Wearing Clothes?? Damn i knew i forgot something XD  15%  [ 10 ]
Can i have a Cookie please?  34%  [ 22 ]
Total votes : 65
 Post subject: Re: BonBons with Cookies & Tea
Posted: Jul 1st, '17, 22:22    

Bononn

Hugs: 74291
Mood: Buy Wishlist Items
memoriam wrote:Well, he isn't telling me to stop wearing what I actually like :qlol: He criticizes with some taste too, so if he knows I like something he isn't fond of that much, he'll drop it. Most of the time he compliments me anyways, even though we have different clothing tastes. Sometimes we walk around some galleries and he notices something he thinks is nice and I'm like "orly? :qstr: " other times it's the other way around :qlol:
We were moving recently and I decided to give up one old sweater of mine and bf said: "ohmygosh, I'm SO happy you're giving it away. I love you, but it's the ugliest thing on the planet"
me: my grandma gave it to me...
bf: well, that's self-explanatory.
So yeah XD

I must agree with your son, green is life :qh: XD

About the items, you don't have to rush into anything :qcute: 1) I can understand you may not be able/willing to buy the items I might sell for coins and 2) I still have to decide whether I really want to sell these items and that usually takes me a long while :qhehe: I'm also not really sure what prices I'd value them at, so there's also that.
But maybe making that list would actually help me decide :qlol:

Loool XD
Back then my grandmother made some pullover or jackets by herself for me.
I clearly remember a knitted jacket..it was dark purple..thick ok,but kinda fuzzy,at least a bit too much for my taste(XD) and then there were at the sides these bobblez? do you know what i mean?
It looked like a whool spider(children often make these)without legs and eyes..
And they were so big...X_X
I never liked it..really,but i wore it,since she made it especially for me XD
I kinda gave this up at a certain point,because i was feeling that i kinda lied..even though i wanted to make her happy,i guess telling her my taste is much better XD

Lol green was my fav color back then..but just because when i was young and in school later (i always loves rosa~) it was absolutly a taboo for girls to love this color,so i had to deny it(XD) and decide on something else..
Green was popular among girls,so i chose this one aswell..
Back then my room was green for 16 years..
Now its rosa XD and i am much happier with it XD

I love to make lists!*-*
I usually do it this way when trading or buying items from others.

-I get a list of items they might be willing to sell
(sometimes they already put in some values like
*** Dress (10-30k) <- like this.If they dont)
-I let them know how much i would be willing to pay/what i value them at.
I usually color the numbers blue..makes it easier to see through it XD
especially for longer lists...><
-I get a message back with the last and their values.
If they value something the same,they dont change my blue numbers.
If they think differently they change the numbers and make them red.

-Then i write back and let them know what i think about it all, what i like to get,ect,ect(also maybe when i have something from their list,we talk about their values then)
-I get a message back,what they think about it all and we still have rum to haggle or discuss something XD

It takes a bit,thats true,..but its kinda easy to see in the end,you have everything on one piece of paper,colored to determine the changes and you're able to talk about thinks like splitting ,putting on hold .ect..

I have someone,i trade with since now 3 months XD
it was a reaally big trade of many items*-* And she is nice enough to hold those items for a few months.This made it a bit easier to include/pay a few more FC for it in the end.
(5 FC will be used for the last batch now XD),once i buy coins.

Right now i have still one FC on hand,trying desperatly to hold back..But had to buy the MT so down to 1 coins now.Not sure for how long i can keep it..depending whats showing up on the market XD
I wish we would be able to sort our wishlist to "most wanted, MUST have, not so much" ect..Would help a great deal to be honest! especially while trading and determine the personal value for others.
I mean i pay for URGENT DREAMS a lot but i pay less for items on my personal "most wanted" list,even though that i would still bid much.
Then they're items i only want for a complete set, or will raely use,because they dont match into other things XD(colors,shape,ect..)..
for those i pay not thaat much..so might only between 5-15k..>< always depending..

So if you wanna make a list,you might want to send it to me*-*
please feel free,if you feel the need to.
Depending on my offers you might be able to tell easier IF you wanna sell or not ^^'?

i am using your pills already!..wait..that sounds strange!
junkie in da house?XD

(0) (0)
Dream Avatars... (bold means most wanted of those..)

I NEED:Foxrell Ears (Mocha) -Foxrell Tail (Mocha) - Lady Antoinette Eyes (Blue Iris) -Opera Gown (Fuchsia)

Wild Knuffel Spoiler Thread

Looking to buy some TT/MT Sets...(click here)
Paying in FC/ FP..Please take a look..
TRADE some of my MT/TT items against Wishlist Items. Please look

Please stop asking me for double Queen Gifts Items.Starting October 2017 i wont buy more FC than i need anymore! Thanks^^

ImageBonBons with Cookies & Tea!-> My new HangOut Thread.Please join^^Image

Posted: Jul 1st, '17, 22:35    

memoriam

Hugs: 215206
Mood: Mood.
Yeah, it's hard to tell your grandma you don't like something she got you :qhehe:

Lol, why liking green was a taboo? XD My older sister forbid me to like blue the most, so after a while I had to settle for violet. Then I changed my mind to green. It's a cheerful color. I've fallen in love with the Rose Gold recently, it's such a pretty color *w* IRL of course, but on KofK as well XD

Okay, I'll try making the list sometime. Not sure when tho :qhehe: Hopefully soon. And we'll think from there :qw:

Lololol, junkie! XD They are diablo useful :qcute:

(0) (0)
In need of materials? Go to ~Memoriam's~
Free avatar/room items & knuffels!
Make the ⁂*ℭonfetti ℜain*⁂ with me!

Dec 21st/22nd 2016, R.I.P. Tila. We'll miss you, you cuddly little stinker <3
Dec 7th 2019, R.I.P. Candy. I'm sorry, my sweet little rumball...
Jan 8th 2020, R.I.P. Cotton. Farewell my golden adventurer </3
May 15th 2021, R.I.P. Kreska. I love you, angel...
Feb 3rd 2022, R.I.P. Kropka. Goodbye, my *starshine*
Nov 27th 2022, R.I.P. Strzałka. You will be missed, lazy ball.
Jan 5th 2023, R.I.P. Iskra. Spark until the end.
Jan 26th 2024, R.I.P. Mocha. You can fool around now, baby <3
Feb 22nd 2024, R.I.P. Latte. Now you are truly a free spirit...

Posted: Jul 1st, '17, 22:54    

Haze

Hugs: 198253
What the hell, gray? That was totally unexpected and raises some questions over how others see it as blue or turquoise...
I love this color as well, and nudes one in general but seeing as I'm really tan they don;t match me that well and I wanna cry. I still try and wear them in a way the are okay on me. I have a thing for fashion and always try and match my stuff together and make sure it all looks good, if not perfect. >.>
Not that I'm always looking after my appearance too much but when I do it has to be neat.

(0) (0)
Looking for the following knuffel:
Halloween 2014

Butterfly lair leadband

Posted: Jul 1st, '17, 23:14    

Bononn

memoriam wrote:Yeah, it's hard to tell your grandma you don't like something she got you :qhehe:

Lol, why liking green was a taboo? XD My older sister forbid me to like blue the most, so after a while I had to settle for violet. Then I changed my mind to green. It's a cheerful color. I've fallen in love with the Rose Gold recently, it's such a pretty color *w* IRL of course, but on KofK as well XD

Okay, I'll try making the list sometime. Not sure when tho :qhehe: Hopefully soon. And we'll think from there :qw:

Lololol, junkie! XD They are diablo useful :qcute:
take your time!
*tries raising funds while i am waiting*XDD

No no it was forbidden to like ROSA.
Green was popular among girls,since we actually got mobbed if we liked rosa.
I absolutly dont get this at all,honestly!
If you dont like the color the others do,well who cares?
I always think "as long as i dont have to wear it! its fine!"

My Son also owns a few things in neon colors..or gray..He likes it so its fine for me.I absolutly dont want it on myself though XD
And i am always thankfurl when i dont have to see neon XDD But well,cant change it.

A few weeks ago i had to buy new shoes for my son (his name is Arthur by the way) he grew again><
So while looking around and having him trying some on,i decided to check out for myself.
Last shoes i got was 10 years ago my tennis shoes (not plaing anymore and i also wasnt good so nothing to talk about,sorry XD)..
Thought it would be nice getting some new ones,since they're kinda going to tear soon..maybe..XD
And all i found were expensive and only neon colored.
Neon pink,orange and neon yellow..Or gray..It turned out to be a nightmare for me XDDD i mean they dont have to be Rosa.i also wear white shoes.black can be also fine,even though bright would be nice..
I hoope next year those neon isnt that trendy anymore..><
also flower pattern are popular here right now..*cant wear those*XD
Haze wrote:What the hell, gray? That was totally unexpected and raises some questions over how others see it as blue or turquoise...
I love this color as well, and nudes one in general but seeing as I'm really tan they don;t match me that well and I wanna cry. I still try and wear them in a way the are okay on me. I have a thing for fashion and always try and match my stuff together and make sure it all looks good, if not perfect. >.>
Not that I'm always looking after my appearance too much but when I do it has to be neat.
I also thought "wait? i PAID for BLUE..i would have accepted turquoise as well,this can be also nice sometimes.Since my bedsheets are usually rosa-pinkish..and i have on turquoise (bright-looks more like this ?..BUT GRAY?! how can this mistake happen?
What is wrong with their eyes? T_T couldnt live with it XD
even though there were seashells and starfish on it*-* this color was a no go for me XD

I also think about matching color combinations. I have trouble with gray since in my eyes it doesnt match anything.
Orange is only allowed with violet (halloween like*-*XD) i hate orange sometimes..In this color i always look like a huge pumpkin XD
blue,if its a pale shade is also really lovely*-*
i light pastel or a bit more pale colors at most.But for some things, a strong shade is really nice!

(0) (0)

I NEED:Foxrell Ears (Mocha) -Foxrell Tail (Mocha) - Lady Antoinette Eyes (Blue Iris) -Opera Gown (Fuchsia)

Please stop asking me for double Queen Gifts Items.Starting October 2017 i wont buy more FC than i need anymore! Thanks^^

Posted: Jul 1st, '17, 23:33    

memoriam

Hugs: 215206
Mood: Mood.
Oh! I see... but why? xD It's silly.

Haha, buying shoes is a nightmare for me as well. But it's because they somehow can't make simple, minimalistic shoes with no stupid bows, flowers, buckles etc. I just want plain shoes without any additional shit on them, it's not that hard. And of course, when I find them, they are expensive, because minimalistic style is somehow exclusive or whatever. And often they don't have my size. I have tiny feet :qoops: So buying nice shoes I'd like is just nearly impossible. I'm picky on my own. Add my bf to that, you'll get a whole day of picking, complaining and whining and no shoes bought at all cause all of them are ugly/expensive/too big >n<
/end rant

(0) (0)
In need of materials? Go to ~Memoriam's~
Free avatar/room items & knuffels!
Make the ⁂*ℭonfetti ℜain*⁂ with me!

Dec 21st/22nd 2016, R.I.P. Tila. We'll miss you, you cuddly little stinker <3
Dec 7th 2019, R.I.P. Candy. I'm sorry, my sweet little rumball...
Jan 8th 2020, R.I.P. Cotton. Farewell my golden adventurer </3
May 15th 2021, R.I.P. Kreska. I love you, angel...
Feb 3rd 2022, R.I.P. Kropka. Goodbye, my *starshine*
Nov 27th 2022, R.I.P. Strzałka. You will be missed, lazy ball.
Jan 5th 2023, R.I.P. Iskra. Spark until the end.
Jan 26th 2024, R.I.P. Mocha. You can fool around now, baby <3
Feb 22nd 2024, R.I.P. Latte. Now you are truly a free spirit...

Posted: Jul 2nd, '17, 00:19    

Bononn

*gives you some cake* i know how you feel T_T
*takes tea* oh empty !*brews new tea*
Actually i hate buying clothes and shoes,because finding something for me is a nightmare..
I am just too picky or whatever you wanna call it.I always say "my taste is too special"..
I want something that fits.not too big,not too small.
I dont wanna hold my breath while wearing it lol
So whenever i look around and find something that looks quite ok or even nice,the size is a big problem..
Also there is the color... >_<
Biggest problem here,i guess is i wear size S-M in german size..This is just not the size they sell here often because people around here are too fat!
Like my brother lol.You can get XXL or XXXL without problems! size 41-58 no problem..
But for me and my little S IMPOSSIBLE...
its even harder with throusers>_< Since they're all so tight>-<
You know after having Arthur actually the upper parts of my legs (and my ass) got a bit bigger.Along with the hollow back i have since childhood...>-<
Whenever i find something i like,i can NOT get it over my tights >_< This is always a fight lol Usually i loose this war and end up not buying anything...
In rare cases i find something i try to get 2 of this then.
I have 2 throusers twice,in rosa*-* because~ it would be too hard finding a second one elsewhere. I was lucky they had 2 in my size left.
Even though searching for it took 20minutes X_X

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 2nd, '17, 00:50    

Haze

Hugs: 198253
You guys really rocked the hair!
I was playing around with the saggitarius hair and accidentally changed my avatar so now I gotta stick with this as I don't have anything else saved *sighs*

I have the same problem. I am usually an XS on chain stores and sometimes even that is kinda big for me, at the least the top part, bottom I'm fine with an S-M but the tops are getting hard to find. Sometimes it's hard to find a good dress or one-piece outfit just because my body doesn't follow a standart size.
Though I love body tight clothes, they hug my silhouette quite well but it's very hard to find that perfect size *sighs*

(0) (0)
Looking for the following knuffel:
Halloween 2014

Butterfly lair leadband

Posted: Jul 2nd, '17, 01:39    

Bononn

maybe thats their way of doing things:
We will never produce any perfect sizes!

They might think,we stuck with this outfit forever once we would find it?XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 2nd, '17, 02:50    

Lady River

Hugs: 162938
Mood: Not okay
Morning.

What'd I miss?

(0) (0)
Peter is my fiance
Formerly Kaelin
[♥]My Selling thread[♥]
[♥][My Buying thread][♥]
ImageImage Image
[♥]My knuffel thread[♥]

Posted: Jul 2nd, '17, 03:05    

Bononn

almost me,since i was going to bed XD
not much..
at least nothing really "important"
just the usual talk about purses,favorite colors,neon colors are they good or bad?, shoes,how hard it is to find fitting clothes and shoes.. XD
something like that XD

(0) (0)

[ 682 posts ]