrote in their comments "its turquoise"..So i thought "well ok, dont mind either,but i would like it to be light blue as it looks on the picture",since i couldnt buy this one around here,internet is everything i have XD
BUT between blue and turquoise lies a HUGE difference for me.
For my parents its all the same..my brother only sees a slightly difference..
When it arrives last week it was actually GRAY! which is nowhere near blue or even turquoise XD i got so bad lol
So of course-> retour.Wanna get my money back..I dont pay for something i hate lol and i hate gray aswell as Neon..
For my son-> as long as its green its nice XD
Light Pink is something,in my eyes,thats kinda girlish.It of course,looks strange, if someone only wears this one color in different shades.But no pink,no hot pink and such dark things.Only pale ,bright and light pink,we call it "Rosa" its more like this -> ROSA
I lovfe it so much! XDD
2nd The colors..XD They're also some i want more than others..
3rd how often will i wear this?XD hairs,skin,lips and eyes as well as dresses usually are top for me*-* As for hand items,tattoos(depending on which ones),backgrounds i value not so high...but as i said- depending on the item itself XD

Then about FC i am not sure how many i can spare this month since my son goes on this trip now i had to pay a lot >< you can say i spent about 80-100 FC only on the trip fees and things he needed (sleeping bag,travelers bag,bus fee,ect).. this means i cant buy a lot this month..
I can buy 20, but i need 10 for two trades(which absolutly must be done this month,since one was on hold for a longer while)..and the other ten will be spent on TT items,which i still dont have,since i traded them away last month for some items i wanted...><
(and i am still missing FCs thenXD) so,not sure if i can buy more .
I can maybe tell you next week..Of course it would be easier when you would be able to hold those items for a month or two,since i only get money around the 5th and 10th once a month.

Then you must take a note of the fact,that 1 FC value is as high as i sell those for,so its 75k for me.I might go down to 60 but definally not less..><
(and right now i am totally low on FP since i bought a lot of missing things the last 2 months,spending more than 3 million FP >-< i always sold the FC i had over ^^') 2 months per TT arent nearly enough to get them all in all colors..>< so i am kinda thinking about skipping some,but you never know when you get matching items and i love some of the colos T_T
i might could skip the most inari items,since they're not beautiful at all..ould be 2-4 FC more i would have left..'-'and since i got the xin ones already..but need lovelace,light gen,2 more aeni packs,joseon,hyades..and some athena parts '---'guess i should also get the king items..><
TOO MANY NICE THINGS!
I miiiight haggle about some things though.So well,you could give me a list, get my replay on what i would pay,tell me what you value those things and we could try to make something out or not XD
*loves lists* i am indeed strange XD

(0) (0)
Dream Avatars... (bold means most wanted of those..)

I NEED:Foxrell Ears (Mocha) -Foxrell Tail (Mocha) - Lady Antoinette Eyes (Blue Iris) -Opera Gown (Fuchsia)

Wild Knuffel Spoiler Thread

Looking to buy some TT/MT Sets...(click here)
Paying in FC/ FP..Please take a look..
TRADE some of my MT/TT items against Wishlist Items. Please look

Please stop asking me for double Queen Gifts Items.Starting October 2017 i wont buy more FC than i need anymore! Thanks^^

ImageBonBons with Cookies & Tea!-> My new HangOut Thread.Please join^^Image

Posted: Jul 1st, '17, 21:43    

memoriam

Well, he isn't telling me to stop wearing what I actually like :qlol: He criticizes with some taste too, so if he knows I like something he isn't fond of that much, he'll drop it. Most of the time he compliments me anyways, even though we have different clothing tastes. Sometimes we walk around some galleries and he notices something he thinks is nice and I'm like "orly? :qstr: " other times it's the other way around :qlol:
We were moving recently and I decided to give up one old sweater of mine and bf said: "ohmygosh, I'm SO happy you're giving it away. I love you, but it's the ugliest thing on the planet"
me: my grandma gave it to me...
bf: well, that's self-explanatory.
So yeah XD

I must agree with your son, green is life :qh: XD

About the items, you don't have to rush into anything :qcute: 1) I can understand you may not be able/willing to buy the items I might sell for coins and 2) I still have to decide whether I really want to sell these items and that usually takes me a long while :qhehe: I'm also not really sure what prices I'd value them at, so there's also that.
But maybe making that list would actually help me decide :qlol:

(0) (0)

[ 682 posts ]