Maybe Yay!  15%  [ 11 ]
Maybe Nay!  16%  [ 12 ]
Dogs  31%  [ 23 ]
Total votes : 74
 Post subject: Re: The Gem Room
Posted: Apr 15th, '20, 19:17    

Rubie

Hugs: 134504
I really wish I stuck to it. I remember one asking me if I used MAL and I told them and when they saw how many I've watch they were kind of put off...can't lie, it's a really high number.

Aww that sounds cute though! I haven't dated anyone and I don't even know how people meet, but that's one of my fears is if they find out I enjoy anime that it'd be a put off.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Apr 15th, '20, 21:21    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 71396
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
I’m never one to diss peoples ‘s hobbies unless its something that harms others.
Dating is weird. People suck and its kinda tough to navigate everything but if they don’t like your hobbies, they aren’t worth the time.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Apr 15th, '20, 21:54    

Rubie

I'm thinking there is something wrong with my jaw and I should really go see the dr again. I wish I knew this was what was messing with my throat because since I've identified it I bet that's why I had migraines on and off all winter and have been really tired for the most part during winter too. I would go see the dentist because that's who I went to in the beginning but they are closed. It's just all bad again and it's been mostly on than off for the past month. I just don't want to go and waste their time.

Me either, but I got made fun of it before and I was really closed off about it until uni when I stopped caring what other people think. I just never dated before so I'm not sure how to go about it either way. I just know if I DO magically start dating someone I'm not going to go all in at first. Seen too many people jump into a relationship, move in together, get married, and divorce in less than two years.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Apr 15th, '20, 22:11    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 71396
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
It might be an infection. My husband has a bad one that was hurting his jaw. His tonsils also were swollen during all of it.

I suggest taking it slow and going out to a few public places so that if something goes wrong, its easy to leave. There are a lot of dating apps put there now so its a little less awkward trying to meet people.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Apr 16th, '20, 03:55    

Rubie

I have no clue. Last time I went to dentist it was whatever the stage before it's tmj is called. It was popping really bad before I went but then it just was a stiff jaw. As in I couldn't really chew before it "warmed up". Now it's popping and hurting more than the usual pain.

I tried an app but I chickened out. I don't have a lot of self confidence when it comes to my body and looks lol. But that would be my plan to go somewhere very public so I can leave if it gets awkward.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Jul 7th, '20, 14:59    

Rubie

Just posting to let people know I'm here to chat if anyone is interested.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 22nd, '21, 12:47    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 99460
Mood: spiritual
hello, Rubie! :mcglee: are you participating in the spring event?

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Mar 22nd, '21, 15:29    

Rubie

Hi Mynah! Yes I am. Just randomly when I have time to hunt for the pop ups. I've only got 80 so far. hbu?

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 22nd, '21, 16:00    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 99460
Mood: spiritual
I've been clicking through the pages of hangouts in languages I don't know, while listening to something, like an online college lecture or a youtube ramble lol. It's worked well for me.

Aren't the items for this event adorable though :mclove:

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Mar 22nd, '21, 16:30    

Rubie

I did that the other day. I usually refresh the page on my phone when I hunt for them. Then watch youtube or netflix on my tv. All depends on my mood.

They are. I really like the flowers, flower ring, and I see myself using those arm warmers a lot too.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

[ 476 posts ]