Maybe Yay!  15%  [ 11 ]
Maybe Nay!  16%  [ 12 ]
Dogs  31%  [ 23 ]
Total votes : 74
 Post subject: Re: The Gem Room
Posted: Apr 14th, '20, 04:28    

Rubie

Hugs: 135905
My mom went to the store last Friday and they had the ways to walk down the aisle marked one way. She told me people ignored those and weren't social distancing. Idiots. And she told me some lady went on a rant about how this is stupid and hoax to her.

People are still going to the park I live by! I'm hoping they are using the trails though, but there are baseball fields, tracks, and a football field by the trails too which makes it hard to find out why there are so many cars there. Also a playground I've seen people at.

I swear, I've always been on the edge about religion, but this has almost turned me completely away from God because of how dumb people are. I'm sorry, but god ain't a cure all. It's people like you, and you're coworkers who are truly helping and fighting this.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Apr 14th, '20, 04:52    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 72452
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
Oh god people are nuts. Have they started setting limits for how many people can be in the store at once. Walmart started doing that. They force you to wait in line outside if they already have a certain number of people inside shopping. I think the number for our walmart is 200.

I can understand religion giving people hope, but putting blind faith in it is dangerous.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Apr 14th, '20, 15:09    

Rubie

Not sure about that part, but I know a lot of stores have one person per cart. Basically only one person per household. Oh boy, you should hear the people complaining about that. Just do grocery pick up if you can't leave little jimmy home by himself yet.

Yes, but everyone around here thinks that and it's just annoying me. The police department had to put out a notice to stop contacting them if church was essential when we got our stay in shelter order placed.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Apr 14th, '20, 17:06    

lunar_eclipse66

that's a way to do it I guess. Some stores have just had an employee counting in my area. Most stores don't seem to care about group size weirdly enough.

They closed down all of the churches here and aren't budging. According to my family, Massachusetts is doing the same and my uncle is upset about it. He can get over it though.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.

Posted: Apr 14th, '20, 17:19    

Rubie

I would think for larger stores with two entrances, that would be hard to keep track of.

Agreed. Also people posting pictures of them "attending" church online is getting annoying. I'm not usually on facebook this much, but I've been enjoying reading people whining about all of this, but the amount of people boasting about attending church online is crazy.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Apr 14th, '20, 17:28    

lunar_eclipse66

They usually will lock all of the entrances with the exception of one.

I have no issues with online church. At least they are social distancing properly. My facebook stream has been mostly quarantine memes, people sharing what they were doing this time last year, and people complaining.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 14th, '20, 17:36    

Rubie

Ah, that makes sense. I haven't been to a store in a month. My mom keeps going and she usually asks if she wants to pick anything up for me (mostly fresh fruit and veggies). I will probably go the slightly overpriced grocery store in town when I do need to make a trip.

I don't either, I just don't get why they are all of the sudden need to inform everyone they are attending church. I wish mine was mostly memes. OH! I rolled my eyes so hard at this one. Someone asked in the local group for my town/area about what's going into the Mexican place that closed on the square. Someone told them it was the dog groomers who is literally moving two doors down because it's a bigger space. This lady had the audacity to tell people who don't groom their own dogs are lazy and shouldn't have a dog then. I was so close to asking her if she home schooled her kids or send them to school because that would be lazy of her to send her kids to school. All because it wasn't a new restaurant. Someone should have called her lazy for not cooking and wanting to eat out.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Apr 14th, '20, 17:42    

lunar_eclipse66

I have a few friends who post a lot of memes and one of them is quarantined so she has stepped up her game recently out of boredom.

People can be so rude and also there are somethings grooming related that you'd rather someone trained to do. I have a yorkie and she's supper squirmy so getting her a full body haircut is tough. I'd rather someone who is trained do it so they don't accidentally cut her. also because she's little so sometimes she needs her anal glands done, and I'd rather not do that at home.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 14th, '20, 17:57    

Rubie

I sometimes wish I had THAT boredom. I can't lie, wish I had a day or two off during this just so I can catch up on some of the things at home I feel like I don't have time for. Even though I'd end up trying to watch my shows or knitting.

Right? People tried to reason to her that seniors use them too and someone said it was the same thing as taking your car to the shop for an oil change (which fyi, her husband does that for her 9_9) I am not confident at all when it comes down to grooming my dogs either. Annie being the same as your little yorkie, she hates being brushed and squirms a lot so I can't even imagine how bad she is when she's getting groomed.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Apr 14th, '20, 18:16    

lunar_eclipse66

I want to catch up on so many shoes. I did catch up on some cleaning, but as far as tv goes, my husband wants to watch tv with me and the shows I want to watch are ones he's not interested in and he's not as willing to compromise.

Yeah squirmy dogs are tough. she's gotten better over the past year, but she's still a wiggle worm.

(0) (0)

[ 476 posts ]