Chase it away!  10%  [ 18 ]
Feed it!  49%  [ 87 ]
Total votes : 178
 Post subject: Re: ⁂*ℭonfetti ℜain*⁂
Posted: Jan 20th, '20, 03:34    

Lady River

Hugs: 162894
Mood: Not okay
why do people have to call at 10am when they know we sleep in really late.

(0) (0)
Peter is my fiance
Formerly Kaelin
[♥]My Selling thread[♥]
[♥][My Buying thread][♥]
ImageImage Image
[♥]My knuffel thread[♥]

Posted: Jan 20th, '20, 08:34    

LittleJulez

Hugs: 189099
Mood: happy :)
That's a little annoying, indeed :mcheh:

Yesterday I've been ice skating! I haven't done that in years, it was so much fun!

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 20th, '20, 10:27    

memoriam

Hugs: 215011
Mood: Mood.
I guess maybe sleeping in really late is relative and everybody means different hours? :mcconf: For me 10 am is really late already :mclol:

Yay for ice skating! Haven't done that for along time either. My mom went ice skating lately for the first time in years and she fell and hit her head on the ice, got a bump on her head :mcheh:

(0) (0)
In need of materials? Go to ~Memoriam's~
Free avatar/room items & knuffels!
Make the ⁂*ℭonfetti ℜain*⁂ with me!

Dec 21st/22nd 2016, R.I.P. Tila. We'll miss you, you cuddly little stinker <3
Dec 7th 2019, R.I.P. Candy. I'm sorry, my sweet little rumball...
Jan 8th 2020, R.I.P. Cotton. Farewell my golden adventurer </3
May 15th 2021, R.I.P. Kreska. I love you, angel...
Feb 3rd 2022, R.I.P. Kropka. Goodbye, my *starshine*
Nov 27th 2022, R.I.P. Strzałka. You will be missed, lazy ball.
Jan 5th 2023, R.I.P. Iskra. Spark until the end.
Jan 26th 2024, R.I.P. Mocha. You can fool around now, baby <3
Feb 22nd 2024, R.I.P. Latte. Now you are truly a free spirit...

Posted: Jan 20th, '20, 12:26    

LittleJulez

Hugs: 189099
Mood: happy :)
Indeed, 9 is actually already pretty late for me xD

Oh, how awful, I hope she was okay otherwise!
I was convinced I would fall, but my friends took care of me and in the end I tried stuff like doing a circle and riding on one foot and all of it worked ^.^

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 20th, '20, 18:18    

Dream-Baby

Hugs: 111870
Mood: dreaming behind my desk, waiting for my stories to unfold.
I'm usually up around nine. Now even more than before. Still doesn't make me go to bed extra early though. Than again there have been months I wasn't in my bed before 4am and that hasn't happened for a while either.

And I love Iceskating. Every year I tell myself I am going to do it when the winter ice rink is in town, and every year other things take precedence. :}

(0) (0)
Join me at Quetzal Palace in Furvilla.
Dream's personal Quote wrote:An insult is only insulting if you feel insulted.
You are a Fox!

Foxes are clever, perceptive, and shrewd. You're happiest working behind the scenes, pulling strings and watching others dance to your imperceptible tune. Independent yet highly social, you glide among your circles of acquaintance with ease, sharing your sharp wit or a delicious piece of gossip.

Image. Image

Posted: Jan 20th, '20, 19:16    

jacobgrey

Hugs: 130667
Mood: (◡‿◡)
@Mem dress is already made, this is just for alterations. But stress is what makes me eat more so it's definitely not going to help me lose weight :X

Talking of stress... my laptop exploded on Saturday. I was sitting there using it and there was a couple loud bangs, then fire shooting out everywhere. I managed to keep it together enough to put out the fire and deal with everything before it got too bad, but I had a completely burnt-up blanket that I used to smother the flames, the duvet cover and duvet had to go in the bin with big burnt patches, the whole room got covered in soot and bits of burnt plastic, there was toxic smoke everywhere which didn't clear out for quite a few hours while I was trying not to breathe it in, and the battery was in several pieces and the laptop case melted right across the back.
The amazing thing is that the laptop is still working. I'm using it right now. Just cable power only as the battery area is totally melted and won't work again. Also I can only open the screen to a certain angle because of how the case has got all twisted up. I'm going out tomorrow to see if I can find a new affordable one.

(0) (0)
SELLING OLD FP SETS
First fairy 8.4.15; 2nd 7.6.17
My books ~*~ My magazine

Posted: Jan 20th, '20, 22:43    

memoriam

@Julez: Yeah, she was alright, a bit embarrased and dazed for a day but she's fine ;) Her coordination isn't the greatest, she's not really a young person (althgugh 51 isn't that old either).

@jacob: Well, they take long to make even the alterations beacuse it's not always easy...
Hm, don't stress then? XD I'd advice healthy snacks but you're fasting so... I have no idea :mcheh:
And wow, you really got bad luck this month :mcomg: :mcdead: Aren't you afraid of using that laptop? I mean, it exploded... :mcargh: Hope you find a good one tomorrow!

On a brighter note, I made an appointment with a dentist... and with a vet for the rats (just a routine thing but also, update: they are still kind of afraid of the hand and I'm worried now, because maybe I've done something wrong or too soon, it seemed they were slowly getting used to us but there hasn't been any progress for a while and I wonder if maybe it's just the way they are or something I did wrong...)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 21st, '20, 00:06    

jacobgrey

Hugs: 130667
Mood: (◡‿◡)
I was scared at first but it really seems fine haha. Just not so great because it smells of smoke really badly and of course doesn't quite work well like I mentioned. To be fair it was getting close to being done anyway but I'm not quite ready to give it up :( I'm not looking forward to having to set up a whole new machine.
I was also thinking about soon getting a small notebook for travelling, but I guess I won't be able to buy both now.

Hope your appointments go well! It hasn't been too long yet, right? They might be just taking a little longer because they were about confused about what was going on, after starting to get used to the first situation and then having changes.

(0) (0)
SELLING OLD FP SETS
First fairy 8.4.15; 2nd 7.6.17
My books ~*~ My magazine

Posted: Jan 21st, '20, 08:16    

Lady River

Hugs: 162894
Mood: Not okay
Yes except said person who rang knows we don't get up at 10am often because we are night owls and also Peter works nights thus he goes to bed late. I don't go to bed as late as him but I get insomnia..

(0) (0)
Peter is my fiance
Formerly Kaelin
[♥]My Selling thread[♥]
[♥][My Buying thread][♥]
ImageImage Image
[♥]My knuffel thread[♥]

Posted: Jan 21st, '20, 10:43    

memoriam

@jacob: It really is a hazard to keep using it, imho. It blew up once, it might blow up again, who knows :mcargh: Don't you look forward to having a device that actually works properly?

I'm not sure, we've had them for over a month. But maybe like you said, it's all the sudden changes. I wonder if maybe they somehow sense we're not really into having pets for a while? Idk, Ash is really stand offish about them and he told me he doesn't want rats right now but he feels I need a pet. I do feel that but I also don't think I'm ready after Cotton. No matter that you know from the beginning that rats only live this long, you're never ready to say goodbye... I don't really want to give the littles up because that wouldn't be fair to them, but what if they sense they're to some extent unwanted? (I know I'm probably paranoid because they're just ratties but I can't help it, call me stupid)

@River: Well then I suppose your caller is just inconsiderate? Or older and forgetful? My grandma for example, she knows we go to work the next day and she knows we can hear every fucking dialogue line and note from her tv, and yet she still patiently fucking waits for ME to turn it down and is like "yeah, go ahead, I'm not even watching it". And I really don't think she's doing it on purpose, she's just not very sensitive and considerate in that area of life.

(0) (0)

[ 10318 posts ]